[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that sgdq is done, what were the best runs of the event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 558
Thread images: 77

File: Brendan-Fraser.jpg (80KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Fraser.jpg
80KB, 400x554px
Now that sgdq is done, what were the best runs of the event and the trainwrecks?
>>
rachet and clank was pretty gud
>>
>>383369568
I really liked the Guacamelee one.
>>
>>383369568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ccTpwEcp8
>unoptimized as fuck
>tranny runner
>slut outfit
>drama
>>
Rise of the Triad, that game isnt going to be on GDQ ever again, the runner is probably unofficially "banned" too.
>>
>>383370987
why?
>>
>>383369568
Lttp (swordless) was pretty good because good couch, runner and announcer.
Freedom planet had a strong but silent runner with a couch that would never stop talking technical about the game and singing the runner's praises at high speed.
Jedi Knight 2 had a runner on cocaine even if the couch was more or less dead.
Super metroid race ended 12 minutes in and become a solo run, also had Paddy on the couch like the Lttp run.
>>
>>383371057
>Runners get banned for accidentally swearing a few times on late night streams
>Game has constant voice lines where the character says FUCK and SHIT really loud
>>
>>383372910
>play online rape and murder simulator
>"wow fuck you dude"
>you've been banned from the server "offensive language"
wowwwwwwww
>>
>>383373517
RotT has rape?
>>
Jedi Outcast run was pretty good. Runner was very energetic and jubilant. I didn't originally plan to watch that run, but I did.
>>
>Dark Souls run
>Runner forgot to set Steam to offline mode
>Friend invite from Trans Killer
>Invite to join the group DRAGON FUCKER LEAGUE
>>
My favorite part is when tranny is on screen.
>>
>>383370987
this

twitch chat and /v/ thread were great during that game, too
>>
>>383374026
What is it about speed running that attracts these weirdo freaks?
>>
>>383373915
Bubbles is a legend. I unironically enjoy his runs due to bullshit like this.

Also:
>''Welcome to the SGDQ 2017 Cringe Compilation. I'm Bubbles Del Fuego and this is Dark Souls 1, the Dark Souls of Dark Souls.''
>that moment when he zoomed into Gwynevere's tits
>that comment at the end where he said he's milking this run as much as possible, since he's probably getting banned
>>
File: 1499424406538.jpg (23KB, 512x381px) Image search: [Google]
1499424406538.jpg
23KB, 512x381px
>>383373915
are you serious?
>>
>>383374123
Autists enjoy repetition. Autists enjoy video games.

This is AGQD.
>>
>>383369568

FF7 was comfy kino.

>Classic game
>Made sure the music was loud
>Runner was very good and hit almost every insanely hard trick
>Couch was well spoken and explained the games tricks clearly
>Couch also took the time to detail the story as the game went on

10/10
>>
Kingdom Hearts 2 was pretty comfy.
>>
>Breath of the Wild runner gets interviewed by ProtoMagical Girl
>chat in emote only mode
>90% of chat is wall-to-wall DansGame

Twitch chat maybe a bunch of spamming children, but you gotta love 'em sometimes.
>>
>>383374147
can't find this run on jewtube
>>
File: 1430838652700.jpg (34KB, 326x398px) Image search: [Google]
1430838652700.jpg
34KB, 326x398px
>>383374147
>"i've got the crash community behind me for support"
>"that's papu papu"

>>383374479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNtyMVV8S4
>>
>>383370853
It really wasnt that bad, nobody else wanted to go for BotW so what can you do. Stop the circlejerk.
>>
>>383374479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNtyMVV8S4
Here it is, anon. Also the video has an unintended ''extra''.
>>
So will the panel be fully made up of trannies next year?
>>
Oh shit, I just woke up. They didn't even break $2 Million
SGDQ used to be the understood smaller one than AGDQ but that hasn't been the case for years now and this looks kinda bad. They always at least hit $1 Million when they first hit $1 Million and now they can't hit $2 Million even though they've hit it before.
>>
>>383374607
>>383374528
thanks family
>>
File: girlgamers2.jpg (364KB, 1919x997px) Image search: [Google]
girlgamers2.jpg
364KB, 1919x997px
>>383374528
>>
>>383374779
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
>>
>>383374546
>nobody else wanted to go for BotW
Holy fucking christ anon you are ignorant as fuck to this whole situation. Please educate yourself and try again.
>>
>>383374546
Nobody else submitted because the community had agreed not to as they knew the game wasn't going to be very optimized and wouldn't make for the best possible showing. But fuck the community I guess.
>>
Jedi outcast was a nice run. Don't let jaded /v/irgins tell you otherwise
>>
>>383374964
What happened with Breath of the Wild?
>>
BOTW. Made me appreciate transsexuals a lot more.
>>
>>383374968
The game just came out. People want to see the run regardless if its optimized. If the community wants to be stuck up about it then GDQ will find SOMEONE to run it.

The people always get what they want. Fuck the community
>>
>>383375070
https://www.reddit.com/r/gamesdonequick/comments/63wi8x/to_sgdq_staff_regarding_zelda_botw/
>>
>>383374964
The community agreed not to go for stupid reasons. So GDQ found someone. You cant be pissy about the community being stuck up about the run.

Yes, its obviously not perfect but everyone still wanted to see it. Run it this year and at AGDQ or SGDQ 2017 we will get to an improved and better run. Simple.
>>
>>383375070
The community all agreed to hold off on a run this year so it could be further optimized and new tricks could be discovered since it's still a very new game. Some of the current best runners actually rescinded their submissions to go along with the community. This uggo tranny fuck submitted a run literally the last day less than an hour before the deadline under everyone's noes so he could get internet fame playing an extremely popular game at GDQ. He died several times, missed a lot of tricks, used fucking amiibos, had horrible fucking commentary because he's actually one of the worst runners in the community, and in general was just a douchey piece of shit about the whole situation.

The fact that he submitted his run literally less than an hour before the deadline is what makes it apparent he was being a fucking scum bag intentionally just to get his screen time. The entire thing was allowed because he's a tranny.

The reason the community wanted to wait is because unless runs are extremely popular and entertaining, they won't be allowed the next year because of how busy the schedule is. They wanted the first BotW run to be the best it could be and leave a good impression. This tranny piece of shit could very well have ruined the game for the rest of the community in the future because the youtube video is downvoted to hell and there were very VERY few donations during the run.
>>
>>383375324
wrong
>>
>>383375253
Now it has a worse chance of being in the next GDQ, where it would've probably been a much better run. Fuck this backstabber.
>>
>>383375324
>>383375253
you're a fucking mouth breathing moron

read this
>>383375376

The run was utter shit, it's very well possible you will never see it at GDQ anymore. Competition for spots is fierce and only the most popular iconic runs are allowed back every year. This fucking tranny could have ruined it because of their need to appear to be an oppressed minority victim in front of millions on the internet.
>>
>>383375324
>So GDQ found someone

that cunt submitted its run the last day an hour before the deadline so that a better runner wouldn't have time to submit one

it knew EXACTLY what the fuck it was doing
>>
>>383375376
Self described 'community' withholding the game because its not perfect is stupid. There are tons of people that speedrun games and who speedruns the games at GDQ shouldnt be dictated by a select few.

The streamer submitted his run and it got accepted and he ran it because nobody else wanted to. If you want to be pissed, be pissed at the 'community' who said we dont want to run BotW (a new popular game) at GDQ this year.
>>
Who here looking forward to ESA?

>two streams
>wider variety of games due to lack of gdq's arbitrary game bans
>chill and comfy atmosphere
>runners can actually joke, have fun and swear
>main focus is the community meet-up and not the donations
>actual bonus stream
>>
>>383375442
Its fucking Breath of the Wild. A super popular Nintendo game. Additionally, any% is super fast. There is NO way that it doesnt get played at the next AGDQ or SGDQ.

The community not wanting anyone to play it because its imperfect still is really stupid. And they were arrogant for thinking anyone would follow the idiotic agreement.
>>
>>383375607
see
>>383375604

it didn't just casually submit a run for a game it liked and was unaware of the community's agreement

it knew exactly what it was doing
>>
>>383375607
>who speedruns the games at GDQ shouldnt be dictated by a select few
You mean like what GDQ staff does? :^)
>>
File: autism.png (14KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
14KB, 112x112px
>>
> The run was utter shit, it's very well possible you will never see it at GDQ anymore. Competition for spots is fierce and only the most popular iconic runs are allowed back every year. This fucking tranny could have ruined it because of their need to appear to be an oppressed minority victim in front of millions on the internet.

Its fucking Breath of the Wild. A super popular Nintendo game. Additionally, any% is super fast. There is NO way that it doesnt get played at the next AGDQ or SGDQ.
>>
Stop talking bad about trannies you dipshits.
>>
>>383375756
Never laughed so hard at this shit
>>
>>383374648
This SGDQ was honestly just not as good as years past, with drama at an all time high.
Viewership also dropped by about 40k during the BotW speedrun for a variety of reasons.

Nothing for me beats the comfiness of SGDQ 2014, the room size was great and the lighting wasn't very bright, and fun was still allowed.
>>
File: PjHUz3k9_400x400.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PjHUz3k9_400x400.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Would you /v/?
>>
>>383375683
It's one thing to not have a perfect run, but they knew it was still far from it. I can also respect someone for disagreeing with the agreement and submitting anyway, but you got to be a real cunt to submit a moment before the deadline so no one else has the time to.
>>
>>383375756
I get this one, but why did they ban the blue-haired emote for a while? I don't know anything about Twitch.
>>
>>383375604
Why didn't "a better runner" submit a run sooner?
>>
>>383375813
(You)
>>
>>383369568
>everyone shittalking trannies
>meanwhile "Heartgold" Soul Silver run was objectively more of a trainwreck and lasted far, far longer
>>
File: 1299799793561.png (87KB, 608x580px) Image search: [Google]
1299799793561.png
87KB, 608x580px
The Pokemon run.
I still can't get over the gender assumption bit.
>>
Anyone have that Freedom Planet image with the breakdown of the three guys?
>>
>>383375918
They weren't shit bags and followed the agreement.
>>
>>383375881
People spam as a catch all emote for sjws and the like. It;s usually accompanied by words such as: ''Did you just assume X's gender?''
>>
>>383375880
The run was fine. I saw it. It was imperfect but lots of runs are. They get improved and we get to see better runs in the future.

Fuck the BotW, they didnt want to come to GDQ, someone else will. It was arrogance to think someone would follow their stupidass agreement.
>>
>>383375879
Yeah what's her name?
>>
A total of 17 emotes was banned from the chat. 2 ended up being permanently removed from Twitch's website.

What a fucking shitshow
>>
>>383375982
Didn't watch Pokemon, what happened?
>>
>>383376054
Which ones?
>>
>>383376013
So a few dudes get to dictate who gets to go to GDQ for a certain game? Millions of people play video games, but a few dudes on the internet get to say "no, people cant go to GDQ this year for this game."

Fuck that.
>>
>>383376043
Orcastraw 'she' ran BotW
>>
>>383375918
because the community all agreed to wait until the run could be perfected

I don't have a problem with someone submitting a run and not going along with the community, but when you intentionally do it less than an hour before the deadline so that no one else has a chance to since you went against the agreement, you know exactly wtf you're doing

it knew it was shit and it pulled a scumbag move to get its run in
>>
>>383375956
Ehh... Keizaron's rng was awful and while I do agree the run should have been mercy killed, or at least reset, it wasn't that bad.
>>
The Sonic CD run by flying fox waa incredible. When you know what you're doing CD it's like buttery poetry
>>
>>383376086
Twitter cryers made a big stink over a "Did you just assume Sentret's gender?" joke.
>>
>>383369568
I liked soothingplumtea's run of Ninja Gaiden on sega.
>>
>>383376019
>The run was fine

>died several times
>messed up constantly
>shit commentary
>used fucking amiibos

Hi, Orca. Fuck you, you tranny piece of human filth.
>>
>>383376091
The 2 removed emotes was a Trump Pepe emote and the other was just a standard Pepe. They were being spammed during the event and the tranny contacted Twitch because he felt threatened
>>
>>383370987
To be fair they shouldn't have accepted the game if they were going to have such a problem with it. Or even if it slipped through the cracks, they could have just turned the game audio down or off for Twitch if they thought it was really that bad. I place all the responsibility on GDQ
>>
>>383376019
I really don't care how the run went, but it's obvious the route is still being improved a lot. What I hate is the submission snipe. Literally shitting on everyone in such a way that no one gets a chance to respond. Had he at least broken the agreement in with some respect he would've submitted right away so a better runner could've also submitted.
>>
>>383376112
why does it matter when she submitted the run when they apparently made a big deal out of not submitting one this event? they weren't going to submit a fucking run regardless
>>
>>383376112
Well they shouldnt have made the stupid agreement to start with. It's their fault, who thought it was a good idea to not play the most popular new game at GDQ?
>>
>>383376095
>a few dudes on the internet get to say
The speedrunning community for the game came to an agreement you fucking shitcanoe
>>
>>383376215
Who cares? Its a fucking exhibition speedrun event. The runs are just for entertainment. People just wanted to see BotW run at the event; who cares if its perfected or optimized. Idiot.
>>
>>383376187
While some did, most of chat were just memeing, because they knew people would get offended. This is Twitch chat after all. They go wild over the smallest shit.
>>
>>383376095
I didnt even watch this event but please neck yourself
>>
>>383376361
> Its a fucking exhibition speedrun event.
No you fucking tranny it's not a place for you to get e-fame by doing average performance, kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1490696209362 (1).png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1490696209362 (1).png
194KB, 576x699px
>>383376267
>she
I know you're just trolling at this point. That abomination is free to do what they want, but it's painfully obvious that they submitted as close to the deadline as possible to ensure they got the BotW AND that no one could compete based on the timeline.

Its underhanded as fuck. Tranny or not.
>>
>>383376240
They must have thought it was going to be the original game for some reason. The overlay said 1994 as its release year.
>>
>>383376242
> Had he at least broken the agreement in with some respect he would've submitted right away so a better runner could've also submitted.

Can you re-read this? This is some stupid shit. Broken the agreement with some respect?

You idiots are stretching this way too far
>>
>>383376327

Everyone sit back and thank god you are not this person.
>>
>>383376327
So fucking what? They expect everyone to follow that? Not everyone who speedruns the game is part of this small community.
>>
>>383376361
>speedrun event
>run a game with a shitty unoptimized run and die several times

fucking christ you're dumb, dude
>>
>>383376361
the point is that it was a shit exhibition and the only entertainment dirived from it was had at the expense of the runner

that being said the ''community'' was stupid for not wanting to run the game in the first place
>>
>>383376361
>Who cares? Its a fucking exhibition speedrun event. The runs are just for entertainment.
As much as it pains me to say this, this is true. GDQ hasn't been about actual speedrunning for years. Real speedrun marathons are NASA and ESA.
>>
>>383375665
I'll be watching it. Last year ESA started out rocky but I think it ended up pretty good and the bonus stream was chill as fuck.
>>
>>383376361
The point it the run wasn't ready for a marathon.
>>
>>383376452
If she ha just said "the agreement is dumb, I'm going for it" fine. But she used the agreement so that nobody else would have a chance
>>
>>383376524
It's not for the world record. It doesnt need to be perfect. Yes, its a speedrun event, but its to raise money for cancer or some shit.

Its for entertainment, not for perfection. Nobody but a few autists care that its not optimized or that a few deaths happen. They just wanted to see BotW run at the event. The speedrunning community was being stuck up, so somebody else snuck in. Shit happens.
>>
>>383376452
Why are you defending an obvious cunt? Could've had
>A more optimized run later
>A better runner now
>A bad runner now
And we got the last option because of the scummiest possible move.
>>
>>383376429
waiting until the last minute to submit a run would put HER at a disadvantage, not the tards who thought it was smart to not submit one at all. clearly since she waited so long that means they had more time to submit their own run but that's entirely on them and their fucking arrogance.
>>
>>383376441
The staff strikes me as a bunch of incompetent trannies and a handful of people that actually like games. It probably "slipped" in while they let the trannies ban all the big name games that are actually gun so they can't be shown.
>>
Worst run by far was the pokemon heartgold or whatever. dude had to use a backup of a backup, reset countless times, then the staff pulled the plug on the whole run because the last fight was impossible at that point
>>
>>383376608
This. Not agreeing to a community's decision is fine. But, actually going out of your way to submit a run at the last moment, just so you can get your 15 minutes of e-fame is an entirely different story.
>>
>>383376574
Says who? Who is in charge of speedruns for a game exactly?

People run the game every day. World records are set for the game. The runs will obviously improve over time but to say "its not ready, nobody can run this game!" is idiotic.
>>
I like how there's multiple retards arguing about that shitty mentally ill faggot with the horrible botw run, but they keep calling him a her lol. Niggers an ugly man with no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>383376754
Holy shit, they actually pulled the plug? I had to go asleep and I missed the latter half.
>>
>>383376664
Breath of the Wild will get into AGDQ for sure. Either all dungeons, or all main quests. It's going to be in every GDQ for the foreseeable future so just because this one attention whoring tranny cheated their way in, doesn't mean it's going to not be in.
>>
>>383376608
alpha af

>>383376664
People want to see BotW run. Period.

Who cares if its the most optimized run ever seen. Nobody really cares about that shit. When the run gets better, we will see an improved run at a future event.

To not run the most popular new game at GDQ is idiotic.
>>
File: 63945du2ug8z.jpg (127KB, 625x853px) Image search: [Google]
63945du2ug8z.jpg
127KB, 625x853px
>>383369568
>>
>>383376796
The community who runs the game.
>>
>>383376898
That thing physically disturbs me.
>>
File: 1408382287508.jpg (7KB, 184x214px) Image search: [Google]
1408382287508.jpg
7KB, 184x214px
>no Big Jon run
>>
>>383375813
You should be gassed anlong with those degenerates.
>>
>>383376898
>5 o'clock shadow
eugh
>>
I didn't watch this autistic event because it's for autistic faggots like everyone in this thread excluding me. Like do people actually watch this shit? I would bully every speedrunner and their viewers cause of how dumb it actually is.
>>
>>383375517
>>383374964
>They think BREATH OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WILD isn't coming to future GDQs

Ahahahahahahhahahaha you guys a special kind of fucking retarded. There's categories out the ass for this game and it's the only switch title. You will see it at every gdq.
>>
>>383376938
Yes, they dictate who can play the game at an event for millions of gamers in the world.
>>
>>383376327
>Every speedrunner must be part of the community
Fucking retarded
>>
>>383376898
>dat nose
Is this thing also Jewish like that other annoying tranny?
>>
File: 1497480731566.gif (858KB, 144x192px) Image search: [Google]
1497480731566.gif
858KB, 144x192px
Aren't the people defending the tranny in this thread sort of glossing over that they AGREED to not submit the run in the first place?

Like, people really seem to be overlooking that important part.
>>
>>383376938
the thing is that this ''community'' you are reffering to doesnt have a monopoly to who and who doesnt run.

Your ''community'' got punished for its own fucking hubris.
>>
>>383376754
good lord i'm glad i didn't stay up for that run
>>
Well it is ESA era now
GDQ is over
>>
File: 1490413103764.png (54KB, 571x493px) Image search: [Google]
1490413103764.png
54KB, 571x493px
FF7 / The Maitre D
>>
>>383376429
>using someone's preferred pronouns is trolling
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>383376096
more like orc astray
>>
Chrono Trigger was nice.
>>
>>383377030
I think you fail to understand how that autistic community works. A bunch of fags get together and agree on what is acceptable as a run. If you roll in and start doing your own shit, nobody is going to acknowledge you. Seeing as the whole speedrun community works off of the community acknowledging your existence and your run, fucking with that is a dumb way to get ignored by something that is already retarded.
>>
>>383375665

What's ESA? I just started watching GDQ and speed runs in general not to long ago and frankly I am done with GDQ.
>>
File: IMG_20170709_143942.jpg (177KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_143942.jpg
177KB, 960x1280px
This is a woman
>>
>>383369568
I still think Ratchet and Clank was the best run, with Oblivion as a close second
>>
>>383375517
lmao you're dumb as a fucking rock if you think botw won't be back in 2018
>>
>>383377325
no it's a skinny white guy that doesn't cut his hair
>>
File: 1491025220525.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491025220525.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>383374779
the one on the left could fool me but maybe that's just a flattering pic / angle
>>
File: 1492426933540.png (259KB, 463x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492426933540.png
259KB, 463x533px
>/v/ has artists draw dicks on literally every single anime girl they can
>a trans person shows up on a stream and they go fucking nuclear
What did you guys mean by this? How can you be so obsessed with futanari yet hate transexuals so much? Does it upset you that much that real life dickgirls are nothing like your Japanese anime?
>>
>>383377045
No you don't understand if you point out that a tranny/nigger/brown person did something wrong you are exerting your privilege and a big dumb racist. So obviously a mentally ill loser who took advantage of no one else putting a run in so he could get his horrible run in and some internet game is in the right and should be protected and we should say "you go girl". Who would have really have cared if the run wasn't utter dogshit is the best part, just the people ruining the game. But since it sucked huge cocks now there's even more drama.
>>
>>383376898
at least she admits that she's only "feeling" cute
>>
>>383377384
Quite frankly it's probably because they're ugly and really can't pull it off.
If only trannies looked more like traps
>>
File: 1428427215857.jpg (31KB, 675x628px) Image search: [Google]
1428427215857.jpg
31KB, 675x628px
>>383377325
man, i go to /b/ and start getting these feels that im ok with trannies with all the high grade pics they post. But then i pop to /v/ and see this and everything just dies . Im happy you save me /v/, youre my sexual guidance
>>
>>383377405
I love this meme.
>Being anti-gay means you're in the closet

The guys I know who hate gays (as in close as fuck to literal neo-nazi's) are most definitely not gay. That's a meme perpetuated by media constantly to try and destroy any conversations on the degeneracy on homosexuality.
>>
>>383377384
Trannies and Traps are two different things. Dickgirls are fictional.
>>
>>383377384
Trans look like mutants. Drawn futas look like cute waifus
>>
>>383377294
European Speedrunner Assembly (formerly Speedster). We had threads about it last year and unlike GDQ they were pretty slow and we had actual discussion about the runs.
>>
>>383377294
ESA is a European speedrunning event similar to GDQ that starts in 2 weeks. It's smaller and more grassroots so it's not as policed as GDQ.
>>
>>383377384
I'm pretty sure futas have working ovaries unlike the "women" the left made.
>>
>>383377405
Typical nonsensical kike argument for trying to belittle your opponent.
>>
>>383376267
Because if he hadn't broken the agreement when there was no time to respond then there would have potentially been other submissions. The agreement was made because they didn't want the game to debut in an unoptimized state so if it was going to debut regardless because of Orcastraw forcing it then there would be no point to upholding the agreement among the community as the original purpose of it would be voided.
It was a complete dick move.

>>383376660
Doing something for entertainment necessitates the presence of entertainment.
>>
>>383377024
>>383377047
Literally not what is being discussed but good job not paying attention and simply continuing on your tirade.
>>
>>383377018
>it's the only switch title
Splatoon 2, and that RPG with the slutty sword
>>
>>383375376
What is "using amibos" in botw? I've never watched or played BotW but I seen a lot of people complaining about this one
>>
>>383377538
go outside
>>
>>383374987
FA HA HA HA

Found the friendless autist
>>
>>383377636
runner used an amiibo to drop items in-game. used it to get a horse and fish for an attack up potion.
>>
>>383377636

you tap your little zeldaman amiibo on the switch console and get infinite arrows or whatever
>>
>>383377558
The game is good enough to stream. I dont understand what the fuck they are talking about exactly. You complete the four shrines and go to Ganon's castle and beat the game. That's good enough to play at a GDQ event.

The community is just being bitches about the game for some reason. It's stupid.
>>
>>383377384
Trannies have become another symbol in this pathetic cultural proxy slapfight.
>>
>>383375665
I'm going all in on ESA. They're not *as* anal as GDQ
>>
File: 1499341738392.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1499341738392.gif
4MB, 256x188px
>>383377384
>woooooooooooow stop hating my axe wound you shitters
>>
>>383377384
>pretend 2D cute grill w/ benis
>3DPD guy in a dress
Gee, real fucking head-scratcher.
>>
>>383377384
>/v/ is one person
These trannies don't even try to cover up how disgusting and unfeminine they are. Putting on a wig and a dress and expecting to be treated like a woman is disgraceful. The emperor isn't wearing any clothes and we're all expected to play along.
>>
>>383377538
No. Neither would work properly. Especially because ink on a paper can never give birth.
>>
Trannies are here to stay. Deal with it.
>>
>>383377757
>>383377763
so what's wrong doing that? Does it save time? would a WR run not use it? would a top runner not use an amiibo and why would they not use it
>>
>>383377384
none of them can pull it off. simple as that.
>>
>>383377508
>>383377557
It's funny because one of the biggest anti-gay trolls I know literally starred in a gay porn
>>
>>383377770
Considering they dropped the time by what, 20-30 minutes or so from the original Speedrun, the community had a point.

I don't think it was a good or bad decision. it did leave them very vulnerable to drama, and this shit happening, which actually happened, and no one should be surprised.
>>
>>383377105
It's a man you idiot. It doesn't matter what they "prefer" that is a man.
>>
>>383377894
nothing. people are looking for any excuse to talk shit because the runner is trans.
>>
>>383377894

It's something they list on their runs, I'm sure someone people don't care for the amiibo runs

http://www.speedrun.com/botw
>>
>>383377891
People are dealing with it, by treating them as they always have been. Like freaks. Problem is, they are having difficulty dealing with it.
>>
>>383377836
>>pretend 2D cute grill w/ benis
>>3DPD hairy guy in a dress

Listen, I like Drag as much as the next straight man because it's funny. The guys who do Drag don't fucking want to be women, most of them are just huge faggots who enjoy being diva's for a day.
>>
File: 1496959042514.jpg (333KB, 618x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496959042514.jpg
333KB, 618x718px
>>383375665
>kz_frew will run GTA
I mean it's kind of weird because he's American, but I'll enjoy it anyway
>>
>>383377894
No, they do use it because it makes the game faster, the WR even uses it. The problem people have with it is that it's kind of pay2win because you need a toy just to get a slightly better time.
>>
>>383377949
>waaah I'm a rude bigot who doesn't understand the future of gender
>>
>>383369568
KH2FM was comfy tier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjf3bc3Noo
autists got mad about the singing but they were actually good
The Org RTA after the actual run was pretty good too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4TEk8zW50M
>>
>>383377105
>prefer
I would really prefer if you'd be quiet
>>
>>383377770
because some e-celeb among the ''speedrunning community'' said the game couldnt be run, henceforth it became the word of god, and it doesnt matters that not all speedrunner and gamers belong to that community.

Basically some elitist internet snobs got BTFO by their own hubris and it was the only good thing to come out of this run.
>>
>>383377538
Hermaphorite futas are fucking disgusting though, this the one thing western art is better at.
>>
>>383377938
Oh shit I'm sorry.
>>
> B-B-BUT THE AGREEMENT!

You all sound like a bunch of retards.
>>
File: 1499154098381.jpg (22KB, 382x425px) Image search: [Google]
1499154098381.jpg
22KB, 382x425px
>All this forced speedrun drama over a meaningless run
You guys realize you're autistic, right?
>>
>>383376963
This.
>>
>>383369568
Emote Only during Transition Any%
Tranny Choking and Cheating and Betraying the botw community.
Notch donating and the silence when they called his name.
>>
My favorite run surprisingly was a tale of two brothers and titan fall 2. Never heard of either of those games, but the consistent quality couch/runner engagement and having the decency to explain how things worked and both games in general looked fucking fun.

Kirby dreamland 2 and hg/SS were by far the absolute most disappointing garbage I've ever seen. How the fuck does your BACK UP SAVE/CART still have problems with it.
>>
>>383378129
>Notch donating and the silence when they called his name.

????
>>
>>383378029
Yeah, there's always a few Americans there too.
>>
>>383378070
>some e-celeb among the ''speedrunning community'' said the game couldnt be run
Or it could be that a lot of people talked about it and agreed that it wasn't ready, but someone was merely pretending to agree and fucked everyone else over.
>>
>>383377938
Oh, if one guy out of about 6 billion who hates faggots turned gay, that means probably all of them are.
>>
>>383378183
People are still salty that Notch's 4chan came out when he became set for life and didn't need to panted to autists anymore. Now all he does it shitpost on twitter calling SJW's cunts.
>>
THEY AGREED! THEY AGREEEEEEEEEEEEED!
>>
File: 1485013515151.png (186KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1485013515151.png
186KB, 350x350px
>>383378038
okay thank you
>>
>>383375278
>muh reddit

pls go back there and stay
>>
>>383378068
KEK
>>
>>383378205
the community doesn't get to decide whether the game gets run or not. not running botw the year it comes out is fucking idiotic.
>>
>>383378205
How is the game "not ready" to be run exactly? We just saw the game run a day ago. It's a 50 minute category. Yes, it could be improved more, but in its current state it's fine to be shown to people of the world.

The agreement is more idiotic than the trannie sneaking in to run it. There never should have been an agreement to start with.
>>
>>383378271
*pander
>>
>>383377636
The runner uses amiibos to spawn in Epona (For better movement because horse), some fish (For health/cooking I think) and a few crates (Which are used with Stasis to launch the player airborne at a certain point in the run).

>>383377770
Even if it couldn't be further optimized significantly and the agreement was pointless and Orcastraw was the most talented and charismatic runner for the run the actual point of contention really is that Orcastraw abused the trust of the speedrunning community for this game(Which had already appealed to several runners in the community to withdraw submissions for the game that had done so out of respect) to submit the run just before the deadline with no way for anyone else to submit a competing run in time and then refused to withdraw the submission.
>>
>>383378183
That shit was hilarious.
The announcer reads out a donation for 10,000 dollars
the entire crowd cheers
the announcer says it's from Notch
cheer abruptly ends, awkward silence for a few seconds, and they all move on
>>
File: blastoise.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blastoise.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
>>383374365
>>383378053
>mfw I'll make a man out of you, Hellfire, Gaston and a whole new world
>mfw all the trannies getting assblasted over these songs and a girl (girl) being present and singing
>>
>>383378041
Woah, am I on /r/Gamerghazi? woah..............

really made me think.................................
>>
File: abswe.jpg (111KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
abswe.jpg
111KB, 598x448px
>>383373915
wew
>>
File: 1478599459836.jpg (53KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1478599459836.jpg
53KB, 500x383px
>>383378313
Its a classic "Nerds wanting power" situation.
Perennial losers like speedrunners want to grasp onto and try and force any kind of power they think they have. Its hilariously pathetic that the "community" which at the time was probably just a couple dudes who didnt want to spend time perfecting BotW yet so they didnt want anyone else to either.
>>
>>383377167
I love the long comfy RPG runs but I hate that they always happen at like 12-1 AM. I gotta sleep man.
>>
>>383374147
His DS3 run last year was pure kino
>>
>>383378367
pretty fucked up. he supported the cause so why the disrespect from the crowed?
>>
>>383378308
>>383378313
Yeah, it's idiotic but at least it's fair. I have no respect for people who fuck others over like this submission did.
>>
>>383369568
Stop with this cringe meme show which is becoming more dumber and retarded from year to year. Most games are dumb cheap indie shit, and most "runs" are not faster than playing normally.
Also the dumb glitchruns are the most retarded alltogether. Speedrunning is running by official ways, not by using stupid glitches. With glitches one can complete a game in even a few secs. So for my standard those are NOT speedruns.
So fuck this retard faggot show which even sends the money to front CIA companies.
>>
>no one mentioning FFVII because le speedrun roleplaying games
His time was better than most runners, even with shit like having to rename characters and stuff.
>>
File: adamsandlersgiantmonstercock.jpg (148KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
adamsandlersgiantmonstercock.jpg
148KB, 800x720px
>>383373915
>>383374197
Yes, that wasn't even all of it.
>>
>>383376874
3 hours in, he gets to the final fight and realizes the RNG for that save makes it impossible to win with his pokemon. the tech staff put him out of his misery right there
>>
>>383378183
These sjw are so far up their own ass. But they are shallow. They cheer at the money but hate the man.
>>
>Group of enthusiasts decide not to showcase their work until they can present something they are proud of
>Some rando takes the spot in a way that specifically precludes the enthusiasts from responding
>Showcases low-quality work that reflects poorly on the game and the people who run it
>Likely destroyed the possibility of a good run being shown for another year
>Somehow the people in favor of standards is in the wrong
>Oh, and I guess they're also bigots because trans people can do no wrong
Sound about right?
>>
>>383378205
My point is that this '' lots of people'' you are reffering to are not in any case an authority on the matter and the present runner had all right to run BotW.

Moreover some game have optimal routes that are discovered after litteral decades of speedrunning, which means that no one can anticipate when a game is or is not ready to be run at an exhibition.

So really it was only a question of some people being stuck up and elitist for their own good.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learn here.
>>
>>383377045
post proof that they agreed to this stupid rule

PROTIP: you can't
>>
File: 1482470443558.jpg (34KB, 750x710px) Image search: [Google]
1482470443558.jpg
34KB, 750x710px
>>383378070
The shitty part isn't him submitting the run, it was him knowingly submitting it right before the deadline for game submissions on the GDQ website so the other runners that made pact to not submit to GDQ could have broken the pact and submitted their runs too
>>
File: 1456904839465.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1456904839465.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
>in my opinion probably the overall worst GDQ yet, despite a few diamonds in the rough
>could still feel the creeping sadness during the Earthbound knowing that soon, I'd once again have to face the hollow shitty mess of a life I made for myself
>get my first autismbux payment next month but nothing I can spend it on would make me happy
>EVO next weekend won't make me feel any better because 2016 was boring and my hopes aren't high for 2017
I have a love/hate relationship with GDQs, I can nitpick them and shitpost all week but no matter what they'll be more fun than the weeks that came before and after. I'm tempted to start going to some, but I have no friends and don't run any games. I'm vaguely involved in the communities of a couple runners for a certain game, but no one "knows me" and I doubt I'd even be worth filling an empty seat on their coach. I'd just be a sad sack sitting in a chair in the crowd watching live what I could be watching a stream of at home.
>>
File: 1498381266106.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1498381266106.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>383378543
>>
>>383378617
General gist of it.
>>
>>383378543
Isn't this guy always trolling?
>>
>>383376715
You're a genuine retard aren't you ? There was never a risk of anyone else submitting a run because all the actually good speedrunners agreed that the game needed more time. He did it this way to ensure no one in the community had time to react and his attention cravings would be satiated.

>Her
Posting from your wife's son's phone I see
>>
>>383378495
it was more out of awkwardness than disrespect. They did cheer for the donation, but nobody wanted to cheer for Notch, the person
>>
>>383374546
>nobody else wanted to go for BotW
>>
>>383378482
>>383378543
Man, I love Bubbles. How he even keeps getting runs every year is beyond me.
>>
>>383373517
>Go to see R rated movie
>call the group of women sitting in front of me a bunch of dumb sluts and tell them to show me their cunts
>get thrown out
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
>>
>>383378617
>Likely destroyed the possibility of a good run being shown for another year
Well yeah because the event is over and it happens every you you fucking cuck.
>>
>>383378715
You're blowing it out of proportion. The crowd was already winding down by the time they called his name. Some people even said "Hi Notch!" afterwards.
>>
>>383378512
It's almost like there are different categories for almost every single game
>>
>>383378624
My point is that this "lots of people" had enough respect for one another to stick with what they had agreed on. Then there's this one person who doesn't give a shit about anyone else and fucks them over as much as possible.
>>
>>383377883
This is how i feel too. If you don't even attempt to be feminine, how can you call yourself a woman? It's basically a caricature of women and transpeople who actually TRY to look like their preferred gender.
>>
>>383377384
>Does it upset you that much that real life dickgirls are nothing like your Japanese anime?
Absolutely.
>>
>>383376754
>Unfortunately, Keizaron’s run at SGDQ 2017 didn’t go so well, for the most part, though much of it wasn’t his fault. RNG is a cruel mistress, and he frequently was forced to switch cartridges and use different save files. The run ended around the 2 hours, 36 minutes mark, when a run full of missed manipulation resulted in him being unable to defeat Red atop Mt. Silver, and forcing him to give up the run.

at what point do you think he knew he couldn't finish the run, but kept playing hoping a meteor would hit sgdq before he got to red
>>
>>383378617
More like
>No one else would run it
>Someone did
>They happen to be trans
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT MUH COMMUNITY
>>
>>383377532
>>383377537

Aesome thanks!
>>
>>383378543
>that wasn't even all of it.
what else happened
>>
>>383378868
>no one else would run it

This is my favorite meme of this thread.
>>
>>383376754
for some reason the worst runs are my favorite to watch
>>
>>383378628
and he got punished for that too, by looking like an absolute tard in front of everybody.
>>
>>383378863
The bigger question is why would the GDQ staff allow such an RNG dependent run INTO the GDQ in the first place?
>>
>>383378846
How exactly does it fuck them over in any way shape or form?
>>
File: 6575874.jpg (73KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
6575874.jpg
73KB, 494x494px
>>383378868
>>
>>383378863
He probably realized after he saved. Any, Pokemon runner worth their salt knows when a run is dead just based on the rng.
>>
>>383378918
there was an agreement is definitely the better meme.
>>
>>383378939
I'm pretty sure there has been a successful HG/SS run at a GDQ before
>>
>>383377105
I'd prefer if you killed yourself.
>>
>>383378947
Either you're a sociopath, pretending to be stupid or haven't read the thread at all.
>>
>>383378939
>RNG

PLEASE STOP WITH THIS RETARD MEME

If you can run a game good, you don't give a fuck about "RNG".
>>
Cringe comp yet?
>>
>All these assmad autists over something pointless
What a great way to start the day. I'm enjoying this.
>>
>>383378868
fake news
>>
>>383378939
It's Pokemon. There always has to be a Pokemon run every event, due to how popular it is and due to the sheer size and pull of the Pokemon Speedrun community.
>>
>woke up an hour after it ended
FUCK
>>
>>383378846
that they had an agreement between each other is one thing, but that they want to force their agreement on everybody that is outside their little circle is another.
>>
>>383376754
this had to be it. That run could rival that guy who had to drop difficulty twice on Halo CE then finish 2 hours late at one of the AGDQ for biggest trainwreck of all time
>>
>>383378947
Lets use a different analogy.
>Workers union forms
>Workers union decides to strike to make sure they get the pay they want
>Plenty of people want to work, and get paid, but go along with the strike
>During the strike, some random comes in and says they'll work
>Guy works and gets paid
>everyone who wanted to work, doesn't get to and doesn't get paid

This is basically what happend at the GDQ. Let's not beat around teh bush. People want to do the GDQ's for exposure. They want to direct people to their stream, to grow it so they can be lazy sacks of shit who play Zelda all day. The fact is, Tranny did an underhanded tactic and got ahead, where as no one had the same opportunity to do so.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 544x310px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 544x310px
>>383378617
That's retarded though. Speedruns are ever-evolving and always getting better. There is no perfect run (in a lot of cases). So to say "we arent going to run this game because its not optimized" is stupid because most people understand that the game is not in a final state.

I mean, the game JUST came out a few months ago. Of course the best runs and routes have yet to be created yet. Most people dont care about that shit and just want to see the game run at GDQ. It's a fun event (or it's supposed to be) and BotW is a popular game.

Even if there was an agreement, that doesnt mean that EVERYONE is required to follow it. And its stupid to think everyone would follow it.

The trannie streamer saw an opportunity and took it and good on her for doing so. The rest of the community was being fucking stupid and this is what they get.

And to think that BotW (one of the most popular new video games) wouldnt show up at AGDQ or SGDQ next year is also fucking retarded. We are going to see that game run for the next half-decade I predict.

This has nothing to do with being a bigot or a sjw or any of that bullshit. The run was fine, the streamer had every right to run the game if nobody else in the community wanted to. The only people at fault are the idiots that said the game couldnt be run at SGDQ to start with.
>>
>>383378617
>reflects poorly on the game
Who gives a shit? Do they think super mario sunshine (to pick another nintendo game for the sake of fairness) had its reputation permanently damaged by all those runs that weren't as fast as can be done today? Why are people so damn precious about BOTW?
>>
>>383379038
>get BTFO
>resort to adhom

pathetic
>>
>>383379048
I hope there's a cringe comp where every single "moment" is just happy doom guy
>>
>>383376754
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rkkKO6ZLIuA
>>
>>383379136
Kirby dreamland 2 was also a trainwreck.
>>
>>383379116
Of course no one was forced to follow the agreement, but submitting on the last moment because you knew about the agreement and knew that no one else would have the time to is a cunt move regardless.
>>
>>383378753
>pretty much literally the only one to submit runs for a popular series that gets high viewership every GDQ
>did this long enough that he became a GDQ staple
Same deal with MrLlamaSC and Diablo II, really. I can't even find Bubbles' submission on SGDQ 2017's list, I think they just outright ask him to come now.
>>
>>383379116
All it needed to be was "her" submitting her run even 24 hours before the deadline. That would give people the time to see someone submitted it, then they could make a decision to submit it themselves and "break the agreement".

1 hour before the deadline was scumbaggy, and it was most definitely intentional.
>>
>>383379040
Uh no, RNG in runs to not be cared about is usually manipulated so it's consistently fast, normal RNG is hard to control and is usually a simple save
>>
>>383378868
More like
>No one else would run it (because they would rather present something of quality later)
>Someone did (badly, thereby damaging the image of the game and its community)
>They happen to be trans
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT MUH BIGOTRY
>>
>>383379180
Because they are Americunts. Their brains are melting from all the estrogen in their tap water. Some become trannies, some become more retarded than before.
>>
>>383376754
Have to agree with this. Best run was jedi outcast. The runner's energy was infectious and he was so grateful just to be there.
>>
>>383379040
the thing is that most speedrunner use save state while in their basement and are actually buttfucked when they cant do that and have to play live.

This is what happenned to this run. The problem with the current speedrunning community is that they rely so much on perfect RNG and resets that they actually dont know what to do when they have to play live.
>>
>>383379170
Sucks to be them then. Bit of a difference between workers all working for the same company; and a few stupid speedrunners not wanting to stream at some casual speedrunner event.
>>
Heres the best comment from your favorite website on the issue.

If instead the other runners had all submitted, we may have gotten a race, which I think would be blast.

I have to admit I don't totally understand their reasoning for not submitting, all popular games become more optimized and polished as time goes on. There have been runs at recent GDQs which were much better in both time and execution than earlier events. People understand that.

The runner who did submit also has three months to practice, so would have any other runners who submitted, they really only have themselves to blame, in my opinion. GDQs are fun events to show off speedrunning in a relatively casual environment while raising money for charity; instead of the BotW community holding off to put their best foot forward, they honestly just look silly to me.
>>
>>383379107
HG/SS are pretty different from other Pokemon runs though. Most runs just depend on getting a decent starter (or Nidoran in yellow) while HG/SS needs the masterball and the Raikou
>>
>>383379170

So you're saying the runner's a scab?
>>
>>383379294
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>383376754
Jesus Christ
>>
>>383378938
yeah true, I doubt this brings anyone to their stream either other than some smurf accounts to troll them
>>
>>383379172
This.

The community knew the run would look like garbage and opted not to embarrass themselves. Captain trannie swooped in and proved the community right by taking the bullet and showing a shit run. I don't see an issue here.
>>
>>383378264
>6 billion faggots who hate Gay's
Get over yourself polcuck. You're a fucking minority empowered by your gay circlejerk. There's barely any of you faggots, and yes, a shitload are closeted homo. Go back to your safe space where you can whine about gays and trannies
>>
>>383379170
jesus christ dude it's not a fucking contract
it's a bunch of basement dwellers who dedicate their time to speedrunning restricting themselves because of retarded logic and arrogance. i'm glad she submitted the run, now she's going to get more and more popular thanks to this being the first (and for a while the only) BotW run at GDQ while the autists who made their agreement will forever be BTFO
>>
File: 1481253320161.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481253320161.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
Did they reach the goal of 5M bits?
>>
>tfw /v/ cant handle Orca's cock in their mouths
>>
>>383379302
>damaging the image of the game and its community
imagine being this autistic
>>
>>383379382
Anyone who wants to see a non-shit BotW run at a GDQ, I suppose.
>>
File: 1494999532620.jpg (38KB, 610x614px) Image search: [Google]
1494999532620.jpg
38KB, 610x614px
>>383378643
>>
File: 1495399208270.jpg (28KB, 310x346px) Image search: [Google]
1495399208270.jpg
28KB, 310x346px
>>383375278

>For those that are unaware, the Breath of the Wild speedrunning community had an agreement that the runners would put off submitting the game for SGDQ 2017. This was to provide more time to optimize/polish the run. This would also increase the chance of it being run in a future GDQ (as GDQ staff do not allow 2 runs in a row for the vast majority of titles). By witholding the game, the community hoped to polish the runs and give a good showing at AGDQ 2018.

Nigga that's autistic as shit
>>
>>383379319
That was exactly my point, they aren't playing even good anymore, just hoping on luck (RNG). All cunts without git gud at all.
GDQ is just a huge cringe party with very very few people who really can play good.
>>
>>383379172
>The trannie streamer saw an opportunity and took it and good on her for doing so.
Yeah, good on him for completely fucking up a run and slighting the community as a whole so he could get his ugly mug on stream for fifty minutes, nevermind the massive viewership drop that ensued and how bad it looked for everyone involved.

>The run was fine
You're a retard
>the streamer had every right to run the game if nobody else in the community wanted to.
You're a retard that can't read
>>
>>383379486
The run was fine, 3 deaths isnt going to run it. Its a quick category and it was entertaining. It obviously wasnt the best run ever, nobody expected it to be.
>>
>>383379319
>most speedrunner use save state
Way to show you're new.
>>
>>383376898
Christ man if you're gonna try being a female at least try to LOOK the part.
>>
File: 1498631801353.jpg (246KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498631801353.jpg
246KB, 525x700px
>>383379479
Damage the image of a game that has been out for many months at this point and has been praised by pretty much everyone as a strong contender for GotY. How ever will it survive a run no one will remember in a year except for /v/ autists!
>>
>>383379040
Uh, Keizaron has WR in that game. Pokemon runs are just very risky and susceptible to dying to bad RNG. Should they be in the marathon in that case? Probably not, but regardless, RNG is a legitimate excuse here.
>>
>>383379573
Every trannie there was basically a dude in a wig tier.
>>
>>383376754
>"Well, unfortunately, that was pokemon heartgold/soulsilver"

At least he knew he had to throw in the towel
>>
>>383379170
In that analogy workers strike and go without pay in the hope they'll make it back and more later.

What significant benefit would there be for speedrunners by not running this year? None, because no one gives a fuck. If anything the next runner is going to look even better because they'll beat the previous run by a huge margin, if the current run is as unoptimized as you say.
>>
>>383375278
>https://www.reddit.com/r/gamesdonequick/comments/63wi8x/to_sgdq_staff_regarding_zelda_botw/
>This was to provide more time to optimize/polish the run

Wtf? Thats so retarded. You run the run that you run. If the day before AGDQ Zoast discovers a new skip in Super Metroid the community isn't going to pull the game so they can polish the skip and find out how best to use it. They're just going to do it.

As for the whole
>give a good showing at AGDQ 2018
Okay so give it a good showing at AGDQ. And if by some reasoning the most popular game on the Nintendo Switch isn't allowed at AGDQ guess what... It'll be at SGDQ 2018 when the run can be even more polished.

This is so dumb. What a bunch of cry-babies.
>>
>>383379486
No one is going to run the current Any% at a GDQ becuase it's so volatile. If you fuck up a trick it's a reset. There's going to be a "marathon safe" route developed, which will be slow as fuck and boring.
>>
>>383379573
Transitioning takes time its not magic.
>>
>>383379040
you know this is pokemon we're talking about, right
>>
>>383379170
the tranny sounds like a pretty smart person to be honest
>>
File: chris.gif (1006KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
chris.gif
1006KB, 450x253px
What's with all the trannies?
>>
>>383379521
lmfao it's clear at this point that you're just butthurt a transwoman was in the spotlight for one of the most anticipated runs this event
>>
File: 8ovx21.png (169KB, 390x303px) Image search: [Google]
8ovx21.png
169KB, 390x303px
> 2017
> guys who only grow their hair long seriously expect to be called and considered female
>>
File: Cry 004.gif (486KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cry 004.gif
486KB, 1280x720px
>no more SGDQ streams
>no more comfy threads
>no more laughing at chokes
>no more celebrating when someone does it
>no more fun
>back to regular, shitposty, uncomfy /v/

I-i don't want to go
>>
>>383379172
This has nothing to do with running the game or following the community or any of that bullshit. This is about having standards and acting with integrity.
>>
>>383379564
HE WROTE AT THEIR BASEMENT, FUCKER. AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

>>383379605
Just shut up underage memefag.
>>
File: 1477430899187.gif (863KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477430899187.gif
863KB, 277x300px
>>383379458
>>
>>383379170
Man you got BTFO. Embarrassing.
>>
File: Canadian_Woman.jpg (55KB, 480x503px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_Woman.jpg
55KB, 480x503px
>>383379654
>>
>>383379721
>HE WROTE AT THEIR BASEMENT, FUCKER. AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT.
No he isn't.
>>
>>383379027
>>>/pol/
GDQ is over return to your containment board
>>
>>383379708
dumb squidposter
>>
>>383379719
>This is about having standards and acting with integrity.
Lmao, is that what this is really about? Jesus christ...
>>
>>383375278
Jesus Christ, what a bunch of fucking pussies.

Even a tranny had more balls than them.
>>
File: 1408061879091.gif (2MB, 1920x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1408061879091.gif
2MB, 1920x1070px
>This thread
Some of you need to strongly reconsider some aspects of your lives.
>>
File: 1496198136258.webm (1MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1496198136258.webm
1MB, 480x292px
>>383369568
>>
>>383379682
>most anticipated runs this event

Are you speaking subjectively or what really happened? Because I recall the concurrent viewers tanking hard during that run.
>>
>>383378395
Part of your world was pretty ass though, although I guess we can chalk that up to her not knowing the songs rather than shitty voice.
>>
>>383379770
Thats just a transtrender. Equivalent to fat tumblr girls who dye their hair of the trans world.
>>
>>383379628
>What significant benefit would there be for speedrunners by not running this year?
No massive drop in viewership and donations, no drama. And an actually worthwhile run next year, done by someone who doesn't suck shit. We'll probably still get the later, but I'm quite sure people could've done without the rest
>>
>>383379858
Do you know what the word anticipated means?
>>
>>383369568
Start was pretty fine. NieR Automata was a solid choice, especially with halfcoordinated, because it can be impressive while still being relatively new.

Halo run that followed was also surprisingly entertaining. Expected to be bored and wasn't.

Monkey ball was monkey ball.

Freedom planet was pretty cool, looked fast.

Clustertruck was kinda fun. Bit of a meme game with the whole chat votes and devs invading the stream, but it's not too long, so it feels fine to me.

I am bread was a meme game with one single trick, but the ridiculousness of it made it kinda worth.

Specter of torment looked fine, but the call to the devs was fucked up because skype is shit.

HeartGold/SoulSilver was a complete shitshow. The RNG seeding failed, the backup's RNG seeding failed too because they took too much time naming shit, and it kept on going from there. Also, edobean.

The kirby runs were fine, but felt too long to be really that worth. Also, edobean.

The Megaman X block is always kinda fun, even though the race on X2 was decided early on.

Bionic Commando Rearmed was fun, but I supposed I'm a PJ memelord fan. Tread cautiously.

Chrono trigger was good and comfy, and this category makes it a bit smaller. Nice as a background on a second screen while you do other shit.

Tetris block was surprisingly uninteresting. The 8 men race was more of a survival, screens were tiny as shit, and protomagicalgirl's commentary didn't help anything at all.

KH2FM was pretty good, and the singing segments during the autoscrollers were surprisingly not shit.

Dark Souls 3 was a pretty diverse run, and the runner actually knew when things were going to slow down a bit to put in some donations meaning the reader wasn't chomping at the bit for the cool parts. For the length I didn't expect it to be so consistently watchable. And the dark souls 1 after was pretty funny.

Majora's masks has some cool tricks, but it's maybe a bit long. Took a nap.
>>
>>383379806
Yea, like stop watching others playing games (in a retard way) and play them oneself. Would be a good start.
>>
>>383379639
Honestly, the ''community'' would have gotten much more respect by running this year and prephrasing the run with a quick speech like ''The game is pretty new and we didnt have much time to perfect it but we are here for the cause'' than to simply be autistic snob about it.
>>
Faggots defending that tranny seem to magically forget that this was all done for charity, and ignore the fact it's shitty performance was one of the lowest in views and the lowest point in donations. All this just illuminates the fact that trannies are just narcissistic cunts
>>
File: 1463472502101.jpg (39KB, 392x372px) Image search: [Google]
1463472502101.jpg
39KB, 392x372px
>>383379920
Holy shit someone actually gave a detailed answer to OP.
>>
>>383379949
This right here
>>
>>383379458
>she
>>
File: 1499294113210.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499294113210.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>383379993
>charity
>>
>>383379901
I'll clarify, so everyone was excited to see BoTW, only to get the circus and left.
>>
>>383379993
Beware the trannies they're out to get you and change your neet ways!
>>
>>383379993
>Lowest point in donations
People literally donated one hundred fucking thousand US dollars ($100,000) to see Breath of The Wild you meme spouting mouth breather
>>
>>383379920

And lastly, Breath of the Wild was a shitshow. I don't really give a shit about the runner's sexuality or whatever, but that voice made the commentary completely unintelligible, and the couch wasn't any better at articulating. Could have b een muted and it'd have been the same. Honestly, I'm annoyed people are just gonna go "They say it was shit because the runner's trans" while it was actually just bad beyond that. I want /pol/tards to leave.

Still, overall, SGDQ was a nice background noise with some good surprises and some terrible times.
>>
>>383379318
Yeah, Jedi Outcast guy was my favorite too
>>
>>383379682
Back to r/srs with your faggot ass. The fact that the runner was a mentally sick transvestite doesn't matter, his scummy attitude and its consequences do.
>>
>>383379920
>Bionic Commando Rearmed was fun, but I supposed I'm a PJ memelord fan. Tread cautiously.
I've only been watching GDQs for a couple years now but it seems like PJ's runs are always great. If it's a bad game like Lagoon, it's still a good run because he makes it entertaining. He made it sound like breaking Lagoon in front of a hundred htousand people was revenge for wasting money on it as a kid.
>>
>>383379040
I would imagine that many games (especially games that rely upon statistics / random drops like RPGs) are extremely susceptible to bad RNG unless the RNG can be manipulated.

Runs either try to avoid the RNG with very specific strategies or work with the RNG to facilitate faster runs. Pokemon appears to be about as random as RPGs come.

Hilarious that he could fuck up so badly that the staff had to mercy kill the run, though.
>>
>>383379993
> ignore the fact it's shitty performance was one of the lowest in views and the lowest point in donations.

Source

And even if that was true, what game could you have put in the slot that is more popular? - Maybe BotW wasnt the most popular point of the event, but its better to stream that than many of these other unknown titles. BotW is wildly popular and even a bad run will get attention.
>>
>>383379920
Did James Chen not commentate Tetris?
>>
>>383377949
Alone for that I will use 'she' just that it bothers you even more
>>
File: 1481993664529.png (211KB, 354x556px) Image search: [Google]
1481993664529.png
211KB, 354x556px
jaffie
>>
>>383379920
Kirby dreamland 2 was probably hg/SS tier, though.
>>
>>383375278
>had an agreement

AN AGREEMENT

Can they ALL please stop being so selfish and making them self more important than they are?
The US speedrunning community is making me facepalm so hard it hurts.

>>383379949
The "community" as in the American. The EU and JP are very different and don't give fuck about all the drama which the US fabricate. They just shut up and fucking do it.
>>
File: 1496956026997.png (13KB, 564x676px) Image search: [Google]
1496956026997.png
13KB, 564x676px
>>383379682
>lmfao
>>
As always a tranny maggot fucked up something. Wherever they are, tranny, fags, gays, sjws you name them, it always get fucked up. Barely any donation, first timer-tier run in a fucking speed run event, privilege because if someone said something he would whine and cry about some fictional phobia because God forbid you dare to criticize such a delicate creature who cannot do anything negative. Even worse, is that they will prefer to let the wound open and close their eyes instead of making a fucking statement, accept that he ruined the event and ban that fucking attention whore in the future. But no, they will just stick their asses out because whoever dares to criticize these cancerous tumors gets to feel the tolerant left. GG WP and least I saw 2 RE and 1 SH
>>
>trannie BTFO'd poltards
top kek
>>
>>383380275
Look out behind you theres a tranny!
>>
File: cd08_03.jpg (55KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
cd08_03.jpg
55KB, 400x335px
I lost everything after majora
Anything good after that?
>>
>>383380151

PErhaps more importantly, whatever the reaction was, it still was held hostage behind a 100k dollaridoos paywall, and they coughed up. The run could have been a monkey flopping his dick on a Wii U gamepad, and it'd have still be worth it. Honestly, it kinda was like that anyway. But a hundred thousand dollars don't lie.
>>
>>383380265
EU and JP are better at cutting niggas off when they step out of line. US has to act like they are inclusive so it becomes an argument instead of the collective shunning that it should be.
>>
>>383380265
I know, but my point is that even an imperfrect run would have been better than no run in a charity exhibition.

Those speedrunners where being idiots for no worthwhile reasons
>>
>>383380143
If you know a game well enough you don't care about any RNG. Just look at JP speedrunners. Once they start a game they run and don't reset or do other looser shit. Either you are good in a game and show off or you just stfu and don't go live with it, by just remembering one random "RNG". It's just a very very lame excuse to prevent outing yourself.
>>
>>383380275
you are so fucking mad AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>383380310
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...damn you got me. Shit, anon...
>>
>>383379891
>No massive drop in viewership and donations, no drama
Oh yeah how horrible for SGDQ, I'm sure they're regretting the run now, despite it even being bonus, and the only drama here is fueled by you.

As for the actual runners, I'm sure everyone watching the stream would have been all like "Gee that reminds me why was there no BotW run? I better go and look up and follow all the BotW runners on twitch" if it hadn't shown up...
>>
>>383380175
Wasn't there for TGM3. Protomagicalgirl was the one commenting on the race and I believe she took part in a bit further on too, which is probably when someone else commented. Still, it's fine for a first watch, but it really is miles beneath the first Tetris block. A bit like the first TAS block was the coolest. Though they do try to outdo themselves, and don't come like this GDQ when they don't have much to show.
>>
File: 1487962058244.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487962058244.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>All these triggered autists BTFO
The game got run. On stream. By a tranny.
Time to deal with it and move one!
>>
>>383380391
>only drama here is fueled by you.
Confirmed for not even watching the stream, or the youtube VOD. Fuck off back to your reddit shithole
>>
>>383380383
I'm not mad anon, just disgusted at what these creatures bring into the world. Worth a read if you have the balls
https://archive.fo/aKoKZ
>>
>>383380367
Sure, i agree with your opinion. Was just referencing the "community" thing. Which is actually the source of all that cancer.
>>
>>383378626

the proof is that they waited till right before the deadline, which is very suspicious behaviour for someone who didn't agree to it
>>
>>383378537
Still gotta watch it. Didn't have time to watch 8 hours straight.
Was he a Tifafag?
>>
Not a fan of trannies, but the backlash is a bit much, don't you think?
>>
>>383380502
If he did fuck off to reddit, he would be aware of the drama on it.
>>
File: 1499373490332.png (155KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
1499373490332.png
155KB, 252x352px
>>383380381
This post is "using glitches is cheating" tier retarded and I hope you're just b8ing
>>
>implying botw won't be run next gdq
>implying it won't be a better run
>implying the runners won't be passive aggressive as fuck about the tranny
Gotta think long term
>>
/vpol/
>>
>>383380229
Pls no, I promised not to start again until ESA.
>>
>>383380624
No. But running with glitches should stay an own category with an own focus, and the main focus on clean running. Glitching is glitching and not running.
>>
>>383380624
using glitches IS cheating though
nigga you what?
speedrunning is all about who can cheat the best
>>
>>383378846
Well then they can run the game again with better strats later. Always happens. Fucking SotN always comes back to despite it being mostly the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>383380624
he has a point, many speedrunner use resets and save states to get perfect RNG or simply situations, and do not know what the fuck to do when things gets even slightly out of the line.

How many time do you hear '' well this never happened before''
>>
>>383380381
Anon, look - most speedrunners are mentally ill autistic people that only speedrun for notoriety or attention.

The only way they can obtain that is by acquiring WRs or getting close in the more active communities.

If a strategy that relies heavily on positive RNG is the fastest way to beat a game, you can bet that they will reset when it goes south. Obviously a live setting doesn't allow for resetting in most circumstances so you get runners like the HGSS kid who was basically screwed by RNG and had no way to "beat" the game in a reasonable timeframe.

Does it mean he is bad at HGSS speedrunning? Probably not. Does it mean that the SDQ staff were retards for not watching some HGSS speedruns to see how far off the rails a run could go before allowing the game? Sure.
>>
>>383380732
realy makes............................................. yu think........................................
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 1223x273px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 1223x273px
Never Forget
>>
>>383380502
No I'm not that interested and neither are most people watching the streams. But let me guess, the "drama" is the same shit as in this thread about agreements and trannies and bullshit stuff no one cares about, instead of just accepting there was a BotW run and then trying to make it better for next year?
>>
File: 1491926409837.jpg (24KB, 247x324px) Image search: [Google]
1491926409837.jpg
24KB, 247x324px
>>383378543
>Adam Sandler's Giant Monster Cock
>COCKS IN MY ARSE
>>
>>383380820
48 minutes? What the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1497118289761.gif (116KB, 271x309px) Image search: [Google]
1497118289761.gif
116KB, 271x309px
>mfw I didn't watch any of this year's SGDQ garbage and just lurked the threads to enjoy all the drama
truly the best way to enjoy SGDQ
>>
>>383380738
There are different categories, any% is just getting to the end as fast as possible
>>383380776
have a (you), I'm generous today
>>383380801
I'm not even defending the shitty pokemon run because they're horrible games for a marathon.
>resetting to get a faster time
woah....
>>
>>383380886
The tranny had a mental breakdown.
>>
>>383376715
Its just a man wearing a wig...
If thats all it means to be a women. Then why even bother having gender at all...
>>
File: priorities.png (154KB, 633x1171px) Image search: [Google]
priorities.png
154KB, 633x1171px
>>383380293
>>383380275
>>383380383
>>
>>383380806
Oh nvm then. Poor little tards :(
>>
>>383379920
> Also, edobean.
edobean a cute when she's not on screen
>>
>>383380979
>Then why even bother having gender at all
Funny you should mention that. Guess who is in the camp of abolishing gender?
>>
>>383380969
So no real explanation then?
>>
>>383379318
Freedom Planet was good too
>>
>>383381014
I find it amusing that attention whoring is the only trait trannies pick up from women.
>>
>>383381163
We like being fucked like one too.
>>
>>383381014
>chooses to lock her own account
>complains about the lack of growth after locking said account
kek.
>>
>>383380956
>resetting to get a faster time

well you cant do that on a live setup and have to roll with whatever happens.

But many speedrunners simply dont know how to do that, which leads to shitty boring runs.
>>
>>383381046
It takes so long until they find the good "RNG" and keep resetting to make a good run. SCNR
>>
I wanna watch the trainwreck of the BotW run but I havent played the game yet. Is it worth watching anyway?
>>
>>383379318
Dark Souls 3 was pretty dank too. Runner was great.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (396KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
396KB, 1280x720px
>>383380886
Setting up 4 arcade cabinets to be streamed because the game has no home ports and can't be emulated. The best part is when they finally started after almost an hour of setup, the feed of one of the cabinet's screens was fucked up and they just had to go with it.
>>
>>383381014
He's literally right though, the only reason they agree to do this without getting paid is to get more followers
>>
>>383379302
Damaging the game for whom?
The same faggots that will watch the same fucking Metroid and Castlevania runs every year and drop hundred of thousands into kill/save the animals?
Sure thing.
>>
>>383381205
I would unironically dominate a tranny in the ass if I didn't have to look at him or hear him
>>
>>383381205
Fuck off trannie, come back when you look the part too.
>>
File: 1483973456799.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483973456799.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>383381205
>>
>>383381283
>Without getting paid.
L O L
>>
>>383381273
Is emulation even allowed for speedrunning? Kind of feels like it shouldn't be.
>>
>>383381259
NO

Play the goddamn game for yourself. Experience as much of it as you possibly can without being spoiled.

It's not worth watching even if you had played the game
>>
>>383381205
based
>>
Reddit is in this thread hard, its pretty funny how much damage control they're trying to pull here, and they say we have to move on.
>>
>>383381342
No kissing though that's gay as shit
>>
>>383381259
Play the game first, nothing beats playing BotW for the first time blind.
>>
>>383381283
Doesn't make it better.
Games and the real community(when there would be one at the US) all this is about fun, not self esteem or making money.
>>
>>383378461
>agreements are for autistic retards
>fucking people over so you can whore attention about you being a tranny and oh so brave speedrunner is a great achivement and worthy of applause
>submitting a run minutes before the deadline to gurantee you get it despite being the least entertaining and the shittest runner is great because you're a tranny

go fuck yourself.
I get the agreement bit, since its possible people could be not aware of that.
But doing it minutes before deadline to gurantee you're the one who gets it while being one of the worst and least popular runners makes you a piece of shit.
Had it been submitted on time so the community sees there's a run and they could put their on people forward would've ended with a more entertaining run that had more to it than base cringe value.

And if you wanna be sjw about it that dick in a skirt is cementing transexuals reputation as being attention whoring piece of shit garbage.
tl;dr you're a mouthbreathing liberal retard
>>
>>383381395
You realize 4chan and reddit are the same demographic right? I'm 100% certain that most people here surf both websites.
>>
>>383369568
>favourites
Banjo Kazooie - fucking amazing run (~90 seconds off the WR in a 2hr run), great couch
FFVII - didn't pay that much attention to the run itself because I've never played the game, but the two guys on the couch and the donation readers did a good job keeping things interesting while not going overboard with fake enthusiasm or whatever
Freedom Planet - the 'autistic foreigner who barely speaks english' and 'Busta Rhymes wannabe' combo worked amazingly well
Megaman X and X2 race - Fatso is a beast.
A Link to the Past - great couch-commentator chemistry
Oblivion - same as above
Pokemon HGSS - the run itself was absolute shit, but I think the runner and couch were pretty cool
Rise of the Triad - DIE IN A FIRE! FUCK GAAH SHIT

>worst
the whole Tetris block - an hour of waiting for some unimpressive races and two dudes kissing
Kirby: Planet Robobot - donation reader with her(?) trihard "cute" voice going POYO every 30 seconds

Overall it was a pretty alright GDQ. I missed about 1/4 of the runs so I need to catch up.
>>
File: protomagicalman.png (14KB, 653x92px) Image search: [Google]
protomagicalman.png
14KB, 653x92px
>>383381014
have the bonus clip
clips twitch tv/MiniatureMiniatureSharkLitFam

If it was a random dude or girl that made that, or did that with their discord friends (in the picture) they would probably be banned from the event or showing up on camera at least.
>>
>Look at ESA submission for this year
>STILL no fucking Bayonetta

god fucking damn it
>>
>>383381273
how unsettling it must be playing a game with that thing right behind you
>>
>>383381463
I think you're mad.
>>
>>383374147
>>383374528
this is fucking great
>>
>>383381379
Do you just mean in general if it's allowed to use an emulator and still have your runs accepted into leaderboards? I think so as long as you don't do anything that could be considered TAS or make modifications that alter the game like overclocking the virtual CPU in MAME to get rid of Metal Slug's slowdowns. I don't know if emulators are allowed for GDQ, but I think it's an unspoken fact that ROM hacks like Super Panga World will be using an emulator.
>>
>>383379496
>as GDQ staff do not allow 2 runs in a row for the vast majority of titles

Oh gee I totally haven't seen the FF6 run yet
>>
>>383377770

No you idiot. If a game doesn't get enough viewers and donations during the event the game has a possibility to be permibaned. This fucking tranny who also promised not to stream the game waited till everyone else also agreed to the pact so his fake vag could get all the glory of being the first record holder on a game no one understands yet.

Not only did he give the shittiest stream ever but also had one of the lowest viewed streams, lowest donations and then started to get people banned both from twitch and the even over fucking emojis. If it wasn't for the fact that it came out only a few months ago it could have been permabanned from all future GDQ and then fucked over the rest of the event and future event with his tranny tears.
>>
>>383379382

A lot of people. Just because you could care less and it doesn't personally effect your life doesn't mean it doesn't for others.
>>
>>383382021
Yeah, I'm sure BotW, one of the most popular new Nintendo games, isnt going to ever be seen at GDQ again. And I'm the idiot? Jesus.
>>
File: 1472369658274.jpg (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472369658274.jpg
26KB, 360x360px
>>383381580
>donation reader with her(?) trihard "cute" voice going POYO every 30 seconds
Gentlemen, how do we stop Edobean?
>singles out donation comments that mention her or her voice
>will always oblige requests for Pikachu or poyo
>gets bored and starts treating donation reading duty like it's a really loud couch member
>talks at bad times and will sometimes try to wrestle the runner/couch for dominance until just getting blown off completely if it's an important part of the run that needs explaining
>>
>>383382106
Why are you even defending a scummy person's actions anyway?
I doubt it won't be run again but it's a pretty disgusting thing to do what they did
>>
>>383380547
lol
>>
>>383377384
lurk more 3D is PD
>>
I don't normally watch GDQ or anything, why the fuck are you niggers so hellbent on focusing on trannies? Are these people part of the staff or major speedrunners? Why does it seem like the whole event is affected by them?
>>
>>383382106
Fuck, that's no what it's about.

There was a promise made between BotW speedrunners that they would not submit for sdgq2017, but for agdq2018, so runs could be optimised, be more entertaining and rake in more cash, since they want to make a good first impression. Which is commendable.

Then this tranny shoves everything they agreed on in her non-existen vag, never to been seen again. And runs the game terribly and unoptimised. No donations, bad first impression.
>>
>>383382180
>Gentlemen, how do we stop Edobean?

With a dick on her throat. Don't worry though, I'm up for this *terrible* sacrifice.
>>
>>383382190
Why do you fucking care
>>
>>383382349
Thanks for the non-answer.
>>
File: gdq.webm (627KB, 198x176px) Image search: [Google]
gdq.webm
627KB, 198x176px
>>
>>383382190
it's not because she was never part of the community's stupid agreement
she was even kind enough to wait until the last minute in case any of them changed their mind but i guess they were too "honorable" lmao
>>
>>383382414
There were literally children watching this.
>>
>>383382337
Such a selfless person. Godspeed anon!
>>
File: wut.jpg (85KB, 940x774px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
85KB, 940x774px
>>383382414
>>
File: 1494285990098.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494285990098.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>383382414
what the fuck man
>>
>>383382462
Why is it stupid?
>>
File: 1483783669265.jpg (64KB, 628x559px) Image search: [Google]
1483783669265.jpg
64KB, 628x559px
>>383382414
Spoiler that shit
>>
>>383382414
borderline rape
>>
>>383382515
KevinDDR isn't even on our mortal plane anymore. He's practically a demigod. Why would he care?
>>
>>383382530
because it makes no fucking sense? there's no legitimate reason for them to hold off on submitting a run no matter how you look at it. plenty of posts in this thread touch upon the issues with their agreement.
>>
>>383382280

>Are these people part of the staff or major speedrunners?

Yes and yes. Pretty much they kicked out, replace or banned runners so they could fill the event with a bunch of trannys, all of which who are terrible at the games they ran, cause nothing but pointless drama, kept trying to fuck on stream and don't even look remotely passable.
>>
>>383382414
i see four men in that video. am i wrong?
>>
>>383377384
One is a drawing for a fetish the other is an ugly mentally ill man.
>>
File: 1499592039298.png (431KB, 638x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499592039298.png
431KB, 638x270px
>>383382414
>>
>>383381463
>And if you wanna be sjw about it that dick in a skirt is cementing transexuals reputation as being attention whoring piece of shit garbage.
Look, I'm pretty sure the only people who are caring about what this particular event is doing to transsexual reputation is /v/, who overall will probably never accept it for their own image.

Everyone else is seeing it as nothing too big to complain about, if not a bit egotistical of the runner. Hell, the overall event is still considered a success and this isn't the last BotW will be run easily.
>>
>>383382414
>>
>>383382180
I fucking hate her. She once again completely ruined the Kirby block.
Least she didn't get much time to talk during Kingdom Hearts 2.
>>
File: 1499392337838.png (1MB, 1280x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499392337838.png
1MB, 1280x667px
>>383382280
They're not even that numerous at GDQ but they're given a LOT of preferential treatment because the staff are liberals and the money goes to liberal organizations. There's a good chance that if a game needs to be run, an interview needs to be done, or there's a donation reading shift to be filled, one of the trannies will get higher priority than anyone else.

There was one point where 3/5 people on screen for an interview segment were trannies, and an 8-way race where the same 3 trannies were participants. None of them are really "anyone" in the speedrunning community, but you'd think so with how much facetime they get compared to popular speedrunners that get hundreds/thousands of viewers.

They're also major drama queens who try to get runners banned for making "did you just assume that (inanimate object)'s gender" jokes, and one of them has been trying to get one of DansGaming's emotes removed from Twitch entirely because people were spamming it while trannies were on screen.
>>
>>383382549
that would make people actually click it unknowingly, fuck off
>>
>>383382638
Lol, nice try. Go back shaving you beard, you ruined BotW to shit.
>>
>>383382414
It's so painfully obvious that they planned this beforehand, two dudes just don't kiss out of nowhere
>>
>>383380265
The reasoning is pretty sound, through. BotW is a huge game and is very new, so optimization is still in its infancy. The only reason to include such a new game would be to get more eyeballs on the streams even though the runs themselves would be pretty weak compared to other fully optimized games. Unfortunately, their reaction to what happened does sound completely retarded and they have disappeared up their own asses.
>>
File: girlgamer2.jpg (54KB, 561x692px) Image search: [Google]
girlgamer2.jpg
54KB, 561x692px
>>383382764
>>
>>383382903
>implying he'd be passable even with no beard

Fucking retard should just kill himself.
>>
>>383382764
It's called equal representation. When there's nothing but white males on screen, it's better to have trannies added to make everything more interesting as well as create a more diverse community of speedrunners.

Bigotry like yours is disgusting.
>>
>>383383053
nice try false flagger
>>
File: 176284968167.png (284KB, 283x416px) Image search: [Google]
176284968167.png
284KB, 283x416px
>>383382965
Not even that, but the dud with purple hair had to actually "force" the other one to kiss him
>>
>>383382965
I feel like blondie is resisting and proto is telepathically telling him they need to kiss for the attention
>>
>>383383007
Sounds to me like they see it as a group effort. A collaboration of many runners finding skips and optimization. Sure, one person will hold the world record but dozens of people contributed to the route.

At least that's how I understand their reasoning.
>>
File: 12312341234.jpg (143KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
12312341234.jpg
143KB, 500x485px
>>383382764
Should I feel bad if I couldn't tell which one was female?

I legit thought there was only one trans in there till this anon posted >>383383025
Now I'm just all kinds of confused.
>>
>>383383182
they're all men
>>
>>383382764
>they're given a LOT of preferential treatment because the staff are liberals
man there must a LOT of examples of this.
>tr-trannies on screen!
Hol up, you mean to tell me an event that had trans runners, had them on screen? Holy fuck got me there.
>>
File: E1e3INL.png (190KB, 398x351px) Image search: [Google]
E1e3INL.png
190KB, 398x351px
>>383383182
How the fuck
>>
>>383383182
>implying there are any females in that image
>>
>>383382965

>Not noticing the way proto grabs the back of their head and swings it around beforehand

I'm pretty sure proto forced them into it for the sake of causing outrage
>>
I liked the FF7 run a lot. The commentator talked about a lot of stuff in the lore that I never noticed, so it was interesting in that way.

The Jedi Knight run was great too obviously purely because of the runner.

>FWAHAHAH
>>
>>383383267
>okay so we've got 6 people submitting for this run
>okay put up the tranny
>what's their time
>well they have the worst time and they aren't much of a draw for donations because they're not well known plus they stir drama and are generally a pain in the ass but they ARE a tranny
>sign them the fuck up
>>
>>383383180
it does seem like the communal effort approach has kind of taken a back seat to personal glory. Someone practicing in secret for months just to bust out some insane new routes and then five other people turn around and optimize those even further. Runners competing for times using each others strats was always a fun thing to watch, but these days the focus is less on building fun rivalries and more about getting your name on the leaderboard. It might sound like a touch of the autism, but they actually created great stories around the runs themselves and that's pretty much vanished. Shame, really.
>>
>>383383053
>equal representation
but its not equal, its just catering to trannies. do they actively seek any black runners except trihex? gays? there's not even that many asians. its still all white guys with forced trannies thrown into the mix because that's the hot button right now and because so many staffers are trans.
>>
>>383382414
eeewwwww
>>
>>383377095
lmao that guy was great
>>
>>383369568
Who were the cutest trannies in this year's SGDQ?
>>
>>383383448
name 1 game that did, with some sources to prove it
>>
>>383370853
are they trans, or they just crossdressing?
>>
i'm only here for the annual cringe compilation

is there already a video?
>>
>>383383552
my name jeff
>>
>>383374779
left looks like a jewish housewife. The ones that aren't gorgeous basically all look exactly like that.
>>
>>383383556
as of 8 weeks ago they decided they were trans ;)
>>
>>383377894
It's "Cosmo using a chinese n64 because it goes faster" tier.
>>
File: 1469184469401.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469184469401.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>come into thread hoping to see some recommendations on runs I might've missed
>everyone's shitting their pants over 30 minutes of nothing and some fag in a dress
You people are asscancer ridden homosexuals and I wish the worst for you all.
>>
File: Facebro Red.jpg (80KB, 459x395px) Image search: [Google]
Facebro Red.jpg
80KB, 459x395px
>>383378643
Mal1itia?
>>
were there any actual female runners this year
>>
>>383383552
did you not watch the tetris block?
>>
I realised I'm obsessed with trannies. Not that it'll stop me from oppressing them at every turn. They're sick
>>
>>383383597
should snap out of it before hrt with a facial structure like that
>>
>>383383182
That's because you didn't know ahead of time they were trans. If anyone here saw that photo randomly and had no idea who any of those people were, they wouldn't any of those three people were trans
>>
>>383383671
ummmm, Orcastraw? Fucking shitlord.
>>
>>383377405
>I'd put good money on a majority of you ending up being trans.

You're out of your fucking mind. I'm gay, I like dick, it doesn't make me a fucking woman.

I guess these people are courageous because they look like complete shit, everyone knows they look like shit and yet their still insists on continuing with their sickening hairy manfaced crossdressing out in public.
>>
File: 1499542953294.jpg (266KB, 1673x756px) Image search: [Google]
1499542953294.jpg
266KB, 1673x756px
>>383383519
Literally the Breath of the Wild one. Given a choice between all of them, I'd empty my balls in Browsboi to avoid the alternatives.
>>
>>383383671
1 I think
>>
>>383370853
>>383383556
>>383383597
So are skinny white nerds just going to go extinct and all become hackjob transniggers?
>>
>>383383671
there was a redhead who sang a couple of songs.
I think that's about it.
>>
>>383383745
There's no courage in being mentally ill, anon.
>>
will AdamAK ever make a triumphant return to a GDQ with his GTA kino
>>
>>383377405
I would love to be a cute girl but trannies aren't that, they are ugly abominations.
>>
>>383383772
He looks passable here but when you see the dude up close oh god
>>
I'm pretty sure at least 80% of the people watching just want to watch the game being ran in a quick manner and don't care if it's perfect RNG and if RNG needs to be manipulated to that extent for the game to even be finished it probably shouldn't be at the event. There are plenty of other pokemon games, surely it's not just the first gen that doesn't need to be manipulated in that way?

That's why the Earthbound run was so much better, they typically manipulate it in the same way but they knew this was for a charity marathon so they played the game without doing it.
>>
>>383383849
No
>>
>>383383849

>tfw no suave polish professor bf

I hope he's at ESA at least
>>
>>383383880
this is true. there are very few trannies who pass as attractive females. traps are better anyway.

but the best are just boyish twinks proud of their cocks
>>
>>383383817
welcome to the jewish scheme
>>
>>383377405
kek, these are the same people who believe "women have it easier" and would probably restart their lives from scratch as a woman if they could erase their male lives

b-but no, of course they're not trans!
>>
>>383375851
They did it during a large csgo tournament. Of course the numbers are lower..
>>
>>383383849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOwGe9u52X0
>the radio banter
>the comfy levels
>the absolute kino
>>
>>383383973
please, explain this "jewish scheme" further
>>
>>383383772
holy fuck, how many interviews did proto do? I literally never heard of this fag before this event and it seems like he's already rivaling spikevegeta
>>
>Come to /v/ video games board to read about the video game speedrunning event all last week
>I wonder which runners did well, and who showed up
>/pol/ foaming at the mouth over 1 tranny being on screen for 2 hours of the 200+ marathon

you have to go back
>>
>>383377405
>I'd put good money on a majority of you ending up being trans.
I give this maybe ten more years before people stop giving a shit. All the indoctrinated college kids will grow up and actually go into the work force and realize that gender politics are a pointless thing to build your entire identity around.
>>
File: 1481951265491.png (297KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481951265491.png
297KB, 640x640px
>>383384047
>>
>>383384048
how is blueglass doing
>>
>>383383684
man thats a lot of sources you posted, showing who all applied, their ranking in the community, and then who got in
>>
File: Angry Lera.gif (233KB, 410x275px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Lera.gif
233KB, 410x275px
>Dark Souls 3 includes exiting the fucking game and constantl quit/loads
>>
File: 1496035513354.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496035513354.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
I attended this year and the ratio of transwomen to cis women is pretty much 1:1 everywhere at the convention, and that's only counting obvious trans women. How does this happen to a community?
>>
>>383384169
so that's a no then
>>
>>383377405
>ending up being trans

n-nani?! aren't you born that way?!?!
>>
>>383384097
We must fight back against degenerate cucks. Today there is 1 tranny, tomorrow 10, and then 100 if we don't stop it. You kids are useless so we must save you from yourselves
>>
>>383384221
Autism
>>
>>383384048

>cosmo

T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>383384056
>entice white boys to chop their balls off so that they can be progressives and special
>promote BMWW race-mixing in the film and porn industry
>import tons of muslim men who breed at 18x the normal rate to predominately white countries
end result: white people don't exist in a few generations
>>
>>383384221

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/
>>
>>383384097
>literally imposible for anyone that disagrees with a tranny to not be a nazi/racist/phobic/bigot/privileged/white male/white/literally hitler/trump supporter/fascist etc
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
kys retards, the world is getting normalized again
>>
>>383384221
I'm starting to believe unironically that there must be some sort of connection between autism and transgenderism

Because the other explanation is that speedrunning turns you into a girl and that's just wacky.
>>
>>383384221
Trannies grew up as boys, and boys grow up playing video games.

It's really not any more complex than that
>>
>>383384297
>entice white boys to chop their balls off
and how are the jews enticing white boys to chop their balls off
>>
File: 1490318244989.png (7KB, 322x263px) Image search: [Google]
1490318244989.png
7KB, 322x263px
>>383383924
>passable
I think what annoys me most about these trannies is that they all put in the minimum effort required to look like a "girl". None of these faggots even tried to shave properly, or bother to look up what make-up is.
>>
>>383384221
I think the type of video games ran at these events attract these types of people. I think this because I play Smash 4 competitively and there's only one actual girl in the top player community, but countless of them who are girls(boys)
>>
>>383384330
>muh sharia law will not let me allow this person to live unharassed
shut the fuck up mudslime
>>
>>383384221
I regular a lot of gaming and anime cons, and this was by far the least social. Apart from Stiv, Caleb, and Chibi (and that guy who did the shitty pokemon run) few people were talking outside of their groups. I saw and met pretty much everyone you guys were joking about in the threads, which was interesting.
>>
>>383384330
But a normalised world means you'll end up hanging from a rope. Is that your cuck fetish or something?
>>
>>383384420
>I saw and met pretty much everyone you guys were joking about in the threads, which was interesting.
If you're for real, tell us about happy doom guy.
>>
>>383384386
wait what? the fuck is wrong with you, what are you babbling about?
>>
>>383384347
In a world where straight white men are the apex of privilege, the only way to become unique is to choose to be something you aren't, in this case an oppressed group like trans people, and then you too can justify everything in life not working out 100% of the time. You didn't get that job? That girl turned you down? That's because people just don't understand you!
>>
File: 1499190406228.jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499190406228.jpg
7KB, 200x252px
>>383384341
I'm pretty sure if you take a random selection of say 1000 "boys who grew up playing video games", none or very nearly none of them would be transgendered

But then you go to AGDQ and it's a tranny fiesta

So no I don't think it's just "boys like video games ;)"
>>
>>383384524
i fail to understand how jews are the cause of this
>>
>>383384472
>he doesn't want to be a qt girl (male)
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>383383646
Nope, I'm just some rando who watches Diablo/Diablo II speedruns.
>>
>>383384502
Didn't meet him, showed up later in the week. The purple haired transwoman that did all the complaining on twitter was pretty stuck up and seemed to be really in with the cool kids. That black woman you all said was a hooker in Japan or something was pretty similar desu.
>>
>>383376236
I thought the pepe's were fake frankerfacez emotes
>>
>>383384487
Don't worry faggot, there's a place for you too. All you fucking criminals will pay for the degeneracy you brought like a plague on 3 continents.
>>
>>383375665
>WC III human campaign speed run.
Last year was good, the bonus stream is comfy. I hope this year would be the same.
>>
>>383384654
>says increasingly nervous man
Don't worry, women love a fat embittered basement dwarf like you
>>
>>383384786
It's basement dweller not dwarf, good God you faggots are so autistic you can't even insult right
>>
>>383384539
You see, boys vastly outnumbered girls in the video game market. This in inequitable, and that won't do be inequity=sexism, so we had to find some girls to even things out. Unfortunately, we couldn't find any girls who were interested in video game, so we decided to turn half of the boys into girls instead. Now the problem is solved.
>>
>>383384606
>Diablo/Diablo II speedruns

Ryu's pretty great, though I don't like the autistic screeching thing he started doing in the last few months. I used to like falling asleep to his streams but now I can't because he's too clip thirsty.
>>
>>383384853
I like dwarf better. It adds insult to height as well. Dweller just can't compete
>>
>>383384330
Just look at the comments on the run. ANYONE criticizing the run is being blasted as transphobic or racist, even when they don't mention anything about the runner's "gender".
>>
>>383384925
Fair enough. Midget might hit closer though.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>383382414
>>
>>383385002
True. Some people think dwarves are cool in a fantasy setting. Which would kinda ruin the point
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8FBDsfON-c

>SpikeVegeta points to "white"

Literally what did he mean by this
>>
>>383384909
Yeah he's a little too memey but he's pretty much the best at hell runs which I like the most and hardcore makes things extra spicy. Very few are insane enough to spend an entire day on a single hardcell hell barbarian run, watching them all the way way through is a bit much but I like using Streamlink and having a borderless always on top MPC-HC in the corner and just tune out stuff like countess runs and leveling.
>>
>>383384232
No, it's a fetish.
>>
>>383378643
Literally just try and make friends when you get there. I'm sure your favorite speedrunners would love to meet someone who enjoys watching them so much. I feel like speedrunners understand that for 50 weeks of the year what they do is niche as fuck, so seeing a fan in real life is gratifying for them.

Just don't be one of the sad sacks and do something about it. Who knows? You could be the new couch guy.
>>
>>383382710
Have you ever noticed how MTF never seem to date biological girls?
>>
File: 1390542568681.png (9KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1390542568681.png
9KB, 377x326px
>>383385338
Me too, brah. D2 runs are still top tier comfy.
>>
>>383379920
The first speedrunner I fell in love with was PJ from is SGDQ 2014 Super Ghouls and Ghosts all weapon pickups run, so I'm on the PJ meme train too.
>>
>>383375278
Both parties are retarded and should be shamed.

The """communities""" logic that GDQ wouldn't let them run the game again next time is dubious at best considering they're comparing a game a few months old to games that have been out and ran to death for decades now.

The tranny was a sneaky cunt who should have just said a loud and clear "fuck you" from the beginning instead of pulling some last second stunt to steal the spot before anyone could react.
Thread posts: 558
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.