[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I picked up this during the sale and fuck it's got nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
so I picked up this during the sale and fuck it's got nice graphics but it just is not appealing to play. can I still refund at 5 hours in?
>>
>>383368698
>Valve will, upon request via help.steampowered.com, issue a refund for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours
What's so hard to understand
>>
File: witcher3gotyimage1.jpg (331KB, 1586x1048px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3gotyimage1.jpg
331KB, 1586x1048px
>its another "TW3 is bad" bait thread

heres a hint, just turn off the map markers and don't use witcher sense. there. i fixed the game for you. now enjoy investigating and scrutinizing every where you go looking for clues, hunting down monsters by following their tracks, and getting to explore.
>>
File: 1498324562435.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498324562435.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>383368785
ye but this piece of shit takes like 2 hours just to get a whiff of the gameplay
>>383368938
but it's impossible to interact with objects if you don't use witcher senses. why reply to my thread if u haven't played the game?
>>
>>383369113
>but it's impossible to interact with objects if you don't use witcher senses.

this is disinfo.
>>
>>383369113
Yeah, and I think the majority of witcher sense usage is for stink trails. Still a 10/10 game
>>
>>383369283
no u
>>
>>383369313
>flawed combat and quest design
>10/10

ehhhhh. like an 8 if you just want the story and characters and can get past the technical flaws
>>
>>383369379
And yet those Gotys exist. Let's be real.

And how else would you find Triss in Novigrad without her stank trail? ooohhhhhh
>>
>>383369551
>And yet those Gotys exist. Let's be real.

gone home has got a lot of GOTY awards too.
>>
>>383369551
well if we're going by critical reception and sales and what. which according to you proves a game is good. then skyrim is better. lol'd. imagine defending a game worse than skyrim
>>
>>383369551
Witcher feels rather like good movie than game
>>
>>383368698
>dumbass listens to /v/ opinion on games
serves you right. never ever listen to /v/
half these fuckers don't even play games
>>
>>383369680
>good movie
More like a cringy HBOshit.
>>
>>383369379
>flawed combat and quest design
I thought this was a Witcher 3, not BotW thread.
>>
>>383370378
yea it's a witcher 3 thread
>>
>>383368698
What's wrong? You don't think spending 80% of a game running around a randomly generated landscape and finding merchants who have enough coin to buy all the random shit you picked up is the best gaming has to offer? People who think games should have gameplay are what's holding the industry back.
>>
best build for witcher 2
>>
>>383370525
max potion half swordsman was pretty dope
i did the super hard mode without the super hard mode special items, and it wasn't too bad
>>
>>383370439
There is no excuse for BotW button mashing and QTE combat and MMO-tier quest design.
>>
>>383371014
never played a zelda game m8. but why is it you witcher fags always have these imaginary rivalries?
>>
>>383370525
Longer dodge roll.

Doesn't matter what you do after that, just keep mashing space and nothing can kill you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.