[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really dead on PC? I've been semi interested in Titanfall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485436933574.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485436933574.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
Is it really dead on PC? I've been semi interested in Titanfall 2 for a while now and just played a bit of the trial on Origin. The movement feels great and I'm tempted to buy but I don't want to if it's as dead as people say it is. I'm not expecting tens of thousands of players but as long as there's enough to fill games then I'm okay with that.
>>
I can get a game in any time of day in northern europe. Sometimes takes 2-3 mins to find a game but I dont mind
>>
>>383395174
I'm in South Africa and get a game in less than a minute last I tried.

I'd buy it just to reward the devs imo, it's that solid of a game. I'm not even that into FPSs either.
>>
>tfw everybody "I'll buy it if there's a community" so there is no community.

great game. fun single player. good multiplayer.

with all the cosmetic dlc being added, one can hope they just make it f2p eventually to breath life back into the game.
>>
>>383394974
I am entirely interested in the game, the mechs, the fps gameplay. It all looks fantastic. BUT I'll never play/buy it because\
>Origin
>EA

Supporting cancer, not even once.
>>
>>383398561
Steam isn't any better
>>
File: 1497452097358[1].png (98KB, 425x391px) Image search: [Google]
1497452097358[1].png
98KB, 425x391px
It isn't dead in the sense of something like Buttborn or Evolve, buit PC has the lowest population by a large margin. You'll still get full games and the campaign is short but fun. Join popular networks (clans) they let people invite all online players and it helps get games going.
>>
>>383399210
Is there a /v/ clan?
>>
>>383399782
>>>/vg/181988207
>>
I'm still playing Titanfall 1 and finding games I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>383399997
So what are the improved stuff on 2 and botched/removed features?
>>
Gets stale after 22 hours
>>
>>383401502
Tbh everything that I liked about Titanfall 1 is gone, although TF2 ain't a bad game.
>>
>>383402970
I quit around 24 hours myself, the netcode is fucking garbage which doesn't make sense in a game where you're supposed to go fast
>>
>>383394974
It's dead on everything and the most popular platform is Xbox One with 9000 players.

Sucks because the game's great though after you get good, you realize that the on-foot portions are the most fun and you're punished for playing well by being sent into the big slow robot, summoning an auto-titan will just have the enemy team harvesting batteries from it and not using it will have you lose the match.
>>
For some reason now i have heavy stuttering during MP and campaign. its strange because some months ago i was playing with hi settings, and now even the lowest settings produce stuttering. Also my hard drive has less than a year ...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.