[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Log onto overwatch >Competitive Play >Join game >Auto-Pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>Log onto overwatch
>Competitive Play
>Join game
>Auto-Pick Genji/Hanzo/Torb
>Ignore the chat
>Refuse to change
>"Defeat"
>Do it all over again

What are you like this /v/? Who hurt you?
>>
The meme life ain't easy my man
>>
>>383213637
I play who I want and my team can go fuck themselves tbqh
>>
>>383213637
i got to sr 80 in season 1 playing torb
people got so salty and would throw it was beautiful
eventually i got muted for people spam reporting me so i stopped playing
the best part was this one mcree (fth bang patch) main who would go bastion and feed ults by repairing to the enemy team everytime i got him
/blog
>>
>>383213808
You are fucking cancer. Stick to QP or kill yourself
>>
>>383213996
How did you get to 80 sr if everyone was throwing. I'm calling bullshit.
Also, why do you only pick torb? Whats to gain? Sounds like your a scumbag desu
>>
Please do not buy games focus-grouped for maximum normalfag attraction then get mad when normalfags shit up the game.
>>
>>383214295
i won more than i lost, often i carried enough to offset whatever tilt throw was happening from one of the baby dps
to see how far i could go? what else is to gain from playing meta every game? more sr? for what?
>>
>buy a video game
>play it the way I want because it is literally just a game
I don't see the problem here.If you have something to prove,a online video game is not the right place
That's why I prefer to play siege,where people don't go autistic over characters that you pick and if they really care as much as to be upset over a casual game they can carry the team and not actually just blame everyone else
>>
>>383214123
>getting upset at people on overbabs
Pathetic
>>
Winning while playing a support or tank is a hollow victory. It is so incredibly boring to play. I would much rather play a high skill hero.
>>
>playing a friendly game of 3x3 with the neighbors
>team doesn't want to do pro level tactics
>start to scream at them and pass the ball to the other team on purpose so that we lose faster
what's wrong with people?It's a competitive game,I can get mad over it as much as I want,so what that I will never be a pro?At least I get imaginary points and reassurance that I'm a superior player
>>
>>383213637
People who spend entire matches complaining about team mates and trying to make them play a certain way ruin far more games than people who pick characters they like to play.
>>
>>383215615
FUCKING THIS
>>
If you faggots care so much about winning,either get a premade that is cares way too much about winning and will listen to your bitching or play a game that only relays on you playing someone else so you can only blame and get frustrated over your own lack of skills
>>
>>383215615
otherwise good games have been literally ruined by shit communities like this. People are cancer.
>>
>plats who blame their team not following the meta instead of their shit aim for being in plat
>>
File: s4dTtBy.jpg (86KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
s4dTtBy.jpg
86KB, 384x313px
>play overwatch
>play support every game because everyone else picks other roles
>play dota
>play support because everyone picks core
at least dota has more than 4 supports
>>
>20 games in a row with no one being toxic
>1 game where 1 guy acts toxic

THIS COMMUNITY IS SHIIIT
>>
>>383213637
It's just a game Bro.
>>
>>383215049
support & tank are pretty fun if you have the right team to listen to you
>>
overwatch has a bad community because its a bad game. when you get older you'll realize games that require good taste will usually have good communities.
>>
>>383216581
Right in the fucking gut, m8
>>
>Play X game
>Pick Y character
>People get mad
Well, i can easily name 40 games where this happens
>>
File: Medic_0056.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Medic_0056.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>383216581
>gets suppcbroed in every game he plays instead of actually having fun
>>
>>383219308
Please do.
>>
>>383214295
Not him but it's actually a bit possible to carry as torb. His scrap shotgun does a dickload of damage to tanks
>>
File: 1465532603119.jpg (37KB, 338x347px) Image search: [Google]
1465532603119.jpg
37KB, 338x347px
>>383213637
>playing overwatch
yeah that is autistic af
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.