[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me games with this aesthetic and or location/time period.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Recommend me games with this aesthetic and or location/time period.

>inb4 castlevania games
Other than those.
>>
Castlevania 3 and Castlevanie: SotFS
>>
>>383270349
Bloodborne.
>>
>>383270349
Castlevania series.
>>
>>383271603
this
>>
I just finished watching all four episodes.

It's pretty good. I wish other vidya got this treatment.
>>
Castlevania is great, OP and for a small fee you can watch all episodes via Netflix.
>>
>>383271594
/thread
>>
Soul Reaver
>>
>>383272521
I binged the whole thing this morning, which is why im looking for games like it
>>
Diablo
>>
>went to watch it at friend's house
>nigger is so fucking blind that he clicked episode 4 instead of 1
>watched through the whole episode thinking it was terribly paced and lacking any character introductions

mother fucker literally did the same thing with the Young Pope as well, but I'm the stupid one for letting him make the same mistake twice
>>
File: 5-1024_4860[1].jpg (88KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
5-1024_4860[1].jpg
88KB, 1024x574px
>>383270349
Odallus: The Dark Call

Whenever I want to dive into this aesthetic I feel like Steam is pretty limited for choice unfortunately, but that game is legit
>>
>>383274105
that one is fuckin hard
I like it
>>
File: DD_wallpaper.jpg (692KB, 756x1148px) Image search: [Google]
DD_wallpaper.jpg
692KB, 756x1148px
>>383270349
I hoped it was good but that last fight between trevor and alucard was really well coordinated in a way a lot of animated fights aren't, and dracula's dialogue was memorable and a good fit for the character

hope this goes on for a while

also, Darkest Dungeon has a similar aesthetic and time period, although it's more stylized and obviously lovecraftian
>>
File: 1480294189035.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1480294189035.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>383274501
I'm yet to go back and beat it on extra hard difficulty
>>
>[tense theme music]
>>
>>383272521

Subscribing for Castlevania would be a mistake. This series is basically just a movie split into four parts. (It's literally less than two hours long in total.) Moreover, the story hardly goes anywhere, and overall the show is disappointing.

The animation is good, but that's it.

The acting is bad, none of the music is memorable, the writing is stupid. Every conversation is drawn out forever because the characters constantly repeat themselves, rephrasing every thought multiple times as if the audience can't be expected to understand anything. There's filler, despite it being only four episodes, so the good parts are rushed.

Just wait for someone to post a montage of all the fight scenes on YouTube and watch that.
>>
>>383275590
>having such shit taste
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.