[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Games /v/ meme'd you into buying on the pretense of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WotM.jpg (205KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WotM.jpg
205KB, 1024x768px
>Games /v/ meme'd you into buying on the pretense of being not a steaming pile of shit

I'll go first.
>>
This looks like a bargain bin PS2 game, don't know what you were expecting
>>
>>383338226

Sure plays like it, but reviews and people on here would seemingly have you think otherwise.
>>
The AI is programmed to just run away and spam projectiles. Or run away and get health. Or run away and let the military kill you. I don't know why they even bothered putting melee in the game when you can't pull it off because the only tactic is run away.
>>
Banished
>>
katamari
>>
Nier: Automata. What a waste of money that was.
>>
>>383336359
That game is actually pretty good once you get the hang of it. My only complaint is that there is not enough content and monsters to play with.
>>
>>383336359

Sure the AI is wank but the multiplayer is where its at!
>>
This game is legit.
One of the first demos I put hours into.>>383336359
>>
Fallout
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.