[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if there are many Uncharted fans around here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: drake.jpg (286KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
286KB, 1024x576px
I don't know if there are many Uncharted fans around here, but weren't any of you that had been following the series disappointed with the fact that 4 had little to no emotional pay off? No climax to show the consequences to Drake's mistakes and obsessions.

Everybody is alive and well at the end, like nothing ever happened.
>>
>called thief's end
>everyone lives & is fine
Dumb. I didn't like Drake's brother, either, he's not a good enough replacement for Sully
>>
>>383254190
At first I thought Sam was Harry Flynn. They look almost identical.
>>
>>383253484
It just wasn't the sort of story they wanted to tell. They wanted to make it a goreless action romp through islands, cities and jungles and that's what they did.
>>
>>383253484
>Everybody is alive and well at the end
And thank god for that. A happy closure is the best.
>>
It was a boring ass game that felt like it was designed by committee and trying too hard to please
>>
>>383253484
All Uncharted games end the same
>>
I'm more disappointed with the DLC premise. I wanted the adventures of sully and Sam, or maybe a continuation with cassie. Chloe is cool but i hated nadine, also it seems that the setting will be pretty far from drake's story which albeit simple was really enjoyable.
>>
I found 4 boring. The antagonist is kind of boring, the lost city is nowhere as good as Ubar or Shangri La, and also no fucking surnatural stuff. I played it once and sold it afterwards, I find U2 and U3 much more enjoyable than 4.
>>
>take indiana jones esque game
>make it about a failing marriage and other shit the audience doesn't want to see
>remove 90% of the humor
>remove supernatural element but don't add new enemy types to mix up the gameplay
>make half the game climbing, and 40 percent segments where you walk slowly and talk
>introduce TWO new climbing tools due to the sheer amount of climbing you did
>make only one fun segment(clocktower and car chase)
>arrive on the island, realize greed did them in, and then spend 6 hours meandering about with no surprises regarding the island
>everything about Sam
4 as a whole was disappointing to me. Also Rafe did NOTHING wrong
>>
>>383257764
>Also Rafe did NOTHING wrong
this lol, Sam was a prick
>>
Every reply in this thread is correct.
>>
>>383257764
You have to admit that the car chase was the best thing in the series and even in the action adventure genre possibly. Just wish they went all out like that lime maybe two more times or so in the game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.