[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any legit reason why nintendo sucks so hard at designing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19

File: nintendo controllers.jpg (30KB, 1195x576px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo controllers.jpg
30KB, 1195x576px
Is there any legit reason why nintendo sucks so hard at designing controllers?

Like these things don't even remotely follow any convention of ergonomics, 1 gen is excusable, but literally all of their controllers have been terrible.
>>
>>383349369
Nintendo invented modern controllers, nigger.
>>
>>383349624
Didn't sega do that
>>
>>383349369
What? These controllers are all pretty much well designed around the system itself, and well at that.

The PSX controller didn't have a stick for 3D games yet and the PS4's controller has a light bar which will suck the battery dry. Can't comment on sega and Microsoft controllers have always been pretty fine and ergonomic.
>>
File: nineteen ninety nine.jpg (510KB, 563x2068px) Image search: [Google]
nineteen ninety nine.jpg
510KB, 563x2068px
>>383349624
>>
More in depth:

>NES
Completely rectangular shape making it awkward to grab, but lets cut them some slack because its one of the first in its kind.

>SNES
Improved circular design for better grip, but its still overall too fucking flat

>N64
A fucking nightmare, nigga what the fuck, this really just shows that nintendo is like that kid in the class who always strives to be different but these efforts didn't actually culminate in something useful, so yeah he's different but he's still a fucking retard.

The button placement is horrible, and games with most complicated controls required you to constantly switch your grabbing position. Also the fucking threaded rubber cap on the stick made it extremely uncomfortable to use, not to mention the stick itself would break down all the time because it was digital.

>gamecube
Awkward "claw" shape. A concave digital stick that doesn't allow for smooth 360 motion but instead has octagonal limits, same threaded rubber cap on top just to hurt your fingers.
Horrible C stick that didnt work well for controlling the camera, forcing devs to keep the tank controls from the previous gen for many games because they just didn't work with the C stick. Also C stick has the same issues as the normal sticks, its enclosed in octagonal space.

Triggers had extremely protruding edges with a hollowed out middle part, making them very awkward to press unless your fingers were always inside the hollowed part.

A z button of the lowest quality which would break in half all the time because it was EXTREMELY thin.

2 buttons with the same color, to this day I still don't remember if X was the Y on top

>Wii
Rectangular shape which makes your hand sweat all th time (notice how they tried to fix it with the silicon case by making it more round?) .
terrible button placement that required you to change your grip to actually reach all the buttons at the same time. 3 very cheap, thin and small buttons, and a motion feature that barely worked
>>
Gamecube controller is pretty great, though.
>>
>>383350576
I'd bet 300 dollars that you're only saying that because you played Melee for a large period of time and got used to it.

You're just saying "lol i like it", while >>383350412 is giving concrete reasons why it's a poor design.
>>
>>383350412
>N64
You fucking retard.
>>
>>383350739
>Jacking off to your own posts.
How embarrassing.
>>
Nintendo has made fantastic controllers for the past few gens, the problem is said fantastic controllers aren't included with the systems themselves so they can make you shell out extra for them.
>>383350739
Meleefags have Stockholm syndrome, the shitty GCN controller is literally ruining their hands because that unergonomic piece of shit was not designed for any kind of game with even slightly above average APM.
>>
>>383350038

Pic related is NOT a well designed control. See >>383350412

Look at those circles on the stick? That shit felt like having a tiny stone in your sock, it was extremely annoying. I ended up just peeling them out and putting a piece of cloth on top of them just to fix them a bit. Look at the protruding triggers that can only be pressed from the middle. The way that only half of the Z button is sticking out, making an extremely thin button overtly fragile. Look at the octagon that encloses both sticks, that shit made it impossible to actually spin it in a 360 motion. And from a technical perspective its also shite, everything is digital and of the cheapest quality. I don't think nintendo has ever designed a mechanical controller.

>PSX
They added it later and the Dpad was still adequate for 3d navigation.

>PS4
Set it to the lowest brightness, the battery on the PS4 controller lasts for like 18 hours of constant play and maybe weeks of just using it as a remote.

>xbox has always been good.

Mostly, I personally didn't like the first one because it was huge
>>
>>383350739
None of those are concrete except the octagon design, the trigger part is stupid since I can't imagine why anyone would press it on the edges. Only real problem is the d-pad
>>
>>383349369
>NES
Square edges did hurt your hands after a while and has aged horribly but the D-pad is kino and two buttons (plus two other buttons) were top-notch for the early 1980s

>SNES
Took the NES controller and perfected it with a dogbone shape, two more face buttons, and two shoulder buttons. Later PlayStation stole the design and added analog joysticks.

>N64
A bit of a mistake in design but you don't need to three hands to hold it (you won't use the D-pad). The six button face layout actually worked pretty well in practice, much like the Sega 6-button layout.

>GameCube
A little small and the trigger buttons took too long to depress but the thing actually worked as a controller. It tends to be a bit too small for hands and the lower part of the controller cuts into larger hands. Plus the D-pad is pretty useless.

>Wii and Wii U
Let's not talk about these.

>Switch
Have never played it but I'm pissed that Nintendo completely botched their own D-pad
>>
File: laughal slyg.gif (73KB, 675x227px) Image search: [Google]
laughal slyg.gif
73KB, 675x227px
>>383350814
>assuming he and I are the same person
How embarrassing for you.
>>
>>383350412

>C stick was terrible for controlling the camera.

I read in some forum years ago that even Nintendo was aware of this and that's why the majority of nintendo games with a "control camera" function set for the C stick like smash and metroid had an automatic camera reset, because game testers had a fucking hard time centering the camera manually with the C stick
>>
>>383349978
nope. Modern layout was a Nintendo thing.
>>
File: actually.png (498KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
actually.png
498KB, 600x614px
>>383350927

>Z button breaking in half isn't concrete.
Don't lie to me anon, if your Z button never broke on every single gamecube controller you had, you didn't own a gamecube

>trigger part isn't concrete.

I had small hands as a kid and I hated the triggers because I had to "Jump" my finger over the edges to be able to push them from the middle
>>
File: 5748618_sd.jpg (40KB, 642x446px) Image search: [Google]
5748618_sd.jpg
40KB, 642x446px
>>383349369
Fuckin' wot mate? I can understand most of the controllers in this image, but don't diss the SNES controller. It defined pretty much every other common controller we see today, and its design and button layout is still imitated to this day. I don't know about you, but the SNES controller is light, and easy and comfy to hold.

Another good controller they did is the Switch Pro Controller, not shown in that picture. It's like the Xbox 360 controller, but with bigger buttons and gyros. It's super comfy, and is the most 'normal' controller Nintendo has ever made. Shame about no analog triggers. Honestly though, I've barely played any games that require analog triggers, so it doesn't bother me that much.

The Wii U Pro Controller was also very comfortable for duel-stick gameplay like shooters and adventure games, thanks to their symmetry and ergonomic placement.

I hated the Wii U Gamepad because it's too fucking big to hold comfortably, but people with bigger hands have said they love it because it accommodates their hand-size perfectly.. It's just a shame the battery-life is so short.

And personally, I'm a big fan of the Gamecube controller. Some love it and some hate it, but I just love that big green A-button. There's a reason why it's the prefered controller for Smash Bros.

Besides those I listed, every other controller they did since the SNES are... undesirable. But none of them are at all bad. Alright, maybe except for the N64 controller. Why did they go with that trident design?
>>
File: controllerFront.jpg (78KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
controllerFront.jpg
78KB, 900x587px
>>383350927
I dare you to take a GC controller to someone who specializes in ergonomics, tell him what he thinks about it just by grabbing it.

That shape is factually not ergonomic, and the rubber cap on the stick is also not ergonomic
>>
>>383351334
My z button never broke. Gamecube controller is the best of all time. Ps2 is next
>>
>tfw n64 is secretly the best controller.
>>
>>383351528
I'd argue the L and R triggers are super comfy, but I otherwise agree. The analog sticks are full retard.
>>
>>383351395

>There's a reason why it's the prefered controller for Smash Bros.

Because Melee was the first super ultra popular smash and the one that didn't feel like some weird experiment with a very limited roster.

Nintendo always makes good pro controllers, its a shame these can't be the standard ones
>>
>>383350923
>ps4 controller last 18 hours
Maybe if you never unplug it. I have to have a backup controller on charge because it dies every 4 hours thanks to the trackpad, not the light.

Light doesn't even drain the battery that much.
>>
>>383351395
>But none of them are at all bad. Alright, maybe except for the N64 controller. Why did they go with that trident design?
Confirmed underage. For how stupid the controller looks it is easily the most comfortable controller ever made.
>>
>>383351798
Your battery is fucked up.

Longest playing session I've had on the PS4 was 6 hours and I didn't have to charge my controller and it was still on 2 bars. I didn't have to charge it until like 2 days later.

And desu you really need to readjust your priorities if you're constantly playing 4 hours straight
>>
>>383350412
>The button placement is horrible, and games with most complicated controls required you to constantly switch your grabbing position.
Name one. Go on.
>>
>>383351854
These type of posts make this place feel like /tv/ when somebody is defending a terrible movie and saying that those who criticize it just "don't get it"
>>
>>383351936
>2 controllers bought a year apart both have the same fucked up battery
>complaining that people play video games for more than 4 hours
>>
>>383350412

this person clearly has no idea about anything he is talking about.
>>
wii u tablet and pro controller are awesome you generalizing whore boy
>>
>>383351997
The "changing grabbing position" meant changing between games. It was stupid having to choose which 2 of the 3 handles you would grab onto.

Don't even pretend aiming in turok 2 was slightly comfortable
>>
>>383352080

its fucked up, maybe its the cable or it could even be your console thats fucking their battery. My controller lasts much more than 4 hours
>>
fun gimmicky controller > boring ergonomic controller
>>
>>383352187
>The "changing grabbing position" meant changing between games
Might want to read the words before responding.
>games with most complicated controls required you to constantly switch your grabbing position.
>>
File: 6886099447_04ee7bb126_z.jpg (64KB, 485x461px) Image search: [Google]
6886099447_04ee7bb126_z.jpg
64KB, 485x461px
>>383351854
N64 my first console at 5 years old. I loved the controller growing up because it was the only one I had, but every other controller I used since them were symmetrical and going back to the N64's layout is an awkward transition. I can't stand using it. Don't jump to conclusions like that because it makes look like a retard.

Nowadays, I either use a Gamecube controller via mod-cable to play N64, or the Hori-mini pad. Dat Big, rubber thumbstick. Mmm.
>>
>>383352080
Not trolling you or anything you should honestly take those controllers or your console for a revision. Consoles are not my area of expertise but I'm a mechanic and sometimes when a car electrical system or the alternator is faulty, it can immediately burn out the battery relays and screw it up permanently and that might be happening to your console because my controllers also last much more than 4 hours
>>
>>383352543
>because it makes look like a retard.
>THAT controller
Opinion discarded
>>
File: COMANDO_DREAMCAST.jpg (33KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
COMANDO_DREAMCAST.jpg
33KB, 599x600px
>Go to cousin's house
>bored, ask if he doesn't got a PSX or an N64
>tells me he has a dreamcast
>"what the fuck is a dreamcast??" (they were extremely rare in my country)
>"I'll show you anon...here"
>hands me this fuckhuge chunk of plastic
>I literally cannot hold this even with my 2 hands
>cousin watches amusing himself at my inability to properly grab onto this gargantuan thing

He always fucking destroyed me in sonic adventure because I could never get a proper grip of this
>>
>>383352802
Lol, whatever you say. Everyone's hands are different. gtg now.
>>
>>383351528
>>383351712
You fucking retards.

Grab the handles with your index fingers on the triggers and rest the controller tilted slightly forward.
>>
Who cares? At least its original.
>>
File: dcpadback[1].jpg (266KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dcpadback[1].jpg
266KB, 1000x1000px
>>383353082
Cool totally real greentext story
>>
>>383353082
Maybe stop having tiny babby hands
>>
>>383350038
>can't comment on Sega
I pity you. The model 2 Saturn controller is the greatest controller of all time for strictly 2D games.
>>
>>383349369
Gamecube and SNES are good tho
>>
>talk shit on nintendo gamepads
>talk shit on any gamepads created in the 90s
>ignore the abomination that is the xbox controllers prior to xbone

Sony is the only company with a good track record on their gamepad controllers, because they got it right the first time and then never deviated, ever.
>>
>>383350412
>and games with most complicated controls required you to constantly switch your grabbing position

Nigger what, zero games like that

>Also the fucking threaded rubber cap on the stick made it extremely uncomfortable to use

It was entirely plastic. If it was rubber it would have been comfortable.

>not to mention the stick itself would break down all the time because it was digital.

The fuck are you talking about? Ball mice had that problem because they picked up debris and you'd forget to clean it out. The N64 controller is a plastic mortar and pestle, it will grind itself into dust, but even that wasn't enough to break the sensors.
>>
>>383353924
Mine functions fine to this day, and that was with hours of spinning up that god damn Shy Guy, Eater of Palms.
>>
File: never ever.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.png
572KB, 600x580px
>All the people on this thread who unironically believe the gc controller is good

The controller isn't good just because you played your favorite game for hours with it. The GC controller was fucking awful and everyone who isn't a blind nintenbro knows this
>>
>>383353918
sony dpads are shit, my nigg.
>>
>>383354343
I can say the same thing about ps controllers.
>>
>>383349369
i say that the super nintendo and gamecube controllers are great but everything else is trash imo
>>
>>383349369
But they all range from fine to great, except that awful Wiimote nonsense
>>
>>383354404
Compared to what? Certainly it isn't compared to nintendo or xbone, because their dpads are worse. Maybe you can get away with saying the Sony dpads are worse than WASD.
>>
>>383354343
The people who think the gamecube gamepad is shit are the same people who play shooters on a console instead of on a PC. They're retarded faggots.
>>
>>383349369
Not pictured are the Wii U Pro Controller, and the Switch Pro Controller. Both of which are great.
>>
>>383349369

>NES
Simple and to the point. Shortcomings are too obvious to point them out but excellent for the games designed around it.

>SNES
I've never held an SNES controller. Genesis was great.

>N64
It's fun to play with these, though not practical in any sense of the word. I don't hate it, but if given the option I'd use anything else for N64 games.

>Gamecube
To date Nintendo's best controller, though for modern games it needs a few more buttons. An updated version of this would be God-Tier, or at least, even more God-Tier than it is already.

>Wii
It's comfortable, and the controls always seemed to work unless its the software's fault. The buttons and sticks are of up-most quality, so I'd say this thing is half-legit.

>Wii U
I thought Bayonetta 2 was going to suffer from having to be played with this big-ass rectangle but to my surprise it more than did the trick. I ignored the screen whenever possible. Moving onto the Switch I'm really going to miss this thing. It's honestly a based fucking controller.

>Switch
Perfect in handheld mode. Outside of that I really, REALLY would prefer using the Wii U Gamepad. Not having a D-pad is shit. Dropping Puyo Puyos in places I didn't want to drop them sucks dick. It's serviceable but a huge step down from Wii U in terms of single-player at-home experiences.
>>
I just want to state that the DS4 is literally one of the best controllers ever made, if not the best, and it's amazing as a PC gamepad due to the fact that it allows you to control your cursor while reclined and away from your mouse (should you need to).

Great size, great button/stick placement, comfortable sticks, durable switches and springs, a pretty good D-pad, and a sleek-as-fuck design to top it all off. It's certainly the best gamepad I've ever used.
>>
>>383349369
I've liked most of them, never used the Wii U controller though
>>
Wii U and Switch Pro controllers are absolute perfection.

GameCube controller a shit though. I played a ton of GameCube with both the wired and Wavebird (no rumble because of battery life? really?) but I really don't understand why the GCN defense force comes out swinging for this piece of shit unergonomic controller.
>>
Nintendo invented controllers.
>>
>>383350038
>PSX
Was the PSX controller different from the PS and PSone controllers?
>>
>>383350941
>botched their own D-pad
That's why I got a pro controller
>>
>>383350412
>>N64

Stop. Realize that the N64 is was the start of the 3D gameplay revolution. Nobody had any idea what they were doing. Nintendo had no idea if the analog stick was going to catch on or not. Hence for the 3 pronged solution, outer prongs for traditional play, and using the inner and right for 3D gameplay. It's easy to criticize in retrospect, but you're blind moving forward when trying to come up with new ideas in an unexplored field.
>>
>>383350412
>2 buttons with the same color, to this day I still don't remember if X was the Y on top

are you fucking kidding me

>X is HORIZONTAL so it's ON THE SIDE
>Y is VERTICAL so it's ON TOP

did you literally not even pass high school math?
>>
File: 1497411520731.png (1MB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497411520731.png
1MB, 1014x1024px
>>383351395
Just got this today
The dpad is complete shit. How did this pass quality inspection? The rest of the controller is awesome. It feels nice, triggers are buttery smooth, buttons are silky to the press, but I swear if that fucking Dpad registers a left or right input when I'm hitting straight down in Puyo Tetris one more fucking time...
>>
>>383349369
i think it's so fucking funny that the switch controllers can be solved with a 5$ part.
it would've been SO easy to just rotate the controllers a bit to have that controller offset, but they couldnt even do that.
>>
>>383355862
It's more that X is on the right and Y is on the left, like how A is on the right and B is on the left. That's always been Nintendo's positioning.
>>
>>383355936
The Dpad hasn't caused any issues to me. The issue is that people are just holding their thumb in the middle and rocking it around which easily causes diagonals. You move your thumb to the edges and press the corresponding direction.
>>
>>383356051
what are you talking about?
>>
>>383356419
I only press the edges. I've never had a problem with D-pads my entire life before this one. People aren't just magically all realizing they were holding controllers wrong after 20 years - the controller is fucked up.
>>
>>383349369
NES and SNES controller were great for the time, I used an SNES controller for SNES emulation and it still holds up well. N64 controller is really fucking awkward though nuy the gamecube controller is great. Everything after the GCN controller is fucking shit.
>>
>>383349369
Nintendo has the best controllers of all time. Even the Virtual Boy controller is good.

Compare that to the first Xbox or literally every playstation. Only Sega has had equal ability in controller design.
>>
>>383349369
The only one here that wasnt at least okay was the n64 but considering it was the first attempt at 3d controls its understandable

What wont be so understandable is if Nintendo uses that same exact design for the N64 Mini controllers
>>
>>383349369
snes, gamecube and wii u controllers were fine.

snes - not blocky so it won't hurt your hand and has a good amount of buttons

gamecube - has c-stick and d-pad alongside a main stick and enough buttons for everything

Wii U - allowed a lot of functionality by having a second screen similar to DS. Functioned well in games like Splatoon.

The main issue I see here is consistency.
gamecube controllers were near perfect why switch to shitty wii controls? I will never understand.

Switch's joycons are shit. You are better off buying 8bit do's controllers for cheaper and functioning like a normal controller.
>>
File: 1491299787038.jpg (689KB, 1677x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491299787038.jpg
689KB, 1677x1200px
>>383349624
>>
>>383356612
Is there a bad batch or something? Mine never does incorrect inputs.
>>
>>383357021
>a bunch of literally whos, atari, namco and sega
>>
File: 1487624877299.jpg (92KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487624877299.jpg
92KB, 601x601px
>>383357083
Pretty big bad batch considering it's a widespread issue and I just got mine today (so probably have a newer batch). I didn't even know how large the issue was until I looked it up today due to getting pissed about it.
>>
>>383349369
Retard here

I got into gaming late, I was a Bionicle/Transformers kid, and my first system was the Gamecube in 2003.

What the FUCK was up with the n64 controller? Why isn't the analog stick on the left near the d-pad? Why is there a second d-pad on the right?
>>
>>383350412
>just to hurt your fingers.
stopped reading here, nigga what? How did the rubber head on the analog stick hurt at all?
>>
>>383353235
Wait, why would someone have anything else but their index fingers on the triggers?
>>
Nintendo always innovating
Sony and Microsoft are afraid to take risks?
>>
>>383353918
Sony has horrid analog trigger placement and the controllers are miniscule.
>>
>>383357649
>>383355817
>>
>>383358108
>>383358018

>b-but sony

Every time.
>>
File: Bill of the Hill.jpg (105KB, 548x582px) Image search: [Google]
Bill of the Hill.jpg
105KB, 548x582px
>>383350412
>shitting on the GameCube controller
>can't tell X from Y
>complain that triggers wouldn't feel right if you had your fingers in some funky-ass position
>would break his buttons like an ape
I've lost interest in your opinion
>>
File: 111111uglysmash2.png (891KB, 862x502px) Image search: [Google]
111111uglysmash2.png
891KB, 862x502px
>>383351997
Mario party 1-3, pokemon stadium 1 and 2
>>
>>383355619
the analog stick was a myth, the first sony gamepad didnt have analog controllers only dpads
>>
File: right the first time.jpg (176KB, 1148x861px) Image search: [Google]
right the first time.jpg
176KB, 1148x861px
>got it right the first time
lol no, the first one is a fucking pain to hold
>>
>>383362521
I always felt like the original psx controller looked easy to snap in half. I never did it, but i did think about trying it.
>>
>>383362730
it was I had a ps and an snes at the time
the psx ones were really light lighter than the snes controllers, when they put the analog stick then it actually felt like a controller
>>
>>383349369
SNES and GC controllers were good
>>
>>383349369
Considering they created the standard controller, I think they make the best controllers.
>>
>>383349369
Nintendo is trash
>>
>>383361957
None of the Mario Party games used L or the D-pad, so those aren't the games taht required you to switch. Never played Stadium, so idk., but I still doubt it.
>>
File: get a load of.png (217KB, 948x1044px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of.png
217KB, 948x1044px
Something I really liked about the gamecube controller was the buttons. Specifically I mean the A, B, X and Y buttons.

Now, I don't care much for the rest of the controller, to be honest. But these buttons are/were great. Because most controllers are designed with the buttons in an equidistant diamond, but these, they were all adjacent.

How often in a game do you ACTUALLY find you use all four primary controller buttons equally? A B X Y, or square circle triangle x, or whatever four you want. Doesn't matter.

Do you REALLY want them all the same size?

Beyond that, think about this: If you're pressing the bottom button in the 'classic diamond' (like all playstation controllers) and you want to switch to pressing the top button, you need to move 'over' the other two buttons, or at least over the space between them. That might seem like a minor complaint but it can actually become quite annoying to do if a game demands you switch from top to bottom button all the time.

With the gamecube layout, the A button is larger, because, let's be real. There's almost always going to be one button you press more than others. Not only that, but each button is adjacent, and very closely adjacent. B, X, and Y can all very easily be reached by just moving your thumb a tiny distance, with no other buttons in the way to accidentally press.

Could they have done better? Yeah. I'd have made X and Y a different color, to start. Not sure how I felt about the bending ellipse shape, either. Always seemed a bit odd but I guess I can't think of a real complaint about it. And of course I think everyone can agree the C stick and z button were bad and tedious to use. No wonder so few games had to work around them.

But seriously, why don't more controllers have adjacent buttons with a larger primary button? It's so fucking comfy and easy to use.
>>
So, I'm not getting the Gamecube hate, especially when it comes to ergonomics. That thing is just about the most comfortable controller ever.
Oh, no, "L and R" buttons where you need to hold the controller properly!
>But the buttons are in weird places
They're where human digits slide to easily and are different shapes for instant recognition.
>>
File: 1268634143085.jpg (164KB, 789x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1268634143085.jpg
164KB, 789x1125px
>>383353267
>that cord clip
>the drive that sounded like a duck fusing with an electric pencil sharpener
>the flatline sound of a dead battery vmu

The DC had a strange controller but I miss that thing. I had some weird friends that would use the default controller for fighting games when I had fight pads and green goblin sticks available.
>>
>>383364741

Not even a big Nintendo fanboy (I was a Sega kid growing up) but I really like the GC controller as well. Felt comfortable to use and the wavebird really impressed me back then.
>>
>>383357021
>playstation
>1997
>its listed as having come out 1994/1995 JP/Rest of the world
>>
>>383349369
SNES was excellent.
N64 was a bit baffling but at least recognized the need for a stick when everyone else was still using a dpad.
Gamecube was ergonomic as fuck, fuck the haters. All it lacked was a better second stick and a few extra bumpers.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.