[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this goddamn piece of shit for tainting the image and reputation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: ds3ba.jpg (186KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [Google]
ds3ba.jpg
186KB, 800x1128px
Fuck this goddamn piece of shit for tainting the image and reputation of both the Souls series and From Software beyond repair.

Fuck this for completely turning them into a generic formula for countless other devs to shamelessly rip off.

And specially fuck this for preventing Bloodborne (the MUCH better game) from getting more DLC and fleshing itself out further.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with DaS3
>>
Dark Souls 3 is better than Bloodborne
>>
why cant I beat DaSIII? Ive got about 50 hours in it between a few characters without a single game completion. I beat the others no problem.
>>
that moment when most of the ideas from bloodborne where copy pasted into ds3
>>
>>383401908
Bloodborne....you mean easy mode
>>
>>383401908
>for tainting the image and reputation of both the Souls series and From Software beyond repair.

Miyazaki, Namco and FromSoftware themselves did that. Remember it was Namco that was rushing this series to almost CoD levels of rushing.
>>
>>383401908
I agree. I hate Dark Souls 2 as well.
>>
Go to bed contrarians.

Best from game yet.
>>
>>383402259
Such as?
>>
>>383403836
Enemy positions and movesets, 2nd boss phase, hyper armor, linear level with warping in between areas. blah blah. Bloodborne was popular so it makes sense

>inb4 hurr hurr was in previous games duhh

Not to the extent like ds3 and bloodborne
>>
Bloodborne itself is garbage because it's exclusive. If not for Sony the souls series would probably be much better off.
>>
>>383402169
embarrassing, tbqh
>>
DS2 ruined the series. They should've just focused on Bloodborne
>>
>>383404470
lol, this

DS3 has been bleed dry over what builds to go for what boss strategies work min max this that. Sure, i respect blind playthrough but fuk bruh get guD
>>
>>383404247
>Enemy positions
?
>linear level with warping in between areas
???

At least Bloodborne's levels are somewhat interconnected, unlike those of DaS3.
>>
>>383401908

Why complain about 3? All the reasons people hate 3 are because of 2.

>huge internet backlash from how shit 2 was
>From thinks people wanted more of 1
>Copy paste area names and lore from 1
>Ignores all of the actual decent mechanics from 2
>Borrows faster combat from Bloodborne

They just tried giving you what you wanted, but you all always cry for the dumbest reasons
>>
>>383404634
Dark souls 2 is like the kid who tried to stand on the shoulders of giants and stumbled. Dark souls 3 is like the kid who saw Dark souls 2 and was so scared it spent its entire existence with its head firmly up the giants ass.
>>
DS2 tried to innovate
DS3 sucked the dick of DS1 fans instead with throwbacks.

get gud
>>
>>383404887
>>383405031
So just because they tried to appease some people nobody can criticise or complain about the game?
>>
File: 6155cdc5cdfe.png (199KB, 467x456px) Image search: [Google]
6155cdc5cdfe.png
199KB, 467x456px
>>383405031
>b-but Dark Souls 2!
>>
>>383405125
You fuckers don't know what you want.
>>
>>383402046
I'm sure I'd think that too if I couldn't actually play Bloodborne.
>>
>>383405173
Can you speak for anyone but yourself?
>>
>>383405125

Criticize all you want, but the group polarized Dark Souls 2 contrarians all forget the enormous backlash From received from fans from how different 2 was. You can try to say it innovated, but no one liked so they responded naturally.
>>
>>383405047
>DS2 tried to innovate
In what way? It was just a even slower and clunkier version of dark souls with all the good parts taken out and 20 times the enemies. I can't think of a single innovative thing it did.
>>
>>383405529
Yeah, I understand that, I just don't agree with the notion that people are just "crying for the dumbest reasons".
>>
>>383405529
Dark Souls 2 was an insanely massive disappointment considering how good 1 was though. So they deserved that criticism. Let us not forget the ridiculous lies they told about the graphics engine and the torch to. The backlash was justified.
>>
>>383402029
I actually really like it but there is absolutely nothing it does that makes me go "I hope this comes back in the next game". It's a really safe game.
>>
>>383405869
>I can't think of a single innovative thing it did.

Probably because you never fucking play it.
>>
>Fuck this for completely turning them into a generic formula
You mean the formula made by dark souls 1 and duplicated 1:1 in every other souls game ever made, including bloodborne?
Don't be mad at this game for being generic trash, be mad at dark souls for appealing to the lowest common denominator and creating a genre any retard can play.
>>
>>383406713
>duplicated 1:1 in every other souls game
There's literally no other souls game that's like DaS1.
>>
I honestly don't know why people don't like dark souls 2 or 3. I really think people are just being nostalgic and annoying.
>>
>>383406860
I think you mean DeS idiot. The only thing DaS1 did that was unique to any other souls was a single large level, but even that was usually just connected by long ass elevators or tunnels that you had to run up and down for hours.
>>
>>383401908
Is it just me or is DaS3 really popular with the CSGO and ASSFAGGOTs crowd.
>>
>>383406992
People off /v/ love those games. I honestly think DaS2 has the biggest fanbase mostly made up by normalfags. DaS3 is a lot of newer players' favorite game.
>>
>>383401908
DS3 game balance is still fucked as ever

Magic/miracles as a whole are still fucking useless. Theres 1 cookie cutter magic set up and 1-2 pyro set ups but they're extremely generic and easy to kill because of it.

Armor does literally fucking nothing in PVP. The slight extra DR you get is fucking shit and if you were gonna get killed in 4 hits, no real amount of armor is gonna make you die in more hits. Its better just to dump extra shit into fucking vigor because thats the only real shit you can do. Even DR rings are pretty meh.
>>
>>383407293
It has the most obnoxious mlg pvp crowd in the series. From really pandered to them hard this time. It's almost like a pvp game with tacked on single player.
>>
>>383402492
>I never did Chalice Dungeons
FUCK Chalice Amygdala
>>
>>383407415
They should have never took away poise from the first game.
>>
>>383407646
Where's the fun or appeal in chalice dungeons? It's a cool aspect, but a letdown compared to the actual game and levels.
>>
Game is actually good, fuck off
>>
Upvoted
>>
>>383407848
>Do it once and never again to say you did
That's the appeal, and they're the hardest content you'll ever get in a Souls game besides FumeNigger fuck that guy
>>
File: 1484265697035.jpg (65KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484265697035.jpg
65KB, 460x460px
>dark souls 3 actually feels like a sequel to 1 with a few callbacks but nothing pandering-tier
>this is too samey and shitty, even shittier somehow than 2

retards all
>>
>>383407848
I though chalices were where the best gems dropped? or am I grinding this asshole dog in cursed shit for little to no gain?
>>
>>383401908
> better bosses
> better ost
> better weapons
> better everything else
Nah, fuck YOU, contrarian lgbt faggot with no taste.
DS3 is their masterpiece. Unlike BB.
>>
>>383408291
That's probably true, it's just that the dungeons don't have the same appeal as the rest of the game.
>>
>>383407415
This. Armor at least mattered in 1 and 2. I don't know what they were thinking with the weird bloodbourne health bloating system they got now.
>>
I love how the last Souls game in the series with objectively the MOST to deliver on and the MOST going for it during development, is by far the most touchy one to criticize.

You faggots knew long before Dark Souls 3 came out it was supposed to be miles better than this, and it even had Miyazaki's help, yet you still defend the lackluster design choices and shitty DLC to your graves.
>>
>>383408175
>take das1, remove any of interesting gameplay and replace it with casualized roll mashing to appeal to the faggots who cried about bloodborne being exclusive
wow a true sequel
>>
File: 2600115-7026792616-Dark_.jpg (205KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2600115-7026792616-Dark_.jpg
205KB, 713x1024px
>>383401908
>Fuck this goddamn piece of shit for tainting the image and reputation of both the Souls series and From Software beyond repair
Wrong image
>>
>>383408720
The only thing is shitty here is your miserable life, cock sucker. Gael and Midir are currently their best bosses ever created.
>>
>>383402029

Rollspam and estus chugging alone really detracts from this game. I like it, but holy shit. My wish for the future games pre dark souls 3 was that magic would be nerfed. I didn't expect it to be fully on fucking garbage.

Backstabs being near impossible is fucking amazing though.
>>
>>383401908
Dark Souls II wasn't that bad anon, and Bloodborne and III redeemed the series anyway.
>>
>that moment when you realize the only people who unironically defend dark shit 3 are /vg/ niggers who sit in their reddit echo chamber general all day posting webms of their epic sick 5v1 ganks
it was a moment of clairvoyance. i suddenly stopped caring to change anyone's mind. you can't reason with these autists, you can only laugh at them. so that is what i do.
>>
>>383401908
dark souls 2 is trash and it ruined this series forever
>>
>>383409451
Not my fault you have shit taste, kid
>>
2 was so fucking bad it made 3 worse. Prove me wrong
>>
File: 1497242641293.jpg (44KB, 468x895px) Image search: [Google]
1497242641293.jpg
44KB, 468x895px
>>383408930
>Rollspam and estus chugging
>remember back at launch
>invading by pontiff
>I'm using a GS
>he rolls and rolls and rolls
>I literally can't do shit
>he summons a phantom in under a second
>A second aldrich invader joins me
>we kill the phantom and continue to chase him
>the two of us only manage to occasionally nick him
>he insta chugs off our damage
>summons another phantom
>we kill the phantom
>this goes on for I don't know how long
And that was when I knew something was fundamentally wrong with this game.
>>
>>383408894
It was shit. You get 3 actual levels in total in Ringed City, mapped in 100% linear order, and TWO of them are shitty swamps. Dreg heap has a neat concept with no fall damage, and it;s wasted on completely linear one-way drops and shit enemy placement, and the biggest reveal of the whole damn thing, the 'massive' city itself, is a bridge and a linear fucking street with 12 herald knights patrolling up and down. Nothing else.
>>
File: 1441756035899.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441756035899.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
I thought all the Souls games were great
>>
lifegems ruined souls.
>>
>>383401908
>souls fans in a nut shell
>dark souls killed demons series
>dark souls 2 killed the series
>bloodbourne killed the series
>dark souls 3 killed the series

All because a new game comes out and people forget about your shitty last one which is "always the best one"
>>
>>383410404
If by "souls" you mean "Dark Souls II" the only game you're in
>>
>>383410190
Good thing I don't know you IRL, probably most boring person on Earth.
>>
>>383410682
Is this your stock response to all constructed criticism? You must be dimwitted irl.
>>
>>383408930
too bad parrying sucks, the only way to counter that is to use the caestus, can't parry properly with a medium shield, fucking bullshit...
>>
>>383408175
>nothing pandering-tier
Andre is pretty bad. Anor Londo isn't very well executed either. The Lautrec reference is pretty lame. Still a better game than DaS2.
>>
>>383411307
There is nothing wrong with Andre being in the game
>>
>>383411816
Nothing right either. Just feels like pandering. I don't not like him in the game but I didn't shit myself either which is probably what From wanted. I would've preferred a new blacksmith with more personality.
>>
>>383411154
you absolutely can parry with a med shield, you're just trash
>>
>>383408741
interesting gameplay like blatantly overpowered poise or 4 directional rolling?
>>
>>383406637
I beat it and one of the dlcs. Name one new thing that it did.
>>
>>383410828
You're not even worth a decent reply, you know. Turd..
>>
>>383410682
Yeah, you sure showed him! Have an upvote and be sure to repost!
>>
>>383401908
>Black Gulch didn't already taint Dark Souls beyond repair
>>
>>383407415
also, armor is the heaviest it's ever been. i think havel's shield is 27 weight

who the fuck would invest into that if there's no poise?
>>
>>383407415
>armor does nothing in pvp
Sounds like your game is glitched. Armor gives you like 3 times the hyper armor frames in pvp.

But armor should do nothing, heavy armor is for casuals and ruined pvp in dark souls 1.
>>
>>383401908
Bloodborne felt pretty complete to me. I don't think it needed any more DLC. Maybe just some smaller fixes to make chalice dungeons less shitty.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.