[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to replay her masterpiece but I'm still so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I really want to replay her masterpiece but I'm still so fatigued from it, anyone else know this feel?
>>
Yeah, I kind of want to replay the game so that I can bully Makoto, "romance" her and then not go on any dates with her so that she loses all of her self esteem and spend Christmas with literally anyone else other than her.
>>
>>383270047
And of course, ignore her on Valentine's Day too.
>>
>>383269741
Yes. The game is full of "that part"
>>
>>383270047
who hurt you
>>
>>383270358
No one did, I just really like bullying Makoto.
BEEP BOOP
>>
Yea I have to do a third run for the plat but I don't feel like sitting through the same cutscenes and battles for another 100 hours.
>>
>>383270458
Same here. Thinking about playing with Japanese audio to freshen things up.
>>
File: 1494330304205.jpg (69KB, 450x684px) Image search: [Google]
1494330304205.jpg
69KB, 450x684px
>>383269741
I do know how you feel but I wouldn't call the game Makoto's masterpiece.
>>
File: 1494623011476.png (95KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494623011476.png
95KB, 512x512px
>Play Persona 5
>Well that was enjoyable, but I don't really want to replay it just yet...
>Move onto other games
>Now have no desire to go back to Persona 5
>Meanwhile I replayed P4G practically back to back
>>
>>383269741
I guess you shouldn't have binge-played it and instead Take Your Time.
>>
>>383269741
I spent a solid 90 hours on the game when I first got it. I'll return for NG+ later this year.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.