[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no Castlevania Legacy Collection with every 2D Castlevania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Castlevania_logo_color.png (203KB, 1800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_logo_color.png
203KB, 1800x1050px
>TFW no Castlevania Legacy Collection with every 2D Castlevania bundled into one archive available on all platforms

Whose dick would I need to suck at Konami to make this happen? I don't want Pachinko, I just want to play Bloodlines and SotN without emulating.
>>
File: 13510977906.png (3KB, 188x128px) Image search: [Google]
13510977906.png
3KB, 188x128px
>>383385720
Harmony of Despair
that game is interesting and is trapped on last gen consoles with dead multiplayer
>>
>>383386226

I never really got to play it. Was it good?
>>
>>383385720
At least the possibility of a new Castlevania game isn't exactly farfetched now with the show and them talking about maybe making a Switch game
>>
>without emulating
If a collection like that happens it'll almost surely be using an emulator like 99% of all retail retro game redistribution. Might as well emulate it for free instead.
>>
>>383387356

>Talking about making a Switch game

Wut? Who? Sauce?

I don't know how the show is doing, viewership-wise. I know it's getting decent-to-good reviews.

As you can imagine, it's kind of what inspired this post. I loved it personally.
>>
>>383387356
>and them talking about maybe making a Switch game

why would they revive the series just to kill it again. Did they learn nothing with Adventure ReBirth.
>>
>>383387521
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/08/konami-is-discussing-bringing-castlevania-to-switch
nothing super major,but it's something
>>
>>383387453

Eh, the collection as I imagine it probably wouldn't work with emulation alone. The DS games would need to be tweaked to remove the second-rate elements, for example, and HD was only on 360 and PS3 so direct emulation probably wouldn't be possible.

SotN and back may be effectively emulation but honestly, I'd be happy to pay for official emulation to show support for the series.
>>
>>383387719

>A new series

I know I shouldn't read too much into it but for the love of fuck, please don't start another rebooted series. I think it'd fucking kill me from sheer disappointment.
>>
>>383387959
>rebooted series by Ninja Theory

At least the gameplay would be decent
>>
>>383385720
>without emulating.
wew lad
>>
>>383388607

Let me rephrase -- without having to download and configure a handful of emulators and being unable to showcase support for the series.

I'd rather get a single, easy to navigate way of playing all of the games that I can pay for so Konami knows people still care about the series.
>>
I feel like playing CotM again for some reason
>>
>>383389131

I honestly think it's on the best in the series. It's a perfect mixture of Classicvania and Metroidvania. I really wish it had gotten a sequel like Aria. That card system was phenomenal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.