[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necro > Pally > Sorc > Barb > Amazon > Assassin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1499389052404.jpg (467KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499389052404.jpg
467KB, 1920x1200px
Necro > Pally > Sorc > Barb > Amazon > Assassin > Druid
Why are the assassin and druid so bad?
>>
>>383295489
The Assassin was great for solo play. There's a reason why all the speedrunners pick it, it scales amazingly with literally zero gear and gets good passives and buffs with little investment.

Pally, Sorc and Barb only really shone with shitloads of gear invested into them. Amazon was good until they nerfed the living shit out of it. Necro was too fucking clunky to be good, Poison was ass, minions were dumb as a rock that hit for nothing and having too many of them hindered you more than it did good when they all start blocking each other.
Druid was the same as Necro, except even worse.

D2 balancing was a shitshow. Game was still amazing though, but it would never have been as great by today's standards. Thankfully, back then no one seemed to care about any of this shit, they just wanted to have fun.
>>
>>383296475
Necro gets points for being the only class that can do nightmare naked.
>>
>>383296475
>Pally, Sorc and Barb only really shone with shitloads of gear invested into them
>Pally
>fucking sorc

shit thread
>>
>>383296582
It scaled like absolute shit though. Like I said, Poison skills were absolute ass and I even forgot to mention how shitty Curses were in general in this game. Yea, it was fun early on, but was it fucking bad later, even with gear, jeez.

>>383296639
>not knowing basic bnet lingo
Off yourself faggot
>>
>>383296475
>Pally, sorc and barb only really shine with shitloads of gear.
>sorc needs gear

That's not even mentioning the rest of your shit opinions. Please play the game more before commenting next time.
>>
File: 1486839631252.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1486839631252.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>383296821
>I even forgot to mention how shitty Curses were

Complete shitter detected. How can one phrase be so, so wrong?
>>
>>383296475
>Druid was the same as Necro, except even worse.
>play druid to see how he's like
>end up a literal fucking hurricane katrina
>massive cold aoe around
>tornadoes bypass ele immunities and hit for a shit ton
>tanky bear being a great aid
>additional defense spell
i'm a scrub but druid was fun as fuck
>>
File: 1496418097273.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496418097273.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>383296821
>shitty Curses
>>
>>383296821
Poison might be bad, but Corpse Explosion by itself makes up for anything. It's probably the best attack in the game.
>>
>>383297209
Not to mention cyclone armor. Makes souls a joke and completely shits on sorcs in pvp
>>
>>383296582
>Necro gets points for being the only class that can do nightmare naked.
>Necro
>nightmare naked
HAHAHAHAHA no
>>
>>383296943
>sorc needs gear
It did. Unless you want to play Frozen Orb for eternity instead of going Lightning, which is where Sorc goes godmode. You could always just play Frozen Orb for ever like a scrub, though.

>>383297006
>>383297351
>Complete shitter detected. How can one phrase be so, so wrong?
>one curse was good
>so that means curses were amazing!
Yeah nah, they were complete shit and a failed opportunity. Like one of them was usable and the other was only ever used to break resistances, but more often than not you'd have Conviction anyway.

>>383297604
For Cows, yea. If you wanted to do harder content or boss farming, it's pretty useless. If you want to be a cowbot, yea it would work really well.
>>
>>383297882
Amp and Decrepify are great.
>>
>>383298334
You'd almost always use Amp anyways, because regular monsters are enough of a threat and you just want them dead asap, and bosses were largely unaffected by the slows of Decripify. So you'd just use Amp 99% of the times. And that's exactly why the Curses were a shitty system, it all boils down to a single curse that's largely better than all the others, and on top of that, you get it at level 1.
Failed opportunity, honestly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.