[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Character is clearly stronger than the others >But he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: brock.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Character is clearly stronger than the others
>But he is hard to play

Does that make it balanced?
>>
I guess it depends on what kind of game it is
>>
not in 1v1 games

in team games where both sides have access to him, sure
>>
>>383249323
if there is a clear style of play that counters him sure. I feel like they shouldn't be too strong though, maybe %10 or so?
>>
No, Demoman is not balanced.
>>
File: 1499191062091.jpg (136KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1499191062091.jpg
136KB, 480x608px
>>383249323
among newbies, maybe. Among anybody with skill, no.

Once you get to the higher skill level everybody is forced to choose that because everybody is skillful enough to play that character and can't afford to lose the advantage of playing them.

To a lesser extent, look at Terran in Brood War. Harder to play well than the other races, but once you reach a certain skill level they're a powerhouse that every other race has to play around because they can't take head on. The entire design of maps had to be rebalanced because of how good they are.
>>
>>383249323

So Fox from Melee?

It still doesn't make it balanced unless the people you are playing against don't know how to exploit the characters they're using.
>>
File: LODS.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
LODS.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>383250949
>tfw wobbling fox tryhards to death
>>
>>383249323
since when did he start opening his eyes?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>383250762
>everyone can just choose Kazuya Mishima and win if they have some skill
>some

You need hella skill for some characters anon. Hardly anyone is good at Mishima's, even the ones good at Mishima's.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (6KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
6KB, 270x186px
>>383249323
>Akuma has way more attacks and options
>shits out damage with long as fuck combos
>great zoning tools and pokes for neutral
>his only downside is low HP
"Just don't get hit (^:"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.