[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Troll things you've done in games In BF4 I go to player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gamer-troll.jpg (16KB, 630x300px) Image search: [Google]
gamer-troll.jpg
16KB, 630x300px
ITT:Troll things you've done in games

In BF4 I go to player owned servers that are run by military members/vets that have server names like "10st Airborne Official Server" and gay messages talking about how boss they are because they're in the military or some 'Murica shit and when I kill the server owners I message them shit like "BREAKING NEWS: Army soldier screams and dies like bitch when training fails him and civilian guns him down." The amount of triggering this causes amongst them is great. Your turn anons :)
>>
File: IMG_1575.jpg (21KB, 200x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.jpg
21KB, 200x323px
>>383222779
This post reeks of new and exciting levels of autism but that does sound pretty fun
>>
>>383222979
Nah man, go see some of the custom messages those servers have and you'll see they deserve it. The 101st Airborne is my favorite because it's an uploaded photo of them after a PT session all holding the American flag like "yeah get some!" and the message is telling "kiddies" to calm down when in the game because "this isn't Iraq", subetly implying because they've served they somehow are better than everyone playing a fucking war VIDEOGAME. They hog the choppers too.
>>
>>383222779
>10st Airborne Official Server
do you mean 101st airborne, there is no 10(th) airborne unit
>>
>>383223508
My bad was a typo, I meant 101'st. Bunch of others in the game too. Some completely made up just for BF4 but all equally cringy in their gay "milsim" rules and overly patriotic/macho messages. Just play the game you fucking wannabes
>>
>>383223778
oh
well i don't know much about their attitudes and never been to campbell, but it is kentucky so i just assume it's not the brightest place
honestly hardly ever played games while i was in service, like i'd play final fantasy 12 and occasionally play halo with some other people but i don't like halo, however halo was the popular thing with units i stationed with

like halo every weekend
>>
File: 1498786431299.png (203KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498786431299.png
203KB, 480x480px
Its Pretty basic but:

>garrys mod
>On darkRP but with slavery
>On a small road with large mountains on both sides,
>friend and I decide to create a large checkpoint spanning from both ends to the map
>In order to head through the checkpoint, we made people register on to blackpeoplemeet.com and show us proof
>Those who didn't comply and trespassed were shot on site
>It actually works
>Admin drives his car towards our checkpoint
>The admin told us wtf we were doing
> We had told him that we're doing making sure niggers weren't being snuck out of the slave compound
>The admin was black so he was obviously assmad
>He starts ramming his car into our gate
>We start laughing
>He gets more assmad and bans us from the server

>>383223386
>the message is telling "kiddies" to calm down when in the game because "this isn't Iraq", subetly implying because they've served they somehow are better than everyone playing a fucking war VIDEOGAME

Anyone who says "kiddies, calm down this isn't [insert military intervention here]" most likely haven't seen any action.
>>
>>383224550
>Anyone who says "kiddies, calm down this isn't [insert military intervention here]" most likely haven't seen any action.
probably so, i mean i been to iraq and like, i don't say stuff like that probably because being somewhere like in detroit is far more scarier than what i experienced in iraq

so it's cooler to say "this ain't la" or "this ain't florida" or "this ain't montana, which means there are actually people here"
>>
>Anyone who says "kiddies, calm down this isn't [insert military intervention here]" most likely haven't seen any action.

Exactly
>>
>>383223778
the nu-male is offended by patriotic/macho messages
>>
>>383222779
You sound like a fag, and an autistic one at that.
Please consider ending your life immediately.
Thank you, and God bless.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.