[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that always goes strength build on the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: str build.png (2MB, 1097x648px) Image search: [Google]
str build.png
2MB, 1097x648px
Am I the only one that always goes strength build on the first play through of all dark souls and bloodborne?
>>
>>383247485
>am i the only one doing easy mode
no
>>
>>383247485
>Am I the only one that always goes strength build on the first play through of all dark souls and bloodborne?
yes you are
>>
Aha str builds don't exist in BB
>>
>>383247607
I'm pretty sure DS3 dex build is easier for a first run considering you get uchigatana immediately after start and can use it all game
>>
File: Stop It.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
Stop It.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>383247485
>Am I the only one
>>
>>383248483
Actually with the crrent patch everything with hyper armmor is quite good so big ass swords are relevant now
>>
>>383247607
wasn't sorcerer/faith the easy mode of DS1?
>>
That dude makes the best videos.
>>
I used to grab the first UGS I could in Souls but when Bloodborne came out it changed my taste, and now I prefer faster weapons. While smashing everything with the biggest slab you could get was fun I seem to have lost my patience with timing my swings and now I much prefer zipping around slashing wildly. I still do str runs, just not first anymore.
>>
>>383247485
No, I usually go with strength build first too.
>>
>>383247485
I think strength fags where always the worst part of the fan base they picked huge slow ass weapons that do a lot of dmg and would complain whenever they lost as though it was unfair they did not get to stun lock people. The eventually led to magic being nerfd into the floor after enough people complained. But generally in Dark souls 1 if you were not shit you could fucking fat roll and still doge magic. I should know as I used to run around in full smough armor and swing around a great demon machete.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.