[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that this game gets blatantly shilled on /v/ daily with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: shitgshillingdeluxe.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitgshillingdeluxe.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
reminder that this game gets blatantly shilled on /v/ daily with reoccuring texts, images, always just about 100+ replies and repeating reply patterns.

There is "professional" companies you can hire for this (sweaty indians doing it for a bag of rice).
If they stay away for a day, literally noone makes threads about this crap game.

And the mods do nothing. Mods of /v/, go kill yourselves.
>>
>>383411409
Yeah but the game is fun dude.
>>
And yet here you are, also making a thread for this game. Really makes me think.
>>
>bothering to shill a game that was #1 during summer sale without a discount
also
>shilled daily with reoccuring texts, images
what the fuck do you think you're doing?
>>
>>383411409
It's an asian company. They must have chink farms full of gooks posting on forums.
>>
>>383411836
Their office is in Wisconsin dum dum
>>
>>383411409
So should I buy this game or not?
>>
>>383411409
Who cares only dumb fucking 12 year olds that watch streamer fags play that gay shit.
>>
>>383411818
How do you think it got there?
>>
>>383411409
The HOTS ones are even worse.
>>
how did vidya market get so shit?
>>
>>383411979
youtube, just like every other game
>>
>>383411409
Now this is some smart shilling
>>
>>383411969
Might as well buy it now and enjoy it before it dies
>>
>>383411409

Overwatch was way worse.
>>
>>383411409
Do you really care all that much? Do you have nothing better to do than to be upset about shilling?
>>
>>383412103
Kids.
>>
>>383411969
Yes, got it the other day. better with a squad but its great solo too.

its early access, hope they add shit like climbing over shit easier or a few power weapons like rockets or artillery that would be cool
>>
Are those people shilling the Switch Indians as well?

Anyone notice ARMS threads disappeared quickly after release?
>>
If you buy this game you're a faggot making this industry shittier.

Never pay for early access.
>>
>>383411409
Nobody is after you dude,
The game is fun, and the thrill you get when you are in the last 10 alive tops nothing, the adrenaline rush is insane.
It's on its way to become the next giant E-sport.

It's also super fun with friends, you have friends right?
>>
>>383411409
The thing I hate most about this game is the title. It should have been called Battlegrounds: A Playerunknown Game
>>
>>383411460

lul kill yourself
>>
>>383411818

trying to escalate it because im fucking tired of this shit
>>
File: Untitled.png (750KB, 905x598px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
750KB, 905x598px
>>383411409

really gets my noodle cooking
>>
>>383411409
the mods don't delete the shill threads now so there is no need to worry.
>>
pewdiepie keeps making videos about this game, been so fucking tempted but I don't wanna pay full price for a pvp only game yet
>>
>>383413089
Moved to /vg/
>>
>>383415235
Trying to escalate your unheard whining about too many threads about a game you don't like when there's a whole board that's working to accommodate your petulance?
>>
>>383418805

>about too many threads

about too many shill threads, yeah. ftfy
>>
>>383418805

seriously go be mindless spam advertising drones somewhere else
>>
>>383417514
Word to the wise, it's going to leave early access by November or December and will likely go up in price to $50 or $60 like Ark just did. There is no chance this game gets discounted before then either because it has not left the top spot of the top sellers since March for even a minute. If you want it, buy it before then.
>>
PUBG thread?

Which do you guys prefer, Vector or UMP? Is burst fire any useful?
>>
>>383419197
UMP. Haven't tried burst fire with it, usually just single shot or full auto.
>>
>>383411409
Why on earth would any dev or publisher want to shill on this site over way more popular ones like Reddit/YouTube/Twitch? Especially a multiplayer game, this is an awful community and place to do that.
>>
>>383420863
\v\ is full of tastemakers and gets millions of hits a month
>>
>>383411409
Why would they pay to shill their game , they have like 200k+ players on steam . I don't think they need the exposure .
>>
File: Let Go.jpg (42KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
Let Go.jpg
42KB, 546x432px
>tfw you can't accept that people enjoy a thing you dislike on a conceptual level, and then you become bizarrely obsessed with recruiting people who haven't played that thing to joining you on preventing people who do enjoy it from discussing it at all

what the actual fuck is that feel?
can someone explain this behaviour in such a way that it can make sense to me?
>>
>>383411409
You do know you can hide threads, right?

>>383419197
Vector in CQB if I have a scoped AR or a sniper/DMR as my primary, but only with an extended mag. I usually run with the UMP as my main gun though, at least if I have a suppressor on it. It's easy to find and fully kit, suppressors are common and the recoil is so low it makes up for the lesser damage compared to AR's. It's pretty decent at medium range and with a suppressor I find it very useful even with a 4x scope at distance.
>>
>>383421993

its simple

there is nothing to talk about concerning the game but it's new and people make threads anyways

the game litterally boils down to pick up gun, shoot people, but we have non-stop multiple threads going at a time filled with people shitposting (because there is nothing about the game to actually talk about)
>>
>>383421464
>>383421464

>why advertise soemthing thats already selling

you are retarded.
because /v/ is a largely unmoderated platform with millions of hits per month. because it costs little for how much you gain. the fucking pubg pic constantly on the frontpage. it gets the idea out that everyone loves and talks about the game when you always see the picture here, but thats not true. noone talks about the game when shills arent making threads.

>BRAINWASHING DELUXE

>>383421993

you are getting paid to spam pubg copypasta and manipulate /v/ and still deny it. what is that feel?

how does it actaully feel to do this shitty kind of job?
>>
>>383422907
what do you think a videogame is, exactly
who's allowed to talk about a videogame?
what constitutes acceptable discussion about a videogame?

When a lot of people play a game, should they organise to all come onto the old web forum simultanously and talk about their expereience/hopes for future content/understanding of mechanics/personal strategy/what-the-fuck-ever for a specific 1-hour-or-so window to ensure only a single thread be made?

Like, even as I try to describe it I can see it's plainly fucking ridiculous. A game with a lot of players is going to have a lot of people who want to talk bullshit about it, and all the more so when that game is new to those players. In asking these questions it's fucking obvious the only possible response is for you to double down like in >>383423103 and just claim that even needing to question this fucking retarded logic is being a shill but who knows, let's be optimistic

can you defend your position?
>>
>>383424819

go to /vg/
observe how dead /csgog/ is

and that game has a lot more depth than this game

but there is nothing to talk about, because outside of e-sports faggotry there is only clicking on heads
>>
>>383411409
>the only reason the game i dislike is popular is because of a convoluted conspiracy theory

fucking autism running rampant
>>
>>383425262
>all the more so when that game is new to those players
>>
>>383415054
not an argument
>>
>>383425878

>quoting yourself for no reason

constant threads about the same shit are annoying and such you have retards annoying the thread posters

fighting fire with fire
>>
>>383426275
>alright I get that when a game is new to people, those people want to talk about it
>and it follows that when a game is new AND has a huge influx of new players, using the previous logic it's obvious that a lot of people (to whom them game is new) will want to talk about it
>but look at this game that has a very small trickle of new players and a massive existing install base! I'm going to try and make the argument that the two should be related even though that completely crumbles under even the slightest scrutiny!
>and now I'm going to pretend that you quoting the part of your post that points out the contradiction is really hard to figure out.

>lol why did you quote yourself???
>>
>>383424819
>>383425735
>>383426087

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gleWtKNtix6mFZ7_4gOqlA/type/op/

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/8K9biQFKHq9FH824HM1Tyw/type/op/

and you will still deny that people get paid to shillspam /v/ with this cancer
>>
>>383427465
if this is your proof then this is bait
>>
>>383411460
>fotm game
>fun
AHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>383427895

if this is your comeback then its nonexistant
>>
>>383427948
Gonna have to change it flavor of the quarter. Then flavor of the year.
>>
>>383420863
reddit is obsessed with /v/. If I were to shill a game, it would be here because there are so many redditors looking for le epic upvotes, if they found an indie game they like they'll happily shill it themselves.
See: minecraft, undertale, agar.io, slither.io, lisa, etc.
>>
Every day I come here I see a switch shill thread
If that is allowed I dont see why this shitty game cant have one
>>
>>383428167
its not a comeback. theres nothing to comeback against. you're shitposting for the sake of a self perceived conspiracy.
>>
File: hgsfqwe.jpg (83KB, 937x721px) Image search: [Google]
hgsfqwe.jpg
83KB, 937x721px
>>383427948
>FOTM in march
>FOTM in april
>FOTM in may
>FOTM in june
>FOTM in july
>1# topseller EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. during that time, even with no discount in the steam sale
>third biggest game on steam after Dota and CSGO
>biggest new IP to launch on a single platform this decade

really fills the synaptic cleft with neurotransmitters
>>
>>383428680

Ok retard jew cuck now do everyone a favour and stop shillspamming /v/ with ur shillcolleagues you cancerous cuck
>>
>>383428920
>going full retard
lol
>>
Is this a case of /v/ hating a game because is popular?
>>
>>383428886
Just look at the 24 hour peak and the all time peak. That means the game is still growing and at a large rate. It might even pass CSGO by the end of the year.
>>
>>383428886

I've seen other games at the top of the list.
>>
File: world war bon.jpg (7KB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
world war bon.jpg
7KB, 241x255px
>>383428920
No fuck you. I am so fucking tired of seeing this bullshit type of post just sitting and waiting for me every time I'm on /v/ that you cannot even begin to comprehend my rage on anything more than a theoretical level. Fuck you. I generally just don't reply to these types of threads, but here we are making an exception.

You are a worthless piece of shit who has nothing valuable to say in any capacity. People are discussing a video game on the video games board. Does this surprise you? Does it offend you? Too fucking bad, because that's what the board is for. Evidently, you're just too retarded to either ignore or hide threads you don't like, and it isn't as if those threads are taking up a huge amount of space either. There's generally ONE (1) PUBG thread up at a time, if any. The board is not being flooded. And yet you still go out of your way to be an obnoxious little cunt and spam up the board by making a thread about the very thing you hate JUST to say that you don't like it when people talk about it. How about you fuck off out of the board if you're too juvenile to look at anything you don't like without having an autism fit? How about you just go curl up in a corner and never come out of it? That would be best for everyone involved, but of course you won't listen. You'll just keep fucking shitposting about things needlessly and calling people who disagree with you a string of buzzwords because at your core you realize how pathetic you are for trying to shut down genuine discussion on a board inundated with shitposting. Fuck off and take everyone else with your mindset along with you, you little bitch.
>>
>>383429421
The only other game that ever managed to get over 300k concurrent players are Dota 2, CSGO and GTA5.
>>
>>383421993
Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>383429623

top sellers
>>
File: 1497511454949.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497511454949.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>383429421
Yeah, Fallout 4 and GTAV. So I guess technically saying "games" is right.
>>
File: dk very hard.jpg (19KB, 296x523px) Image search: [Google]
dk very hard.jpg
19KB, 296x523px
>>383429723
>>
>>383429727
local topsellers yes, global topsellers, not once.
>>
>>383429593

cool story shill now go make some new pubg threads for that bag of rice you ugly sweaty curryfaggot
>>
>>383411409
>There is "professional" companies you can hire for this
Source? I'd love to test this out.
>>
File: shoes harder.jpg (5KB, 135x130px) Image search: [Google]
shoes harder.jpg
5KB, 135x130px
>>383429740
>mfw contrarians whose sole argument is "my opinion"
>>
>>383430152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk
>>
>why advertise a popular thing

Yeah it's weird that mankind hasn't seen a coca cola or mcdonalds ad in 70+ years huh? It's almost like brand awareness would remain important even when you're on top....
>>
>caring about fotm rooty tooty shooty game

they can keep shilling it but all you have to do is not waste money on buying it. it'll be dead whenever the next CAWADOODY or BATTLEFIELD get released...although i think EA started to get shit on for being blatantly historically inaccurate when the swedecucks at DICE try to pretend they're writing historically accurate game. Like, japanese games where everyone is shooting laser beams out of their magic swords and everyone climbs on board a space ship to fight mechahitler on the moon is literally just as accurate as Battlefield's revisionist history about WW2 being fought by KANGZ and wymyn
>>
>>383411409
It's almost as if people actually enjoy it :o
>>
File: 1467130296117.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467130296117.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>383431694
>caring about fotm

You have a brain hemorrhage and forget how long a month is?
>>
>literally noone
But you just did
No (You) for you.
>>
I shill for free
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.