[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here enjoy playing CS:GO or Rainbow Six Siege? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: csgoct.png (98KB, 258x214px) Image search: [Google]
csgoct.png
98KB, 258x214px
Anybody here enjoy playing CS:GO or Rainbow Six Siege?

I'm thinking about buying Overwatch ffor the PC, is it actually good or are the memes overrating it?
>>
all of those games are memes

play the witness
>>
I'm personally done with online FPS on PC. The only worthwhile ones are exclusives like CSGO simply because they aren't on PS4. R6S is a meme game and Overwatch is a meme game too but at least has more content for the price. I'd just get Battlefield 1 or even 4 on PS4, BF1's current 24 hour peak player count on PS4 is like 70,000 while PC is around 18,000.
>>
of course. the emotions after a successful clutch are incredible, not even if you do the clutch but your teammate. i havent played any other game yet that compares to this, overwatch definitely isnt the same
>>
>>383313467
>I'm underage: the post
>>
>>383314323
How does anything about this post resemble something an underage fag would post?
Are you looking for reasons to shitpost?
>>
File: 1490955130111.jpg (59KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490955130111.jpg
59KB, 450x450px
>>383313805
>FPS on a controller
>>
>>383313537
I hope the joke is that The Witness is the most meme game of them all. The reality is that after the Japs released all those consecutive home-runs for PS4, PC gaming in comparison seems so drab and pathetic. We need a resurgence of PC games like HL2, Crysis 1, Diablo 2, Age of Empires 2, etc, that make people want a PC for PC exclusive games again.
>>
>>383313467
I still play cs and I don't enjoy it that much. Valves incompetence to fix their fucking game and add 128 tick to competitive servers are putting me off the game. Not only that but the ammount of hackers and idiots you catch in high ranks in to much for me to handle. Then again I still have fun sometimes
>>
>>383314689
Jesus Christ another one of you.. This shit has been perfected since 2001 with Halo 1 and standardized and further polished with CoD4 in 2007. Controllers are made for video games and M+KB is made for typing essays and web browsing, not 12 hour gaming sessions while hunched over and ruining your posture for life. Also it is a thousand times comfier playing with controller rather than having your arms stretched out over a flat hard surface just to have to play a game. Controllers are tailor made for video games and M+KB is not.
>>
>>383315173
prove it

checkmate
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (11KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
11KB, 125x94px
>>383313467

>CSGO
>Enjyoing
>>
Siege is the only good game Ubisoft have had their name attached to in years.
>>
its pretty overrated

but it's only 40$ and you sound simpleminded so who cares, give it a shot
>>
I played almost 300 hours of CSGO after 200 hours of CSS before dropping it when the cosmetics/crates started kicking in. Game had a decent enough comp community up until that point.
Siege is where it's at these days. I can't soloqueue for the life of me, but I always get some enjoyment when I'm playing with my friends. inb4 "fun with friends describes every game" - i can say from experience that it does not, unless you're having fun at the game's expense and laughing at how shitty it is
Overwatch is fine. It's got a low skill-floor for participation, but the meta isn't so much within individual performance as it is team comp and coordination. There's enjoyment to be had, but I didn't get as much replay value out of it as I did Siege.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.