[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How it was even possible to fail at the suicide? Is Celes just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: celes ff6.png (42KB, 507x346px) Image search: [Google]
celes ff6.png
42KB, 507x346px
How it was even possible to fail at the suicide?
Is Celes just attention whore who never intended to kill herself in the first place?
>>
Yeah I'm sure she would get a ton of attention from all the people on that island

you are retarded
>>
>>383262570

Why don't you try killing yourself OP? Then you can tell us
>>
It isn't.
>>
>>383262570

>jumping into water to kill yourself

Not a very effective method but thousands of people have done this.
>>
Didn't you have to do a (pretty bullshit) minigame to save her afterwards? It's been a long time so I'm not sure.
>>
>>383262957
Maybe she just didn't think it through before jumping
>>
>>383262570
That fast fish saves slow fish kills bullshit pissed me off so much after learning about it.
>>
>>383263634
It's time to stop posting anon. Isn't there a Sargon of Akkad video you could be watching or something?
>>
>>383264063
this. wtf is with that guy
>>
>>383263483
No
>>
>>383263210
You need enough height that the water can't move out of the way when you hit it, which can be tough to judge. If you get it right it's identical to hitting solid ground.
>>
Celes is a monster
>>
>>383263483
You're thinking about the fishing game that you play right before she trys to off herself, to save Cid
>>
>>383265886
No, that's Terra.
>>
>>383262570

>Celes

you mean Ceres?
>>
>>383266257
セリス
>>
>>383263634
Most people don't.
>>
>>383262570
>How it was even possible to fail at the suicide?

My cousin shot himself in the head and layed in a pool of blood for hours before being found. He's still alive. Human body can be pretty damn resilient.
>>
File: real.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
real.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383262570
>literally a magic warlock or whatever that got the shit kicked out of her by monsters for days

yeah wonder how she survived what a mystery
>>
>not getting the fish in order to save Cid
Fucking losers.

Also why the fuck was Celes the only one trying to get the party back together? Also while we are at it lets have a moment of appreciation for all of the party members that just say "ok" when you ask them to help save the world
>>
>>383269071
side of the head, or down the throat?
>>
>>383269319
>kicked
>>
>>383269437
>Also why the fuck was Celes the only one trying to get the party back together?
Because everyone except Sabin has their own problems, and the only reason whore decided to bring party together because she wanted to find thief and get fucked by him doggy style
>>
>>383269540
he shot by placing the gun behind his neck shooting downwards.
>>
>>383271217
>behind his neck shooting downwards
nani
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.