[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just beat this game today and looked at both endings. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I just beat this game today and looked at both endings. I've seen some people say it's implied that if you choose to sacrifice the bay all of the people who really did nothing wrong survive the storm anyways, however I don't see any sort of evidence of that when watching the ending? Did I miss something or was this just really wishful thinking by fans?
>>
>>383318285
>game
>>
>>383318330
It was a nice lesbian walking simulator, anon.
>>
>>383318285
There's no evidence. However just think about it. There's a fucking hurricane coming towards your town and not a single person tries to flee or at least get someplace safer than a normal house?
>>
>>383318285
The diner they were all in was shown as completely intact after the storm.
>>
>>383319183
That would make sense.

>>383320096
If you're assuming it's the same people before she goes back in time for the final time(at least for that ending) then only Frank, Warren and Joyce were in there, though.
>>
>>383320627
The tornado disspated ratherquickly after hitting land. In the opening, Max was on a fairly long bus ride between Arcadia Bay and the academy. So everyone over there was probably fine as well. And Chloe's step dad was still in the bunker.
>>
>>383321159
So basically all that happened in that ending was millions of dollars in property damage?
>>
Though badly executed, it is implied everyone died. Save chloe at the expense of everyone or sacrafice her and save hundreds of people.
>>
According to devs, the point of Sacrifice Arcadia Bay is that you're willing to choose Chloe's life over how many the storm will take. It's never implied that every single resident has to die in her place.
>>
It's just headcanon of people who want to have their cake and eat it too and have zero comprehension of narrative
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.