[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate turn based RPG's (especially JRPG's) >pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>hate turn based RPG's (especially JRPG's)
>pic related is one of my favorite games of all time

What gives????
>>
>>383365718
It's just a ten hour episode of south park.
>>
>>383365718
Because it is fun. Can be exploited with the drinks that give you two turns and getting overleveld fast. Also don't forget to take butters, this dude hits everyone like a train
>>
>>383365852
so basically the seventh ring of dante's inferno?
>>
>>383365718
>favorite game

OP confirmed as a prolapsed anus of a faggot.
>>
>>383365896
I already finished this and it is fun as fuck, not just the comedy aspect but the gameplay is great too. For some reason in other games like Final fantasy I get bored really fast.
>>
You don't really play this because of the gameplay, which is pretty basic. If you like South Park's style of humour you're basically playing because of that.
>>
File: 704.jpg (29KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
704.jpg
29KB, 800x450px
>>383365852
exactly
>>
>>383365718
>actually good on model animation
>actually decent voice acting
>self aware
>decent combat
>silly story
Never played it but from what I've seen it hits all the marks for a decent licensed game.
>>
>>383365852
Hopefully the sequel will be more than that.
I want to play a game, not listen to jokes I heard years ago.
>>
>>383365718
How do you feel about the Mario RPGs, OP? This is essentially a Mario RPG mechanically.
>>
>>383366618
>Mario RPG
never played it but because it's a Nintendo game maybe I would enjoy it
>>
>>383365718
South Park faggot detected.
>>
I prefer turn based games greatly but hate South Park. Could I enjoy this?
>>
>>383367030
No.
>>
>>383365718

I think because it plays fairly quick, combined with your familiar characters and references.

It's enjoyable combat.
>>
>>383367152

You also have a pretty wide variety of enemies to fight.

Bums to AYYs, for example. To that fucker Al Gore.
>>
I liked how debuffs worked against most bosses unlike in usual RPGs. Bleed build thief was a lot of fun.
They probably should have reduced the max size of extra round drink stacks, 10 was way too much and made bosses easy
>>
>>383365718
Stick of truth it's basically the paper game we wanted since thousand year door. Play the first two paper marios if you want more like that.
>>
>>383365718

because you have no taste

especially if you think the actual gameplay was good
>>
>>383367030

If you hate South Park, what makes you think you'd enjoy a South Park game?
>>
>>383366697
superstar saga or paper mario ttyd
>>
>>383366289
It's not just a good licensed game; it's so true to the universe and humour that it feels like a longer episode (like anon said) with some cool (simple) gameplay to boot. You should be playing this, thb.
>>
>>383368421
Not that anon but noted.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.