[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets be real here, nobody would care about tekken 7 if SFV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: tekken7.jpg (347KB, 1204x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tekken7.jpg
347KB, 1204x1500px
lets be real here, nobody would care about tekken 7 if SFV was actually good.
>>
>>383317884
I disagree.
>>
I know I would. Guess you're wrong.
>>
What if someone generally prefers Tekken's gameplay over SF's?
>>
>Play Tekken 7
>Matchmaking sucks and 70% of people decline the match when the game finally finds someone
>tired of this shit and go back to SFV because I haven't played it since T7's launch so why not
>people act fucking retarded, play for their lives and don't rematch because DUHH THIS CHARACTER IS STUPID FUCK OFF
>Zangiefs everywhere

Why did I even try.... Dragon Ball FighterZ can't come soon enough
>>
File: 1489174156113.png (105KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489174156113.png
105KB, 750x650px
>>383318279
you can choose who you want to fight though, unless you mean warm up mode
>>
>>383318545
>unless you mean warm up mode

uh yeah. I don't bother going in the lobby, whenever I choose someone I want to fight he's already accepted someone else so the lobby has to load again. It takes too much time.
>>
>>383317884

I prefer Soul Calibur.
>>
>>383318959
This. When will the next one make it to PC?
>>
I've never played a fighting competitively but I was watching a tekken tournament and it looked fun

Would you guys recommend this game to a beginner?
>>
>>383317884
I've grown up with Tekken so I just prefer that by default. I'm awful at fighting games and I already own MKX, but I still bought Tekken. Never played SFV, have no desire to.
>>
>>383319060
More like
>when will the next one be announced?

I guess now that Tekken 7 is released they can focus on SC6. Unless they want to make TekkenXStreet Fighter
>>
File: boi.gif (965KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
boi.gif
965KB, 500x280px
>>383318915
so your just impatient, either i keep on looking or keep practicing in warm up mode i can't really understand your mind set or maybe you just don't like the game to each his own
>>
>>383319274
>so your just impatient

Nope, the matchmaking just sucks. It's literally on par with SF5's one at launch. Or like barely better.
>>
>>383319225

Please no. This gen is almost over. I need my Caliber.
>>
>>383319447
you lost me anon
>>
>can only talk about other fighting games in the context of sf
fuck this board

also no. sf,mk and tekken are the top fightan in US
>>
>>383320137
I don't get the impression that you were ever not lost
>>
>>383320528
thats pretty deep anon
>>
>>383317884
I've said this before and I couldn't agree more. Does anyone remember how hard Tekken was clowned before SFV was released way back in 2015? How no one gave a shit about this, and this was looking to be the worst installment in the franchise since 4? Remember how hard this game got bashed when Lucky Chloe released? T7 owes everything to SFV for being a piece of shit and bombing since people are desperately looking for a game to champion since no one could've predicted SFV would fail back then. Can't wait till DBZF releases and kills this game off.
>>
lets be real here, nobody would post in your thread if you werent baiting
>>
You know people can play more than one game right?
>>
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
>>383321747
this
>>
>>383319130
I never seriously played a fighting game before this, and unless you are willing to put a large amount of effort and time into the game it will not be fun for you, and even then the information the game gives you is pretty useless, you have to find shit online if you want to actually improve. That being said once you start improving it is fun as fuck
>>
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
>>383324342
nice pasta
>>
>>383318227
This.
I am not a big fan of fighting games like you autists, but Tekken 7 is pretty fun compared to street fighter 4 or 5
>>
>>383319206
same
>>
I wish T7 played smoother like DoA. DoA is pretty trash but it feels a lot more fluid in how you move. Tekken could at least make it not so stiff.
>>
>>383327319

Honestly in Tekken how smooth you move directly correlates to your skill level
>>
>>383327746
Yeah, I think so too. I see Aris float around like a ballet dancer and I move like a drunk elephant. But 5 minutes with DoA and I'm dancing all around too. It just feels good to be a swift ninja.
>>
>>383327851

Haha yeah gotta get gud man

As a scrub it feels good as fuck just landing a basic backdash into a launcher. I cant imagine how good it must feel to move around like koreans do
>>
>>383317884
I feel as though that is true because why the fuck did 93% thumps up this game on steam. It's missing just as much content as sfv.
>>
>>383328123
Not to mention is actively removing content while SFV is adding some, albeit at a snail's pace.

I want my blacks back dammit.
>>
>>383317884
If sf5 was good I'd be playing it right now.
>>
>>383328123
>>383328193
People are desperately looking for a game to champion since SFV failed to deliver.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.