[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash 1 end: >Cortex falls top his doom and ends up discovering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (3KB, 73x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 73x94px
Crash 1 end:
>Cortex falls top his doom and ends up discovering the power crystals
Crash 2 end:
>Crash sends cortex into orbit and regains the crystals. Cortex's station crashes into the temple releasing Uka Uka
Crash 3 end:
>Cortex and Uka uka get trapped in a time anomaly as babies that they can never escape from
>Crash 4
>Suddenly back in reality with a new evil plan with no explanation as to how they escaped

How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>383389763
In Crash 1 the normal ending is canon while the 100% ending is not canon
In Crash 2 the 100% ending is canon
In Crash 3 the normal ending is canon again while the 100% ending is not canon
>>
>>383389763
>back in reality
Wrath of Cortex takes place in virtual reality though.
>>
>>383390550
If the Warped 100% ending is non-canon then Cortex and co would have acquired the gems without Crash stopping him and enslaved the planet.
>>383390780
Only the warp room is in virtual reality.
>>
>>383390550
What a mess.
>>
>>383389763
No idea
>>
>>383389763
because Traveller's Tales thought they could get away with a reskin of Crash Warped with worse gimmicks and floaty controls. Twinsanity was a decent apology even though it was rushed.
>>
File: smug chinese homosexual.jpg (107KB, 748x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug chinese homosexual.jpg
107KB, 748x1080px
>Crash lore

Okay fags answer me this. If all it took to free Uka Uka was a satelite to fall on his temple why didn't Cortex do it from the start? Why did Uka Uka need Cortex to get the cristals in order to free him?

If i was Uka Uka i would destroy Cortex for taking 500 years to explode my temple.
>>
File: bdq943iyutg13u4gqruweih.png (506KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
bdq943iyutg13u4gqruweih.png
506KB, 500x691px
>>383389763
>They sensually spanked their way back to adulthood.
>>
>>383391334
The cortex vortex was hardly a small scale satellite, the thing's humongous to the point where it's questionable how it got into orbit in the first place. Which is why they're able to handwave it with a year's passing and having a world-renowned physicist on Cortex's side. Even though we never see the human civilizations in the series aside form the natives, we can extrapolate that they're at least 20th century modern if Chernobyl was caused by Cortex/Brio and N.Gin is receiving worldly praise for his accomplishments before defecting back to evil machinations. So there's a huge plothole in how none of the world military saw this giant thing going into space.
The vortex equipment itself is what probably broke the seal that Aku Aku put on the temple, not the direct impact. If it were just a physical barrier Uka Uka would've broken it eons ago.
>>
File: 1381851290448.gif (885KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
1381851290448.gif
885KB, 270x180px
>>383391070
>with worse gimmicks and floaty controls
You forgot the other floaty thing about the game.
>>
>>383391954
Worst load times I've ever experienced, maybe not going off of a stopwatch, but the most frustrating in context for sure. The load times in N. Sane honestly feel equal to the originals.
>>
>>383391334
The crystals were to power the new cortex vortex not to free Uka Uka. The fact it hit his temple was pure coincidence. Cortex either had no idea where he was imprisoned or just decided to go solo with Brio
>>
>>383391334
>>383391802
>>383392773
how could uka uka communicate with cortex before the seal was broken?
why would cortex even listen to a mask that's imprisoned?
>>
>Crash
>Story

WOAH
>>
>>383389763
>Suddenly back in reality with a new evil plan with no explanation as to how they escaped

That already happened in CTR.

>>383390912
>If the Warped 100% ending is non-canon then Cortex and co would have acquired the gems without Crash stopping him and enslaved the planet.

No?
Either side would need all the gems for that to work, Crash got some but not all of them, which stopped Cortex from doing shit.
>>
>>383394259
The same way that Aku Aku, Crash, and Coco were able to hear Uka Uka during the intro of Warped.
My guess is that Cortex happened upon something that the natives had built, either a temple or effigy (remember that Aku Aku was originally a witch doctor among the natives) and Uka Uka projected his voice to contact Cortex upon learning of their similar goals of world domination.
At this point it's a crapshoot, there's no firm concrete explanation as to how these plotholes are filled.
>>
Reminder that Cortex canonically cucked his brother and Nina is actually his daughter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOeVI91Um44
>>
>>383395281
Reminder that Crash likes ass over tits and boys over girls.
>>
>>383395281
Reminder that Crash would totally fugg his sister
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yan6iJxSkE8
>>
>>383389763

Cortex managed to escape the time anomaly for CTR. Crunch was probably an effort to create the ultimate Go-Kart Driver but N. Gin spilled the beans so he has to use him as an ace against Crash.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.