[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that based China is the largest vidya market, will they be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: china.png (83KB, 753x323px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
83KB, 753x323px
Now that based China is the largest vidya market, will they be the ones who save vidya?
>>
If saving vidya is a shitload of Elsa surgery games and angry birds ripoffs, then yeah.
>>
>based China
don't they eat dogs and children?
>>
>>383357731
doesn't everyone?
>>
>constantly churn out blatant ripoffs of popular IPs
If they get their shit together and make something interesting then maybe.
Right now they're fucking garbage.
>>
>>383357614
Article said market not developer.
>>
Sure, everyone knows about quality Chinese games like
>>
>>383357336
China will end up censoring more games if people want the market. I can only hope we get more racing games though. Forza and Gran Turismo not being a national hit in China seems perplexing since they love Fast and the Furious or any movie with cars.
>>
>>383357336
>Chinks ripped the models out of overwatch to use in their own shitty game
>That's the kind of shit that flies over there
We're fucked lads
>>
I'm Chinese and my Steam library of 300 games are all western games.
If the others are westaboos like me, then vidya may have a chance. Otherwise we will drown in fetish fuel and Honey Select clones.
>>
>>383357731
>not eating dogs and children
you some kind of Vegetarian?
>>
Can't wait for knocks offs like team shooter 2 also including a couple random disney knock offs.
>>
China very literally only plays LoL/Dota and MMO's. So no. That shithole is the cancer.
>>
>>383357336
For reference, China is the reason the Warcraft movie was profitable.
>>
>>383357336
>western devs begin catering to the Chinese
>>
>>383357336
ah yes, china will save bidya with the world-famous live dog-skinning simulator
>>
>>383358531
It was a pretty shit movie by itself.
I can't imagine trying to watch it without playing any of the RTS games.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.