[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>checking my recommendations >See this warframe tennoc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 44798.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
44798.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
>checking my recommendations
>See this warframe tennocon meme
>this shows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgLfsy2n0w

What the fuck?
>>
What is this? Free Roam zone?
>>
Another idea for them to spend a patch or two on then drop entirely.
>>
Dropped the game some time before Vauban was the newest Prime. How much worse has this game gotten overall since then?

Also have they released that consolation prize version of Excalibur for those who missed the Prime yet?
>>
>>383320770
Apparently the game is going Open World.
>>
>>383321445
if you mean umbra, they announced that too at this tennocon
honestly, I've been playing it on and off for some time, but the new system to get primes if even more of a skinnerbox, so I lost all interest in it
also they made some new weapon mods, called rivens which give certain weapons a huge boost if you roll the right stats, if not, then for some shit you can roll again and again

tl;dr: still the same grindy shit, not much change to the gameplay
>>
>>383320113
>tfw the game is shit
>gameplay is shit
>pvp is fucking shit
>still cant stop grinding
>>
>>383321484

Like, the whole fucking game? Are they gonna get rid of those cramped hallway levels completely? Surely you jest.
>>
>>383322449
No way they are. This is probably gonna be 1 more hub + some big open area zone with multiple quests and a "raid boss"
>>
>>383320113
What's this? Look interesting. Might come back for like two days.
>>
File: 1377236635820.jpg (587KB, 960x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1377236635820.jpg
587KB, 960x1655px
I played like 800 hours of this game and suddenly it lost it's appeal completely
is it the grind or what is killing the game? I just can't enjoy it anymore no matter how hard I try to get back

I remember grinding voids hundreds of times to get my orthos prime and other cool shit, after I got the best gear in the game, I didn't have a goal anymore and dropped the game, but now after they've added tons of new content, it just doesn't feel right
>>
Do they even have a vision for the game? They're like a bunch of autistic children with adhd that keep seeing cool things in movies and really want to put it in their game and forget about it a few days later.
>>
>>383323983
There's no ducking end game
You grind to get cool items so you can get even cooler items
Thats all its ever been.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.