[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have Lyme disease and all I can do is lie down on my bed/couch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Limes.jpg (815KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Limes.jpg
815KB, 3008x2000px
I have Lyme disease and all I can do is lie down on my bed/couch or sit in my desk chair for a little while.

I am so fucking bored.

Does anyone have any free Vidya recommendations? They could be free games on steam, flash games, anything, really. I just need something to keep me entertained for a little while longer.
>>
Old school runescape
>>
You don't have Lyme's disease. You have to go outside to get Lyme's disease.
>>
does it have anything to do with limes

because gin and tonics just wouldn't be the same without
>>
>>383386168
Yugioh duel links+hokage hack.
Pokémon go with a joystick.
Stupid top 10 videos.
>>
>>383386580
No ticks give it to you nothing to do with lime
>>383386451
He could have gotten unlucky I have pulled over 100 ticks off this summer in between yard work and going to my friends place which has tick nests everywhere.
>>
>>383386168
Dance dance revolution
>>
>>383386168
If you want something effortless which doesn't require too much thought but still gives a nice (but shallow) sense of achievement, try one of the clickers on Steam. They're honestly more engaging than you might think.
>>
File: simpsons[1].jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons[1].jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>383386168
>>
>>383386760
Yeah but then he'd still be in hospital wasting away instead of whining.
>>
>>383386168
http://www.lyme-morgellons.com/
come back to say if youre better
>>
Wesnoth is hours of fun, if you like turn-based strategy
>>
>>383387272
just play panzer general
>>
>>383387046
>going to the hospital for Lyme
pussy
>>
>>383386168
realm grinder, its a clicker/idle game on steam but all you need to do is click things and there is actually quite a lot of depth for a game of that genre

old school runescape if you want an online game with a pretty active community

if you like card games, you could try hearthstone or one of its many clones, very easy to pick up and you only need to use a mouse, you might need to spend money to git gud tho so there is that

you could pirate some old point n click adventures if thats your jam

if you have a controller, emulation is great. you have the entire library of every console up to the ps3/360
>>
Do you get to fuck that one Olsen twin?
>>
File: dorf.png (56KB, 1225x297px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.png
56KB, 1225x297px
>>383386168
Dorf Fort
Always Dorf Fort
>>
>>383387382
>>383387315
>>383387272
>>383386423

Thank you kind anons.

Also to clarify this is not a psychosomatic condition, I have extreme aches so cannot move much and have a high fever going between 103 and 104 degrees. I also have the bullseye rash.
>>
>>383387382
>>383386423
I used to play this game a ton when I was a kid, and found it to be a lot of fun to just be part of the community and talk with people, but now I find it a lot more difficult to find enjoyment in that. What is the object of the game for you guys? It's also lame that I can't get any of my old event items back, but that's ok >:(
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.