[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hoping this guy betrays you because he's a lawfag and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (117KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
117KB, 512x512px
>Hoping this guy betrays you because he's a lawfag and have sense of justice
>Hoping this guy joins you in the end because you settle the differences with him
>Come and kills you
>Muh daddy recognition!
>Muh public acknowledgement!
>Muh vengeance!
>FUCKING ATTIC TRASH! REEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck are Atlus thinking???
>>
>I CAN'T ACCEPT HELP REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>383219454
dude was a serial murderer. no way the thieves would be ok with it
>>
>>383220252
My question why the fuck they have to made him a crazy hitman with daddy issues?
>>
>>383220252
Enjoy his redemption arc in the enhanced game because Japan fucking loves this irredeemable piece of shit.
>>
>>383220383

So they could write in enough hints to trick you into thinking that him being the traitor was a twist as opposed to your allies seeing right through it.
>>
File: 1499024523771.png (342KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1499024523771.png
342KB, 500x468px
>>383219454
>everyone said the 4 boss fights right after one another were hard
>did it on my first try
>>
>>383220536

Isn't he just popular among Fujishits?
>>
>>383220252
>kills futaba's mom
>futaba tells him it doesn't matter where he starts over
>kills Haru's dad
>she doesn't forgive him but empathizes with him
>>
>>383220536
Him being a traitor is not a twist. I know that. My question why Atlus make his point to betray you because MUH VENGEANCE AND RECOGNITION BUT I'M GONNA WORK WITH ASSHOLE DADDY ANYWAY
>>
>>383220635
Adachi is a mistake. That one fujo writer who give him his own S.link in P4G is mistake. This the reason that we get this kind of guy. P6 will have a villain that gonna succeed massacring the entire earth while he's still get a S.link for it.
>>
>Expecting the Persona team to try and tackle Law vs Chaos
>Not expecting Persona to have cartoonishly evil villains
>>
>>383220635
Apparently nips kinda like him too. Yusuke's Japanese VA also mentioned that he likes Goro too.
>>
>>383219454
>What the fuck are Atlus thinking???
That they wanted to write something that dumb Japanese teenagers, who are the main target audience, would be able to understand and relate to in some way. So shit was not written for you or even really adults in general if im being honest. Since persona has always pandered to the larges audience possible in japan, that being teens and young adults still in school and neets i guess. So the write shit so simply that it seems dumb simply so they can under stand it all as well as nips being huge fans of random last minute out of nowhere asspulls.

So blame the average teenage vidya playing nip more so than anything else since it was them to whom shit was made and pandered to.
>>
>>383220252
>>383220519
Give it up for redemption arc. Atlus is too lazy for that that they gonna make him possessed or brainwashed or something.
>>
File: crow.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
They wanted Akechi to be a huge fucking faggot that was gay as fuck for Joker and was mad he had other people in his life.

He even looks like Griffith in the end.
>>
>>383220608
>everyone said the 4 boss fights right after one another were har
Is everyone just one vocal faggot?
>>
>>383221389
The japanese VA choices between Shido, Joker, and Akechi are too good. Shido is Char, Joker is Lelouch, and Akechi is Light Yagami.

When framed like that, it's almost impossible to not think Akechi's character fits the voice too well.
>>
>Joker falls in battle
>get a game over when two out of three of my remaining allies have revive moves
Fucking BS
At least for bosses you can restart from that battle, it's still shitty design though
>>
File: 1282879141727.png (14KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1282879141727.png
14KB, 570x533px
>mfw one of my favorite parts of the game was the coffee and curry trivia
Comfy as fuck. I even started making both a lot more since playing.
>>
File: 1496175868022.png (381KB, 705x749px) Image search: [Google]
1496175868022.png
381KB, 705x749px
>>383221695
>He even looks like Griffith in the end.
this
>>
>>383222073
>Akechi is Light Yagami.
He's crazy version of Kira Yamato if we look at the history of his VA
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.