[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw starting to feel mentally tired of playing vidya What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

>tfw starting to feel mentally tired of playing vidya
What does this mean, /v/?
>>
>>383372247
it means you are finally growing up out of your mothers basement
>>
anime are melting ur brain.
>don't watch moeshit and slice of life anime garbage with le qt anime gril or loli yuri trash
>can play vidya
>>
>>383372576
>never watch anime
>still don't play vidya

what now?
>>
>>383372247
Play new kind of video games
>>
>>383373050
Take a break and stop playing games ad nauseam
>>
find a hobby, go hiking.
>>
You are depressed and need to find something better to do
>>
>>383375774
>depression meme
Depression doesn't exist you idiot
>>
>>383375915
>existence meme
existence doesn't exist you idiot
>>
Im 20
All I do is play fucking vidya all day
Never had a real job
Dropped out of commute college and they'll be looking for the money I owe them
Trying to figure out how to make this one bullet go off with out a gun
>>
>>383376234
jump off a building
>>
>>383372247
Is this cartoon good?
>>
>>383376351
Youjo Senki > LWA >>>>>> Konosuba
>>
>>383376307
Thats too dramatic
I've never been someone who liked being the center of attention
Also been thinking about breaking into some rundown building and hanging myself somewhere in there
>>
>>383375063
>havent played a video game in like 6 months now

maybe video games are just not for me
>>
>>383376351
watch the 20minute special and see for yourself
>>
>>383376618
Probably, please leave to boards that aren't about video games in that case
>>
>>383372247
You lost your yay.
>>
It means fuck you faggot, stop posting anime images with barely video games related text.
>>
>>383372247
Probably a brainlet. Just switch to mobile
>>
>>383372247
you're getting burnt out. Just don't play for a few days
>>
>>383376407
>disgusting edgy fish lips over anything
>>
>>383377680
i thank you very much for your guidance
>>
>>383372247
I want to FUCK Akko.
>>
Get a job, you are done with entertainment dedicated to kids.
>>
>tfw haven't played a video game in over a month because too addicted to shitposting /v/ with BLACKED and Drumpf memes
>>
supplement all your time waster activity with an actual hobby
>>
>>383378540
How?
>>
File: 1499275168288m.jpg (63KB, 660x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499275168288m.jpg
63KB, 660x1024px
>>383377978
But two out of the three show have or are getting a game anon.
>>
>>383376618
I took a 9 year break. Picked up a PS4 and now a switch and have really gotten back into it. Just stop and eventually you might find the joy in them again.
>>
>>383372247
Wheres my moe moe yay at?
>>
>>383378340
I appreciate you being polite
>>
>>383376234
>Community College
>caring about debt

Dude, like you got it easy unless you picked up well beyond a full course load and dropped out after the cut off date. You probably have like $5k in debt tops. You could work at any retail store for a year and pay that off. Otherwise, they know Uncle Sam can get it from you or your family any day of the week for the rest of their lives.

Besides, if you fucked up CC and you can't figure out how to make a cartridge go off, you probably shouldn't bother killing yourself in a messy way. You'll fuck that up too.

I wish I could get a job... I missed out of the Steam Summer Sale right as I was getting into EU IV and realized how jewish Paradox are.
>>
>>383372247
you need a new hobby or something that you have interests you that you can do socially.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.