[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father works for Sony and is working on the new PlayStation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Iasss.png (584KB, 448x445px) Image search: [Google]
Iasss.png
584KB, 448x445px
My father works for Sony and is working on the new PlayStation ask me anything.

I want to make it clear this thread is video game based, however its important to mention, I was in a 2pac Video once many years ago. He used to smile at me after I would get in the booth after he had finished rapping and I said "White girl on the track". My father would watch with pride. Tupac was a nice man.

Ask me anything about the new playstation model. I have a lot of information, screenshots, information on the specs and everything.
>>
>>383312508
I'll bite, when's the ps5 coming out
Also which video
>>
>>383312837

The one with the white girl in it.
>>
Any more questions?

I don't have all day, after all I was in a music video and my father is one of the major people working on the new playstation console.

Questions should appear quickly.
>>
>>383313326
Imagine to be ur pusi slave

Wow
>>
>>383313419
I'm sure you would enjoy this, however due to being in a rap music video and having a wealthy and esteemed father, my status has caused me to be bad and boujee much alike a girl from the popular and recent migo's music video.
>>
>>383313830
Post a pic of ur face pls
>>
Wow what a coincidence, my father ALSO works for Sony and he says you're full of shit.
>>
>>383314059
I can do this.

Will I do this?

Maybe someday.
>>
>>383312508
Why do black people like the genesis so much?
>>
>>383314230
Your dad doesn't work at sony, I can tell by the way your wrote that.

All the MAJOR employee's at sony have daughters who say words like "father" and know about the latest rap videos with the newest and most revered rappers.
>>
>>383314263
I believe people of all ethnicity's enjoyed this console.

Your comment appears to be judgemental and unreasonable.
>>
File: Hey!!.png (672KB, 826x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Hey!!.png
672KB, 826x1168px
>>383314441
>Sony
>Consoles
If only your father worked somewhere worth asking questions about, or I cared about Tupac. Such a waste.
>>
>>383314637
Have you been BLACKED before? Also, post your feet.
>>
Why do you keep making this thread when nobody cares or believes you?
>>
>>383314640
This new console is unlike anything ever seen on the planet thus far.

Men and women will be in shock alike lil uzi vert when he says "Huh?" during the popular and revered bad and boujee music video by the migos.
>>
>>383314263
because it's black
>>
>>383314826
Whom I've slept with is none of your business.

>>383314841
Seeing is believing. I bet you've never seen a pirate before have you? Well, you're seeing me right now.
>>
>>383314843
>This new console is unlike anything ever seen on the planet thus far.
Just like every console before it. Gamers are gonna love playing Minecraft on their 6k televisions.

>Men and women...
This entire sentence...what is this feeling? Second hand embarrassment? Cringe? I can say with certainty that I did not enjoy reading this.
>>
>>383315006
>Whom
*whoms't'd
>>
>>383315006
>provide no proof of anything
>make pointlessly vague claims while soliciting questions answered without credibility or citation
>lol seeing is believing
Better luck next thread, third time's the charm.
>>
>>383315268
Its not an ordinary console, it doesn't connect to a television.

When I say unlike anything ever seen. I don't think you fully understand.
>>
How long is his dick? I fantasize about it all the time.
>>
>>383315535
>Its not an ordinary console, it doesn't connect to a television.
like a handheld, wii u, or switch?
>>
>>383315350
My spelling was correct. You are incorrect like drake trying to figure out the square root of a number during the popular "Whats my name?" video by rihanna. This isn't a rap video, but since a rapper was in it, I've mentioned it.

>>383315530
I have posted proof of every claim none of my claims have been vague.

I have cited 3 music videos in this thread and been specific about 2 of them. You're the one who has been foolish.
>>
>>383315710
We didn't have relations.

>>383315754
Its not a handheld its a system which enables long distance travel.
>>
File: mysteriousinspector.png (9KB, 519x438px) Image search: [Google]
mysteriousinspector.png
9KB, 519x438px
Do you like building brown bricks?
>>
>>383315886
Fucking shit bait thread, kys ploz
>>
>>383316098
This comment is mysterious and strange.

I do not.
>>
question:
How does it feel to touch an anime girl? are their skin as soft as it seems?
>>
>>383316172
I've not offered any worms to any species of fish since this thread has began, you're comment is confusing like offset during the recent and widely mocked interview involving Migos and Joe budden.

These acts are both rappers.
>>
File: mysteriousinspector2.png (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mysteriousinspector2.png
4KB, 300x300px
>>383316239
But building brown bricks is the most fun you can have while playing an app!
>>
>>383312508

SoA was trying to do a deal where a feature music artist always does some music for the latest sonic game in development but SoJ said no.
>>
>>383316541
Their skin would be jagged like the esteemed hip hop group jagged edge.

You cannot enjoy touching a women who is not possible to exist whilst simultaneously in lesser dimensions
>>
>>383316763
Then I'm going to tell you 2pac was going to be a major artist for the game. If he did it, he would have transformed the franchise into a powerful bottle of keys.
>>
>>383315886
>Drake
>rapper
>>
>>383317202
He identifies as a rapper, on my occasions I've heard him engage in vocal exercises identical to the vocal expressions of rappers. Due to this I've been unable to label his claim as incorrect.
>>
File: mysteriousinspector3.png (3KB, 236x284px) Image search: [Google]
mysteriousinspector3.png
3KB, 236x284px
>>383317347
My deduction skills as a detective tell me you have quite powssibly never had sex!
>>
>>383317675
that's a really big penis
>>
Welp, the thread isn't getting replies fast enough and i've stopped having fun.

I was going to say the new playstation was going to be a car console you could drive while you play and you could use the controllers as fuel or whatever random non-sensical shit just came to my head.

Goodbye.
>>
File: mysteriousinspector4.png (6KB, 794x567px) Image search: [Google]
mysteriousinspector4.png
6KB, 794x567px
>>383317752
I'm always on duty!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.