[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way you can be legitametely stuck in a Pokemon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3918.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3918.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Is there a way you can be legitametely stuck in a Pokemon game? Not being able to do anything? I can recall the possibility (Gold/Silver/Crystal) of selling all your items, spending all your money and releasing all your Pokemon with the exception of a Magikarp, but even then you might save yourself, I've never tried it.
>>
Yeah, there's an area in RBY surrounded by trees you can cut, if you go in there, release your cut pokemon and save and reload, you're fucked.
>>
>>383376720
In DP, go out of your way to never pick up any fishing rods. If you travel to the house on route 226 with only a Finneon that knows Surf, you can trade it for a German Magikarp, rendering yourself unable to leave the island and unable to KO yourself to the nearest Pokemon Center, because there is no grass on the island and you can't fish
>>
In RBY, if you you have beaten every trainer up until Saffron, have sold all your items and run out of money by whiting out against wild pokemon you'll not have enough money to buy a drink to get passed the guard meaning you're effectively stuck
>>
>>383377649
>>383377876
>>383377247
Do you just know these scenarios off the top of your head?
>>
>>383377876
Of course, as long as you have access to a Pokemon Center, you can get someone to trade you a Meowth with Payday, and use that to get money
>>
>>383376720
You already made this thread
>>
>>383377876

Same as this with the Safari Zone entry fee in RB. You also can't have anything with Pay Day, which would be the solution if this ever happened - trade something across with Pay Day.
>>
>>383377247
I don't think you remember how releasing works.
>>
>>383376720

This thread? Again? Get a new hobby, OP. You must be the faggot from the YouTube channel that keeps getting posted, trying to get views.
>>
>>383376720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8sTGne04ds
Some guy on youtube also made videos about this
>>
Battling online against Funbro
>>
>>383377247
there was a spot near bill's house where you could get a trainer to move so you could get into the area behind him, then get in there, save and quit, reload and he will have moved back, blocking you into the area. you won't have cut at that point, or at least you might not, and so you'll have no way out and you will be forced to reset the game.

that's the only one I know of though. outside of deliberately and purposely screwing yourself over somehow like op said.
>>
>>383379543
oh, this was in the original r/b, by the way
>>
>>383378348
shit like this and >>383377649
are silly though because of the sheer amount of on purpose it is. the good stuff is things that you could possibly run into without meaning to, and fuck yourself over on accident
>>
>>383376720
https://youtu.be/MWymFzb5RzE
>>
Yeah if you run out of gameboi batteries and you can't get to a store lolz.
>>
>>383380894
How about this, go fuck your whore mother
>>
>>383381671
Lolz eww no.
>>
>>383381743
>he gets disgusted by his own mother
what kind of faggot are you?
>>
>>383379543
>>383376720
You could also spend all your money, lose all your pokeballs and beat all the enemies and get stuck unable to buy a drink for the guard.
That one isn't quite as bad though because someone can still trade you a pokemon with Payday to get past there.
>>
Only in original Gen 1, if you beat every available trainer, sell every item you can, and leave yourself with less than $100 at the point of getting before saffron, it is impossible to make any money enough to buy a drink for the guard
>>
>>383383957
your the faggot
>>
>>383384241
nigga you slow
>>
File: 1479787301546.png (1MB, 1352x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479787301546.png
1MB, 1352x1200px
In gen 3, take two shadow tag wobbuffets, hand them leftovers, and make them battle. There's also funbro, but given enough time that will eventually end, even if you have to sacrifice your sanity to do so.
>>
>>383376720
I think in G/S on the original ice path you could get stuck in a corner unable to get out if you pushed the rocks wrong
but they fixed it in crystal
otherwise even with a magicarp isn't the safari zone an option for new pokemon?
>>
>>383379543
>>383384120
Spending all of your money and battling all of the trainers before going to the Safari Zone might be one way as well since that's the only place where you can get Surf. And by extension Strength
>>
>>383378348

I find this very interesting...
>>
Pretty sure you can be stuck by saving in a glitch city in RB if you got no method of exit with you
>>
>>383384387
Nigga you suck a dick
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.