[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 10 years, people will still be talking about innovative things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: goty2017.jpg (100KB, 887x499px) Image search: [Google]
goty2017.jpg
100KB, 887x499px
http://archive.is/3eMQe

>They'll still be talking about how gorgeous it is, how smart and funny its main character is, how it succeeded commercially in the shadow of a new Nintendo console and a new "Legend of Zelda" game.

>While playing games, I often experience a small handful of emotions: frustration, accomplishment, fear. While playing "Horizon Zero Dawn," that list expanded dramatically - outside of delighting in the graceful, smart gameplay systems that underlie the game's narrative focus, I often laughed out loud at Aloy's smart quips (she's the protagonist you see above). I found myself endlessly curious about the surprisingly deep lore of the game's world, its people and religions, and the main character's story arc. Perhaps most important of all, I actually cared about the main character, believed her motivations, and wanted her to succeed.

>"Horizon Zero Dawn" is a magnificent accomplishment of a game that stands out among standouts. And I didn't even mention the giant metal dinosaurs.
>>
>>383241038
This is a troll right? the game is solid, but its not that fucking good
>>
>A game that is pretty much on par for the standard action-adventure gameplay for the Xbox/PS4 owners

>Discussed after 2017 unless there is a sequel.
>>
>>383241117
I thought it was pretty good, and the story kept me engaged. I wanted to know exactly what the military was planning and upon finding out, and what the general said after, I had a few feels.

Nothing like a good delaying action to get me engaged.

Very much related.

https://youtu.be/K47VXTNkE_8
>>
and so it begins

again
>>
i think this is the first time i heard someone mention it this month

anyone mentioning it 10 years seems unlikely
>>
>>383241038
>look mom I posted it again!
>>
>>383241281
Its mentioned everywhere besides /v/. Its annoying.
>>
>>383241038
>how it succeeded commercially in the shadow of a new Nintendo console and a new "Legend of Zelda" game.

What an amusing qualifier to try and keep anyone from pointing out how the market went "eh."
>>
>muh quips
>>
>>383241038
>In 10 years, people will still be talking about innovative things that "Horizon Zero Dawn" does

lmao you barely even see it talked about here unless it;s waifu shit
>>
>>383241395
>market when "eh"
>sold more than BotW

Wut
>>
Eh, it won't even win a majority of GOTY awards. Doubly so for any "best graphics" or "best writing" awards. It'll be long forgotten by the time the sequel that fixes all the games problems comes out. Just like Killzone.
>>
>>383241270
Gay
>>
>>383241519
>In its year-end report for the 2016 fiscal year which ended on March 31, 2017, Nintendo reported it had sold 3.84 million copies of Breath of the Wild worldwide
>3.4 million copies [of Horizon] had been sold by the month of June 2017
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>383241630
Man, if the concept of a delaying action in the military sense (thermopylae, Dunkirk, Atlanta campaign) does not rise anything out of you, I don't even think you are human my man.
>>
That game is already forgotten about.
I listen to a lot of podcasts n shit and people still praise the stuff Zelda did but horizon gets a "oh yeah that game was good" or "I still to get around to that Zelda took all my time"
>>
Essential "plan to play when it's $20"-core.
>>
>>383241038
It's very telling that the only threads about this game are threads created by spammers and (you) seakers. If you're going to keep re-posting this at least change up the OP a little.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.