[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because of the high sales of the N. Sane Trilogy we can assume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Because of the high sales of the N. Sane Trilogy we can assume that Sony would want to make a true Crash 4.

What would you want to see from a Crash 4?
>>
>Sony

Why Sony? Crash will be on PC by the end of next year.
>>
>Sony

Activision, and they'll probably make a Spyro remake collection first before moving on to original (read: riskier) games.
>>
Warped style levels with the difficulty of 2 and the open world of Twinsanity
>>
>>383269775
There was no good Crash game after 3
I prefer a remake of ctr
>>
>>383269971
I hope so. I hope proper remakes become a thing (but a bit better quality than Crash). I'd love to see Medievil first and foremost. But classic games like that, Spyro, maybe the likes of Gex which are decent or good games, with flaws relating to their age (ie the awful draw distance).
>>
>>383269775

Semi-open world. Some hubs that connect more linear levels, or a series of levels. Get that feeling of progressing through the world, not simply going from A to B and then back to A again, like with so many other platformers do.

Crash Bandicoot 2's moveset. Crash 3 made it babby mode with double jump and longer spin attack. However, leave the dash in there.

Darker tone at times. The remake had to butcher the darker levels in Crash 1 for the sake of fitting into the rest of the trilogy, and that's just wrong. I'd say we should have more levels as dark and moody, possibly even scary as Generator Room and Lights Out.
>>
>>383269974
>open world
Fuck. What is wrong with you people? Haven't you got enough of that already?

Anyway, was Sly 4 good? And does the PS Now streaming service work half decently?
>>
>>383269775
better visual design
basically twinsanity 2
>>
>>383270373
Yes.
Depends entirely on whether your comp passes req specs and you have a great connection (in relativity to where they have servers). Try out the free trial before anything to test desu
Had no problems personally, but I have the systems anyways so no point for me.
>>
>>383269775
More shitting out diamonds and air humping.
>>
Easier. Make it about fun and not difficulty, like Mario 64
>>
>>383270541
I forgot it was on PC. I was planning to play on PS4 anyway. I don't even have Bluetooth on my PC. I have 80mbps so that's no concern. I have a PS3 tucked away but it's cheaper to do PS Now for one month a year and play through the two-three games I want.
>>
File: CTRscreen.png (412KB, 656x709px) Image search: [Google]
CTRscreen.png
412KB, 656x709px
>>383269775

>Sony making a game

Since the PS1 they've been about securing third party deals. We'll get a sequel from Activison, or a Spyro trilogy.

Real question is: Can we get the N-Sane trilogy on Switch?
>>
>>383270720
You don't need bluetooth to use your controller on PC anymore. I mean yeah if you want to play wirelessly but if you've got the cable still just plug it in.
I haven't tested it on ps4 so can't help you there.
>>
>>383270761

Not until we see Mario Odyssey on the PS4.
>>
>>383269775
The franchise to turn into complete shit and buried into the ground, like Activision always does.
>>
>>383271091
I don't care as long as we get CTR.
>>
File: Skylanders_Imaginators_Crash_2.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skylanders_Imaginators_Crash_2.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>383271090

Bruh Crash is already on the Switch.
>>
>>383271232

Not to mention he MIGHT get a spot in Smash Brothers 5.
>>
>>383269775
>we can assume that Sony would want to make a true Crash 4.

Sony dosnt hold the rights.
Its up to activision and you can bet your sweet ass it will be multi-platform
>>
I want Crash Bandicoot maker, allow classic visuals like mario maker so we can do this and torture people mentally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxniFJzBD0Q
>>
>>383271385

It definitely isn't as unlucky as you'd think. Nintendo has already partnered with Activision with DK and Bowser Skylanders.
>>
>>383271425
>nitro behind a wall
what kind of satanic devil worshipper rejected from hell
>>
>>383271604

I really hope we never get Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2, since Crash would obviously be auto-locked for it.
>>
>>383271974
I hope we get it, but instead it's a crossover title with the smash team working on it and the first ever crossplay ps-switch title
but, never gonna happen
>>
>>383271974

I sure hope we DO get that, just so that there will be less Crash Bandicoot on non-PlayStations.
>>
File: 1464358047410.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1464358047410.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>383271232
>tfw Spyro didn't break free of Skylanders like Rayman did with the Rabbids
Maybe it's for the better. That Spyro wasn't the old Insomniac Spyro that I know and love.
>>
>>383273329
There is still hope. They revived old, non-tribal tattoo crash.
You might get something.
>>
>>383269775
>Activision still owns Crash and will be part of a Crash 4
No, I don't want a Crash 4
>>
>>383269775
Add cars and guns
>>
File: 72trournm3qy.jpg (29KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
72trournm3qy.jpg
29KB, 478x478px
>mfw figuring out how to get red gem in crash 2
>in the original you could just cheese it
>>
>>383274318
Crash 3 Warped?
>>
File: clancy_brown (1).jpg (149KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
clancy_brown (1).jpg
149KB, 1296x730px
Bring him back for the love of God.
>>
Open explorable hub world. Level structure similar to Warped (numbered level pads surrounding a warp to jump into)

Really other than that I wouldnt want them to change the formula at all. Just new stages with a bunch of new environments
>>
>>383271425
That's a fucking good idea.
>>
>>383269974
>open world
fuck off
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.