[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World's recent gameplay video has proven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1499491296696.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499491296696.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
Monster Hunter World's recent gameplay video has proven that MHW has infinite healing insects (they "explode" and heal everyone around them instantly) called vigor wasps that you can call in.

On top of being able to walk while healing, roll out of the healing animation in case you didn't pay enough attention and now have a monster attack coming in at you AND you being able to replenish items as many times as needed at the base camp on each map (which you can fast travel to instantly whenever you want).

How do you feel about this?
>>
>intentionally misleading information to make the things seem worse than they actually are
here, (You)
>>
>>383225446
What's misleading about it?
>>
>>383225446
>this
>>
>>383225164
Awsome thread bro
>>
>>383225164
There's a cooldown icon under the palico health bar bro.
>>
>>
>>383225771
Yes, and?
Infinite doesn't mean reusable instantly.
It's still infinite in uses. You can call it in, heal, run around a few, call in, heal and so on.
On top of all the other healing related buffs. Dying is impossible in this game.
>>
>>383225515
This:

>infinite
Obviously not; you can see in the gameplay that its a one-use heal and the wasp goes away.

>heal everyone around them
There was only one hunter around, and the commentator specifically called out that you should let your friends grab it if they need it more.

>that you can call in
They're just in the level already. He didn't call it in. That's not making a guess and presenting it as fact, its just literally lying.

>being able to replenish items as many times as needed at the base camp
Nope. You can only change equipment. You can see the entirety of the UI for this in the video and see very clearly that there's no option to grab items.

>(which you can fast travel to instantly whenever you want)
Also nope. Can't fast travel when in combat. It's not an infinite farcaster.
>>
>>383225876
Just like that one hunting art.
>>
>>383225164
>How do you feel about this?

I don't care honestly. I don't really play MH for the challenge.
>>
>>383226050
Why do you fragile children want to find things to hate so badly? Just have fun for once in you life you pathetic manchildren.
>>
File: itembox.jpg (71KB, 337x320px) Image search: [Google]
itembox.jpg
71KB, 337x320px
>>383226050
>infinite
>obviously not
Do you not know what ∞ means you moron?
>he didn't call it in
it's called vigorwasp delivery you fucking moron. it calls it in for you. the one he used in the video was one that was already in the map, different thing but same mechanic.
>you can only change equipment
clearly wrong, see picture

you're a fucking moron all around
>>
>>383225876
I'm so glad to figure this out, can you prove this in any meaningful way.
We have one gameplay video against one of the beginning monsters in the of a game in development, but you anon, you have the insight to tell me from this one gameplay video that lasted 27min that this game will have no challenge in this game.
Thank you anon, you have truly opened my eyes.
>>
sounds like tedium: the game got a little less tedious.

I'll be sure to put in a few hours to make sure I'm still not a fan of MH games.
>>
File: out.png (16KB, 246x49px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
16KB, 246x49px
>>383226269
(YOU)
>>
>>383226653
I know right, actually fighting monsters and being good at it was so obnoxious, ugh. Just want to see cool shit happen and not have to worry about whether I die or not...
>>
>>383226738

yeah running to and from deep in the field was always such engaging and exciting gameplay.

and are you actually fucking arguing for a slower game? fucking christ I get that you might not think that fast but not everyone is as slow as you
>>
>>383226907
I agree, I hate how you have to predict where the monster will be moments after you start attacking with your slow clunky weapon.
This game should play more like Bayonetta or DMC. When will Capcom learn?
>>
>>383226907
>yeah running to and from deep in the field

What?
>>
>>383225876
Just like the Health Horn?
>>
>>383225446
qft
>>
>>383225164
I never understood why your inventory was limited to what you could carry.

You could harvest mushrooms and herbs to make potions so I don't find it too offensive that there's a bug that heals you.
>>
File: 1496946889542.png (1MB, 1226x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496946889542.png
1MB, 1226x1500px
>>383225164
N-NANI?
>>
>>383225875
I just hope it is in the same spirit as the more recent MH games with palico costumes.
>>
>>383226985

o thats right i forgot dark souls is the gr8est game ever
>>
>>
>>383225446
This has been the case with literally every single thread because Nint0ddlers are asshurt the game is actually getting a chance to shine without being on their shitty Nokia-tier handheld hardware.
>>
File: 1493624812746.png (78KB, 263x278px) Image search: [Google]
1493624812746.png
78KB, 263x278px
is Monster Hunter finally a 2EZ the game?

ffs capcom, first you ruin Street Fighter and now you want to ruin fucking MH WTF!

im done with Capcom they just keep on killing all their assets, im just waiting for them to go bankrupt and sell to other people at this point.
>>
>>383225164
>that HUD

holy fuck
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.