[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dishonored 2's story was not as good as the first.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Dishonored%202.jpg (26KB, 208x285px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored%202.jpg
26KB, 208x285px
Dishonored 2's story was not as good as the first. How could it be fixed?
>>
Make it about the outsider taking back what Corvo owes him (about the mark and shit). Make the game be the game to end all, because the next instalment is completely unnecessary (and jesus fuck, who the fuck like Billie Lurk? She was shit in Knife of Dunwall, she is shit in 2..)
>>
>>383329742
>who the fuck like Billie Lurk?
I did, but I agree her inclusion in 2 feels unnecessary.
>>
>>383329301
>same antagonist as previous DLC instead of some originality
>to choose a playable character between Corvo and Emily instead of two separate campaigns
>forcing Billy Lurk when Daud is objectively better
>narrowing approaches to constant fighting
>fps rates dropping like flies
>game constantly crashing

It is not only the story, the whole game is disappointing.

A shame, because the lore is fucking awesome.
>>
by trying something different instead of repeating the same shit
by not making their rasputin character suddenly turn into a one-dimensional good guy for no reason
by not having a completely uncharasmatic black woman as your 'sidekick'
by having a decent villain
by having a good reason for you to go around assassinating people or even being in karnakka
by not turning the outsider into a teenage edgelord with a dark past
actually not being so blatantly obvious about everything like the identity of the heart
everything about it is shit basically
>>
>>383329824
Sometimes I felt like the game was not finished. The idea of having both protagonist do monologues but not comment in something worth (like when you fucking discover Billie is billie, or when her arm and eye comes back, nobody bats the fucking eye, at least you dont). Daud's monologues where incredible well done, but this game is fucking cringy sometimes.
>>
>>383330171
>Emily has a monologue about her fucking hookah
>but not for discovering Billie's room
>>
>>383330171
>>383330274
corvo and emily don't even know her
>>
>>383330368
You can open her room at the ship, and there is a audiograph basically telling that she helped Daud assassinate Jessamine..
>>
>Not as good as the first
They were equally shitty
>>
>>383329301
bad should have been Jindosh
if your gonna steal from thief then steal everything and make the metal age
>>
>>383330656
Blow off, choffer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.