[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Bea. She's feeling a bit depressed, why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

This is Bea. She's feeling a bit depressed, why don't you say something to cheer her up?
>>
Little cunt
>>
i'd fuck Mae over you.
>>
>>383365686
You'd fuck a rock if that meant you could one up anonymous
>>
>>383365530

You got that sucker all backwards. The candy is supposed to go in your mouth, not the stick.
>>
>>383365530
TACOS UGH I'M TRASH UGH LET'S GO SMASH CAR WINDOWS AND SHOPLIFT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT ADULTS DO UGH DID I MENTION TACOS UGH LITERALLY NO ONE IN TOWN IS STRAIGHT UGH
>>
the matrix was a good movie.
>>
>>383366262
literally outright stated that there's only 2 queer characters in the whole town
>>
>>383366575
Is one a boy and one a girl? Because that would be pretty fucking silly.
>>
>>383366560
i dont see how this is relevant but yeah i liked the matrix too
>>
>>383366575
Didn't Mae make 3 by moving in?
>>
>>383366575
There are 4. Two faggots, a bisexual, and a lesbian.
>>
>>383366787
It's your two male friends. They apparently are the only gay couple in town and catch discrimination for it.
Mae (the female protag) is bi according to the devs but there's basically no indication of that in the game. Also the symbol on Mae's shirt is coincidentally the symbol for "non binary" which the devs say is a "happy accident"

It's less of a SJW game than you'd think, based on all that, though. Most of that barely plays into the plot if at all. Having none of your friends romantically attracted to you is basically an excuse to not include a romantic subplot in the relationships you spend the game building.

I like the game a lot but I can see how many of the people on /v/ would hate it. I think it's extremely comfy
>>
>>383367150
I dislike it mainly because of the obnoxiously """""""""quirky"""""""""" and completely unrealistic dialogue that no one apart from maybe middle schoolers who spent too much time on tumblr would use.
It's also incredibly monotonous if you don't vibe with the characters, and considering they're the only thing keeping you invested, it turns into a boring slog if you're annoyed by or even indifferent to them.
>>
>>383366262
>if i exaggerate hard enough and write in all caps and try to sound 'ironic' about it, people will agree with me!
>>
File: 1489449020373.gif (684KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489449020373.gif
684KB, 512x512px
>>383365530
she's got sweet moves
>>
>>383367421
life is strange thread is elsewhere
>>
>>383367150
> most of /v/ knowing anything about human interaction that isn't identical to the clusterfuck that the board is
>>
>>383368276
It applies to both
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.