[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one pull off subtle/not entirely cringy videogame apparel,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: product_goggalor_main_1024x1024.jpg (67KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
product_goggalor_main_1024x1024.jpg
67KB, 900x600px
How does one pull off subtle/not entirely cringy videogame apparel, without being some muscle-bound Chad with nice aesthetics?

Like, it just doesn't seem fair. Why am I not allowed to express myself and rep my favorite games without being ridiculed?
>>
File: 1499190894449.png (74KB, 325x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499190894449.png
74KB, 325x300px
It's because you have no fashion sense and lack self confidence.
The fact you even use the term "Chad" speaks volumes about you.
>>
>>383343627
I pull it off by wearing skinny jeans and flannel overshirts. It works really well on be because I'm CUTE! but honestly if you can pull off flannel and a beanie you can pull of a video game shirt with it.
>>
>>383344420
Man I hope they put that jack frost hoodie up online soon, I'm gonna buy the shit out of that.
>>
>>383344420
very rude
>>
>>383343627
>chad with nice aesthetics
I would tell you to go to /fit/ so you can see the autism there and eliminate your bias but I see youll just make the board worse
>>
>>383344420
This unironically and also it depends on how popular the game is
Mario, Fallout, Sims, all that normie shit is fine to wear and most people won't ridicule you unless you lack confidence
Splatoon, CoD, Neptunia, etc will all get made fun of
>>
>>383343627
Just wear the shirt if you want. I wear video game shirts all the time. I'm wearing one right now. People don't care that much about what you wear unless you look like a complete slob.
>>
>>383344627
What hoodie?
>>
>>383344420
>It's because you have no fashion sense and lack self confidence.
This.

I wear tons of vidya shirts, but it's relatively well put together and I pay attention to colour coordination and other things.
>>
>>383344736

People hated jesus because he told them the truth, too
>>
>>383345041
Jesus isn't real, you dumb theist.
>>
>muscle-bound

You literally just have to be not fat and not ottermode either.
>>
File: jacket frost hee hoodie.png (154KB, 267x403px) Image search: [Google]
jacket frost hee hoodie.png
154KB, 267x403px
>>383344956
They had it at their convention booth last week.
>>
>>383345137
I think I found the reason you can't pull off video game shirts you fucking fedoralord
>>
>>383345191
>XXL is more expensive

Fatlus knows their audience.
>>
>>383345353
They're called fatlus for a reason.
>>
>>383345353
kek
>>
>>383345309
Says the nigger that believes in literal fanfiction from a bygone era about a mystical cloud-man and spoopy, mean devil man that lives underground >:(((((
>>
File: 01 sakurako reaction.png (96KB, 238x305px) Image search: [Google]
01 sakurako reaction.png
96KB, 238x305px
>>383345616
This was embarrassing to read anon, whether or not it's ironic it's sad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.