[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you accepted that you'll eventually have no choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: win10.png (2MB, 1296x2048px) Image search: [Google]
win10.png
2MB, 1296x2048px
Have you accepted that you'll eventually have no choice but to let Win10 in your home?

Maybe not this year, or the next year even. But 5, 10 years from now? You actually think the Year of Linux will arrive one day and save you? Come on.
>>
>5, 10 years from now
>win10
>>
>>383369226
>But 5, 10 years from now
Just like windows 7 is still around? fuck off
>>
File: Win10.png (120KB, 310x388px) Image search: [Google]
Win10.png
120KB, 310x388px
>>383369226
Only if she lets me do some installing, if you get what I mean.
>>
windows 7 fags will be here as a fucking purist
just like windows xp fags
there will always be fags that use the old os system and becomes a faggot when newfags use the newest os and sticks with it, becoming another generation of osfags
>>
>>383369585
Learn English, retard.
>>
>>383369226
I would rather spend the rest of my days playing old games and Warthunder on linux than install win10
>>
I've moved onto gpu passthrough with linux
when ryzen gets apus ill upgrade my pc and be set for another six or seven years
>>
>>383369627
you too
>>
>not already having windows 10 anniversary
>not removing bloatware, spyware, and tracking settings yourself because you're a lazy faggot who hates change
>not using CCleaner
>not using spybot antibeacon
>not using a VPN
>not running powershell commands to disable built in shitty programs and preset settings

Educate yourself, you're missing out.
>>
>>383370114
Might as well just use linux if you want to do all that shit.
>>
>>383369226
As someone who was forcefully introduced to Ubuntu during my engineering M. Sc. program, I have to concur that Linux is not so bad and that you can learn to use Ubuntu very quickly even as a Windows user who has never used any Linux shit before.

If Microshaft decides to go all anal with their OS control and lockdown plans, I think I'll just move to Linux for all my non-vidya needs and just keep a dedicated vidya W10 PC.
>>
>>383370168
Did it all within the first 2 hours of it being installed. No need to run literally who operating systems with no games, generally shitty UIs, and awful CLIs. Now back to >>>/g/ you go, opportunistic bandwagoneer faggot. Using any linux for games is using it incorrectly.
>>
>>383370114
Getting a LTSB will cut your work in half, but yeah that's the only reasonable way to go for W10.
>>
File: photo_dna_2.gif (19KB, 572x229px) Image search: [Google]
photo_dna_2.gif
19KB, 572x229px
>>383369226
>>
File: 1440543636008[1].jpg (65KB, 619x573px) Image search: [Google]
1440543636008[1].jpg
65KB, 619x573px
>>383370914
>>
>>383369226
Someday I guess, when I won't be able use hardware with 7, but for now I'm fine.
>>
>>383369226
Any OS-tan doujins?
>>
>no qt 3.14 w10 waifu who teases and denies you until yiu accept her
>>
>>383371975
>tfw you fuck her once with a rubber on (VM) and toss her into the garbage can
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.