[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE >PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE ITS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: header.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE
>PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE

ITS LITERALLY THE ONE OF THE ONLY FPS WHERE K/D WHORING IS NOT EVEN FUN

I AM SO FUCKING MAD

PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE
>PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE
>>
>>383253382
I'll snipe with a nugget from spawn and you'll have to deal with it.
>>
>>383253382
>I WANT TO WIN
>NOTHING ELSE MATTERS not the song
Makes you think.
>>
File: 133198729471.png (113KB, 467x333px) Image search: [Google]
133198729471.png
113KB, 467x333px
Should have taken the rainbow pill
>>
File: Comrade saves the friend.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comrade saves the friend.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383253482
>>
>>383253382
Fuck this shit game.

They dumbed it down so fucking much. I tried it for like 10 minutes, and uninstalled that shit. The worst is that I begged for it a few years ago... can you imagine the face of the generous person that sees 0.60 hours played on my profile? I feel bad, but that game just SUCKS.

The first Insurgency (free hl2 mod) is still one of my most played games on Steam, and I play it whenever there are people on it. Trust me, it's way way way better than the cod clone you are playing.

Wanna know why none plays the objective?

Because it's a game made for dumb call of duty players, with levels, unlocks, and other shitty red dot sights. None is there for the objective, like it was the case in the original game.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>383253561
It's not about winning, it's about teamplay.

I don't want to play a game where the objective is to seize point A, B and fucking C and to find myself with 30+ that play alone and not with the team.

I had games where all my squadmates were following the objective, using smokes and flanking, and it's the definition of "hey I'm having a great fucking time in this game, something I don't feel very much in vidyas nowadays"

I had other times where me and 2 more lads were the only ones defending attacking, while the others were sniping and rushing them, making the game not only frustrating but also you feel like you wasted your time.

If I'm playing something random ass arcade fps, then sure, do whatever the fuck you want because there your score matters, in games like these >PLAYING THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE matters
>>
>>383253912
its rainbow six siege actually any fucking better? at this point I'm willing to buy it now
>>
day of infamy > insurgency
>>
>>383254456
well everyone plays the objective if that counts for anything

its great fun
>>
File: RS2 Vietnam.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
RS2 Vietnam.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
>>383253382
>2017
>best shooter is also the best gook killing simulator
>>
>>383256456
>>383256456
what the fuck do you mean by that

literally 60% of the community is hiding in fucking bushes
>>
File: 5646846184254.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
5646846184254.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>383256831

And your point is?
>>
>>383256456
I prefer DoI desu. Maps are more fun to play.
>>
File: Squad.jpg (109KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Squad.jpg
109KB, 460x215px
Just play Squad.
>>
The game is shit because there's always that one guy on the defending team that knows all of those concealed spots and just sits there with a silenced SKS and HP rounds just exploding the fuck out of your teammates' knees who don't realize there is more than one spawn exit. And usually your own team has such shit snipers that you can't countersnipe. Or there's a dude who finds a cheeky spot really close to your spawn exit and goes prone with a silenced whatever.

What's great about the game is you can do shitty things like snipe from cheeky spots or put C4 in spawn. On Revolt (push) as INS if the other team has capped A and B you can sneak back to A balconies and snipe all the guys exiting their spawn to go to C through the storefront. With a silenecer you're practically invisible since the balconies have very dark corners and you're so far away.
>>
>>383254456
Seige certainly isn't worth a premium price.
I find that most of the time you get killed in gay or impossible ways by either netcode fuckery or because the enemy landed a lucky headshot by spraying everywhere.
Dying in Seige usually feels unfair to me, you see an enemy pop their head around the corner and then hide all in a split second, but they still manage to dump half a mag into you, despite you having no time to even attempt to react at all.
It's not a worth insurgency replacement, but it's fun sometimes.
>>
>>383257746
honestly I should get mad at this game because then again
>NO ONE IS PLAYING THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE

but considering all the amazing memories red orchestra gave me I can't even be mad
>>
File: 1493839598754.png (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493839598754.png
13KB, 320x240px
Anyone here play the Army of Five mod?
>>
>>383258375
Wait for campaign mode
>inb4 it's going to be complete shitshow due to different spawn systems
>>
>>383254456
Fuck no it's the first game i ever refunded. Consider buying it if it costs 3 bucks, not a cent more.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.