[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing the witcher 3 >older sister walks in right during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8998.jpg (25KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8998.jpg
25KB, 512x288px
>playing the witcher 3
>older sister walks in right during the sex scene
>sees what I'm watching and gives me this spiel about how too much "video games" is bad for my health and can make me blind and I need to get out more and play sports and go to the gym and talk to people

Fucking hell, why are sex scenes allowed in video games?
>>
>>383352856
>Fucking hell, why are sex scenes allowed in video games?

because it's the closest many gamers get to the real thing
>>
>pin sister down on the desk
>"hehe, yeah, i'll start working out"
>>
I have a lock and bolt on my rooms door so I don't really have that problem.
>>383352948
If only that were the case.
Most gamers i've met are normal and intimidate me with their normalness and most anons are just shitposting on 4chan when they say that they're virgins, I doubt most of them are over 25 if they were virgins though.
>>
>>383353047
This
>>
Wish I had an older sister who cared about my health. Fuck you OP
>>
>>383353214
All gamers aren't virgins, no, but all of the incel permavirgin type individuals are gamers.
>>
>>383352856

Why didn't you just scream really loud and throw your feces at her? It's what I do. In the rare instances where it doesn't work, jump straight to self hard. Pulling out your own hair in clumps is a good tactic.
>>
>>383352856
Sex scenes in video games clearly isn't the problem here.
>>
>older sister walks in when I'm watching Ninja Resurrection
>doesn't say anything because she's not a bitch

She was probably disappointed in me, though.
>>
>>383352856
Tell her you wish you could recreate the scene with her and yourself.
>>
File: 1498624142619.png (663KB, 881x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498624142619.png
663KB, 881x612px
>sister gets mad at anon for watching a sex scene in a video game, completely skippable
>anon gets mad at the video game industry for allowing such thing

So you're retarded is what your telling me
>>
>>383352856
>older sister
Is she hot? Can I bang her?
>>
>>383353506
Sure but I haven't actually met any, maybe they're all NEETs.
And we prefer to be called KHV, not incel or permavirgin thank you very much.
>>
>>383352856
I go to the gym and play videogames. However, you can tell I still suck at socializing by being here. Yen is better.
>>
File: 1337107568910.jpg (55KB, 272x152px) Image search: [Google]
1337107568910.jpg
55KB, 272x152px
>>383352856
What are you, a faggot?

If someone tried to start that shit with me I'd tell them to get out and keep playing.
>>
>>383352856
>Fucking hell, why are sex scenes allowed in video games?
Because they make the game "mature".
>>
>>383352856
>implying she didn't sneak in later to load your previous save and repeatedly watch it herself
>>
>>383352856

How old are you?
>>
My sister just got pissed at the hotpants all the prostitutes wear because it breaks her immersion
>>
>>383352856
Is your sister hot? If she is, you know what you must do...
>>
>>383353873
quality taste
>>
>>383352856
>too much vidya
>need to go gym and peoplize

why not both? I find that i enjoy vidya so much more if its not the sole thing i do.
>>
>>383354925
I've been asked this question before, how the fuck am I expected to answer that?
>>
>>383355341
Truthfully, you insecure fuck.
>>
>>383355341
By not directly giving us a truthful answer, I can already tell you've thought about fucking her.
I hope you didn't respond this way to anyone asking you IRL, it's quite a tell.
>>
>>383352856
Why was this scene so unimpressive compared to the other scenes in game?
>>
>tfw not a virgin but have fallen so far off of the social life circuit that I no longer have any friends or means to meet new ones
>all the people my age don't want to hang out because they have more of their shit together than I do
>don't want to hang with some because I'm somehow in the opposite position
>it's been years since I've gotten any
Adult life is worse than awkward teenage years. At least back then everyone was a dork.
>>
>>383355724
Worst girl worst scene
>>
Imagine a day where autism and shitposting didn't exist on here
>>
File: sakurako2.png (500KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako2.png
500KB, 481x720px
>tfw virgin but the only people ive met online who want to fug are on the other end of the country/in another continent
>>
>>383356048
It would be a threadless board.
>>
You really should go to the gym though, Anon. Or even just exercise outside or at home.
>>
>>383356063
It's not that big of a deal. Once you get to do it frequently it loses some of the appeal, you don't think only about that anymore.
>>
>>383352856
Tell her to settle down, and remind her you don't walk into her room uninvited when she's discussing taking cock with her slut friends.

Sorted mate.
>>
>>383352856
is your sister a ~70 year old southern lady?
>>
Tell your sister to shut the fuck up, as she is a stupid woman.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.