[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I never would've touched this masterpiece if not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>mfw I never would've touched this masterpiece if not for ps plus

This game is unreal. It's one of the best games I've ever played and the irony is that I NEVER EVER would've bothered touching this because of all the QTEs.

Also why do the faces in the menus look borderline photo realistic but they look a bit shoddy in game? Are they different models or did they lower the rendering ingame?

Anyway this game blew my fucking mind

>choose loyalty as my favorite trait
>kill josh
>'well that wasn't very loyal'

Fuck me
>>
pc port when
>>
Same here. I though this was another shitty qte fest but now i have it on my top 10 favorite games of all time side by side with chrono trigger
Just download it if you have a ps4, dont need to pay for ps4 plus, use a tutorial from youtube for it and download this fucking masterpiece
>>
Ive been interested on playing this
>>
>>383379186
PSNow in like 2 or 3 years
>>
>>383379236
>I though this was another shitty qte

It made me realize that I need to stop being so autistic about dismissing games based on superficial bullshit. A good experience is a good experience irrespective of its categorization as a 'game' 'movie' whatever
>>
>>383379082
If you said it's one of your favourite experiences or whatever then fine, your taste is shit but that's your opinion

Best game though? It's barely a step above visual novels.
>>
>>383379082
>Also why do the faces in the menus look borderline photo realistic but they look a bit shoddy in game? Are they different models or did they lower the rendering ingame?

This has been buging mee too. Is it the lighting or what?
>>
File: 1498416901263.gif (2MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
1498416901263.gif
2MB, 320x182px
>>383379082
>tfw the wendigos were just trying to prank us
>>
>>383379460
I know it's not pretentious or niche enough to satisfy your autism or the general autism of /v/. It's a good piece of entertainment. Unfortunately we don't have a well-known category for this type of 'experience', so I will opt to refer to it as a game in the same vain that I'd refer to a point-and-click 'experience' as a 'game'.
>>
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRAH
>>
>>383379082
I hope you did NOT let Ashley die
>>
I thought it was boring

If you removed the player interaction and just watched a complete path it would be a 4/10 movie at best and the story doesn't branch enough from your choices to make the experience radically different. It mixes walking simulator with qte fest with (lite)visual novel elements none of which are particularly compelling so really you're only there for the story which is generic 'teens encounter spooky scary(ies) and try to not die'
>>
>>383379837
Only the nog died when i beat it, but if i had known what this psychotic bitch does to Chris if he shoots a blank at her i would've killed her off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.