[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I quite like the look of Mafia 3. Why did it get shitposted into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1475911253mafia3.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475911253mafia3.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
I quite like the look of Mafia 3. Why did it get shitposted into oblivion and back?
>>
Someone must have played this.
>>
>>383385064
It looked horrible and /pol/ was shitposting because the player character was black
>>
>>383385064
It's extremely repetitive, buggy as shit, the AI is garbage and the story sucks.

Positives: fantastic soundtrack.
>>
>>383386616
>>383386412
I think the era looks interesting. So not worth just blowing through it then?
>>
>>383386706
play whatever games you want
>>
>>383386706
If you can get it for cheap and/or don't mind doing the same shit over and over again sure go for it.

I did because I was listening to podcasts while playing but I wouldn't say it was a good game.

If they had worked on it for a few more months and created more interesting and varied missions maybe.
>>
>>383385064
its aactually more mature and gritty than other open world gtas-likes

basically the HBO of open world games

closer to la noire than gta
>>
Moolie 3 is ok if you forget about it
>>
>>383385064
god tier grafix voice acting and soundtrack
>>
>>383385064
Is it optimized now?
I didn't bother because it supposedly ran like ass.
>>
>>383385543
My friend got it and was so bored after beating it he gave it to me so I could play and discuss. All I have done is scream kill whitey and dress up like a Panther cause everything else is so damn preachy or restrictive it takes the fun out. I SELL MARIJUANA CAUSE MY FAMILY DIE NOW GOODBYE LINCOLN CLAY. I did all the side shit first as I do in any open world game and the side content is as bland as the story. Not to mention I can't kill the faggot preacher I just have to listen to his bullshit until he fucking plants a bomb in every car in the city cause I didn't want to help some damn loser mooches. That's not even touching upon a trump look a like being the villan. The music is top tier though. The music is a 10 the game play is a 6 and the writing is a 3
>>
>>383386706
Only if it's under 20$ and you have no other open world game
>>
>>383387207
It is a shitter la noire with better music and a black supremicist as a protagonist if this appeals to you then get it.
>>
>>383385064
>Why did it get shitposted into oblivion and back?
post the webms, boys
>>
>>383387790
i agree almost exactly BUT the gameplay is better than la noire and its longer with more to do
>>
Autistic /pol/fags who were tricked into thinking that you kill a Donald Trump look-alike in the game even though the character they claim he resembles looks literally nothing like him.
They're not even triggered by you killing Donald Trump (who the fuck is actually autistic enough to give a shit about this?), they're just shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

However, the game IS unfinished. It has no mission replay, lots of bugs, shooting mechanics are incredibly unfinished, and is pretty short. There's no endgame content either, so you're literally stuck with being forced to make a new game with all unlocks being reset.
But it is worth a pirate, the story was actually pretty good and some of the characters like Donovan are top tier. You basically play as the black version of The Punisher.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.