[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /v/ hates achievements but what are some achievements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dustforce.png (218KB, 990x473px) Image search: [Google]
dustforce.png
218KB, 990x473px
I know /v/ hates achievements but what are some achievements you ACTUALLY respect and think are cool to have earned?

I'll start off with the dustforce double S+ one. You have to get a perfect score on every level in the game which is fucking brutal.

Others:

>mushihimesama "aki and akka" which you get for completing ultra mode without continuing (probably the hardest I can think of)
>dead rising 7 day survivor (have to play 14 hours straight, no breaks)
>>
File: Devil Dagger.png (10KB, 427x143px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Dagger.png
10KB, 427x143px
>>383365060
Definitely this one, less than 100 people have it and you can see on the leaderboards of the game exactly who has done it
>>
Getting all the boss weapons and spells in dark souls.

are you buttblasted? lmao. Punish me, boi. Release all the hatred
>>
File: jodie.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jodie.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>383365591
>dark souls

not mad just disappointed
>>
>>383365652
Is that your disappointment face? I like it. I'll disappoint you harder.
>>
>>383365060
>fustforce
great taste man, one of my all-time favourites
>>
>>383365840
did you get the double s plus achievement?
>>
>>383365978
I was somewhat close, but then something else caught my attention.
Maybe one day I'll get it.
I wish they would make another game like that, it was 10/10
>>
File: IMG_9499.png (492KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9499.png
492KB, 750x1334px
The mask achievement.
Bane reference aside, it's my favorite because it's literally the first thing you do in this game.
There is no way for you to miss it, so it shows that more than 30% of all the people who bought or got payday 2 gifted didn't even start the game.
What's also interesting is that there are more people who got to level 5 than there are people who jumped.
Jumped.
Not even half of the players installed the game and pressed spacebar.
>>
>>383365184

I got to around 315 seconds and just couldn't progress any farther. Shooting down those spiders while fighting the three giant centipedes was just bullshit, and I know it probably gets so much harder even if I make it past that part. I didn't see myself EVER getting to 500 seconds so I just kind of gave up.

I'm actually kind of glad the game has only one achievement, though. I'd rather have a clean 0% than be stuck at a shitty 98% or something.
>>
>>383365978
I stopped playing Dustforce with only a few more levels to go, but I will probably come back some day to finish it
>>
I don't give a single shit about achievments.
I don't care about other people's achievments and badges or steam level.
I despise attentionwhores who farm this shit.
>>
>>383370694

Considering the thread was started with two games which each have only one achievement, I'm pretty sure it's not about farming.
>>
>>383369510
They added the "Jump" achievement really late into the game, I don't think I have it yet even though I poured 130 hours into the game in the first few months it was out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.