[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 9 episodes into this and its so fucking boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491139341167.jpg (99KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
1491139341167.jpg
99KB, 640x791px
I'm 9 episodes into this and its so fucking boring
does it get better?
>>
>>383281286
If anything, it gets worse.
>>
>>383281286
it gets worse and worse
>>
How is it boring

I played the game for the gameplay and it was excellent.
>>
>>383281286
it's fun what the fuck are you talking about? best gameplay in the series and probably best stealth action to date
>>
>>383282927

>empty world of nothing
>story gives you no reason to go forward
>repetitive missions
>no real goals or anything
>>
>>383281286
Daily reminder nostalgiafaggots are cancer killing video games.
>>
>>383281286
Nope, it gets worse. The first missions were sadly the best ones.
>>
I got so bored I stopped playing and didn't even realize I was playing something else and never finished.

I was hyped as fuck, drove to the store to buy that shit.
>>
You will soon feel the phantom pain
>>
>>383284698

Happened to me and Twilight Princess. I played that trailer over and over. Played the game. And like... half way through I realized I was bored and just pushing myself. Stopped and never played a Zelda since.
>>
>>383281286
are you ashamed of your words and deeds yet?
>>
>>383281286
If you didnt like it within the first 5 or so...
Nope, you pretty much wont like the rest of the game.
>>
So, how far into this game did you guys turn to being a vicious murderer? Because I tried my damnedest to play non-lethal for a bit before switching to lethal because non-lethal was so goddamn boring.
>>
>>383281286
I didn't know MGS V was a TV show
>>
>>383286680
it's supposed to be like one. partially something like mash/a-team but also something akin to the news/filtered media
>>
Don't worry, it'll get good at chapter 3.
>>
File: 1460046417390.jpg (49KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
1460046417390.jpg
49KB, 600x389px
>tfw thinking about MGS nowadays
>>
>>383281286
there's like one good mission but it happens right before the last one so it's not really worth it
>>
>>383282927
good gameplay
everything else sucks
>>
>>383286430
>fuck up stealth, alert entire base
>say fuck it, go nuclear with my assault rifle
>pile of corpses after I nearly die
>get S rank

Murdering russians never felt so good
>>
If you aren't having fun yet then you never will. They gave you all the tools, it's your fault for not knowing what to do with them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.