[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game you're currently playing and give it a score out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17

File: smsr4.png (1MB, 1028x720px) Image search: [Google]
smsr4.png
1MB, 1028x720px
Game you're currently playing and give it a score out of 10

>Mario 64
First time playing through it, I was only able to screw around with it when going to friend's place as a kid so never got far because didn't own it. It was super fun and nowhere nearly as difficult/annoying as I thought it would be. The camera was pretty annoying at times, though.

8.5/10
>>
Dark Souls
It was sitting in my library for years and I finally started a serious run last week. Trying to make it past Sif now

This game has blown me away at every corner and I find myself constantly wishing I could use its combat style when I try to play other games

9/10, shaping up to be my favorite game I've ever played
>>
>>383212087
Front Mission 4. Not very far in, but it seems pretty enjoyable so far. I hope its customization will allow me to indulge my Armored Core autism. I don't think the music or graphics are anything special, though.
7/10 so far
>>
>>383212087
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

/v/ always liked this game and it looked like trash besides the webms people posted comparing it to Skyrim and The Witcher. Glad I picked it up, put about 35-40 hours into the game so far and I can see why it gets praised so well here. 8.8/10
>>
Oh, I'm also playing EDF 4.1
I've been playing it splitscreen with my gf nearly every time we meet up and we're having a fucking blast. It's like if you took the satisfying "kill everything in sight with this new weapon" portions in many shooters and made an entire game out of it. A confusing game, a poorly constructed game, but a fucking astounding one.

8.5/10
>>
Yoshi's Island
10/10 fuk u
>>
>>383212087
>DQIV

Too bad I'm playing the ds version without the party chat but I don't really care enough to bother me that much. 9/10 Toriyama's artstyle always makes me feel good and just going around fighting monsters is a good feeling.

Wish I could play DnD with my friends but this will have to do since grown apart.
>>
>>383212310
Nice, dude. I'm pretty sure I own it on Steam but haven't been around to it yet. My friend keeps telling me to play it, lol. I'll do it eventually
>>
>>383212861

Fuck yeah! Beat the game last year and I loved it. Probably my favorite 2D Mario game, if you'd consider it a mario game. (Since it's so different from other ones and also formed it's own series) If you wouldn't consider it a real Mario game, I'd say Mario Bros 3 has to be my favorite 2D one
>>
>>383212310
>wishing I could use its combat style in other games

I'm going to sound like a faggot but I really wish Witcher had this because I can't get into the games because how shit combat is.
>>
>>383213296
I never liked Souls or its combat but I don't think there's much wrong with wanting that, at least in the case of 2 and 3.
>>
Heartstone, picking up after one year off. This is probably considered cancer on /v/ but i dont give a fuck cause its actually pretty fun and a game of Magic made me crave it
>>
Baloons TD5

8/10

Fun, relaxing game I got on sale. I can play it for hours on end, and forget all my worries in a torrent of colorful balloons.
>>
>>383212861
do dodo do do do do

DOO DOO DO DO DOOOOOOO
>>
>>383213842
Fuckin loved those games when I was a kid. Excellent time wasters
>>
Omikron 7/10
Has interesting ideas and mechanics for its time, but feels a little silly and clunky also.
>>
Today I finished three games.

>Half Life
Aged pretty well, there're a few jump scares here and there and it can be pretty tough at times. 7/10.

>Portal
le cake is a le lie XDD

>Majesty Gold HD
Great game, some levels are incredibly tough.
8/10 if you like the genre.
>>
File: Axiom.png (837KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Axiom.png
837KB, 1000x1000px
9/10 I reserve a possible 10/10 when I finish it.
>>
>>383213296
Exactly, right? I really wish more games would come close, even if they'd end up being called Souls clones. It's good enough to become a staple of a new genre.

I just hope to god Bloodborne's combat isn't the one to become super influential. DS1's is way better, I love how methodical and weighty it is
>>
>>383214331
I know. I was worried about buying a free game I've already beaten, but the steam version was totally worth $4. 63 maps, a dozen challenges, 3 unique new towers, random missions to try, and no micro-transactions.
>>
>>383214872
Now play Portal 2. Portal 1 was good but 2 is the fuckin best, really loved that game
>>
>>383215139
Nice! Sounds pretty worth it to me
>>
>>383212087
Rabi Ribi
5/10
The game isn't bad but the coding/engine is garbage
having the game run perfectly when you have a 144hz is a pain in the ass
I want to play it on my 60hz tv and the frame rate even while it's stay at 60fps feel like shit from time to time
the controller support is also super shit, I have problems with my controller where it disconnect from time to time and I have to reboot the game everytime it does
>>
>>383212087
>Fallout
Just beat it tonight, the Master is hilarious.
8/10, would have scored it higher if there weren't so many bullshit hiccups you can make (thank god for multiple saves). Would play it again to see shit I missed.
>>
>>383212087
Same, anon
I currently have 50 stars.
I'm honestly shocked and impressed at how great the platforming feels and how fun it is
I'd also give it a 8.5/10
>>
>>383212087
Hollow Knight.

Finished with it, did all the extra speedrun and permadeath stuff.

It's alright. I can see why people wouldn't like the momentum-based combat (being pushed back by attacks or pogosticking), the reiterative ability unlocks or the pretty boring surface level aesthetic of "lonely isolated but cutesy" indie aesthetic.

But it pulls it off to me. The combat is pushed with platforming, trials, and bosses, the map design is straight up great with sequence breaking and multiple pathways fucking everywhere, and just bumrushing the ability upgrades and collecting shit is fun in itself.

My main detractor statement is that they don't push it far enough with reveals, unlocks, NPC quest payoffs etc, which holds it back a fair enough and settles it in comfortably derivative but good territory.

7/10. It's decent. Worth playing.
>>
>>383215659
Man I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed it as well. I didn't 100% it, I'll probably take a break and do 100% later on but I'm at 108 stars. It's a surprisingly short game though...

I'll either play through all of Mario Galaxy 2 (I've already beaten 1) or Mario Sunshine next. I'm also going to check out Stardew Valley in a few minutes
>>
Metal Gear Rising

RULES OF NATURE

10/10
>>
>>383212310
not to mention the level design. Isn't it amazing?
>>
just finished my first run through Doom 2016. I absolutely loved it, but I think it was just a hair too long. Looking forward to replaying.
>>
File: donkey-kong-64-art.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
donkey-kong-64-art.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
DK64
9/10
The game gets too much hate, is really fun sans some annoying minigames.
>>
File: 1498274488180.png (198KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1498274488180.png
198KB, 540x489px
Persona 5

Only up to the second Palace (have about 26 hours logged) right now. Never played a Persona game before but this is a pretty nifty game. All the characters so far are likable and fun to interact with. Being a phantom thief is pretty rad even if the majority of the cool stuff you do in dungeons is just "press X when the prompt shows up". Great music. 8/10 so far.
>>
>>383217103
I never beat it because I couldn't beat the DK arcade. Fucking game.
>>
>>383216932
It's stupendous, my man. I feel like a giddy little kid playing these levels

My biggest love though is the atmosphere and character design. Everything has this slight touch of Japanese surrealism, it's like if Hayao Miyazaki made a horror film.
>>
>>383217103
I started playing it on the Wii U (bought it via virtual shop) and I just kind of stopped... I really should get back into it but for some reason I have a difficult time getting back into Rareware games, I'm not sure why. Tried re-playing Banjo-Kazooie, same thing happened.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (23KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
23KB, 512x287px
Ignore the ironic weebs going about 2B's ass. This game is awesome the pc port isn't Platinums best but the game itself is easily my favorite game from Square in a long time.
>>
>>383217949
Rare games require a lot of time and memorization, I can see why people can drop DK64 because of it's design, but I don't mind it, I enjoy it a lot.
Oh, and a by the way, the VC version has some "issues" regarding some minigames (like the slot machine or the kong shooting gallery being a lot harder than the regular N64 version)
>>
>>383215098
>>383213296
Agreed. Right now I"m playing shadow of mordor and the combat feels so boring and lackluster in comparison to Souls, which I played right before.
>>
>>383218513
Not that anon but I just don't like collectables only reason I don't get into Banjo and DK. Is Conker as bad about it?

I just want my platformers ro be simple kill enemies and get to the goal shit.
>>
>>383218590
Mordor was just Batman Arkham but with gore for me and I fucked around with nemesis system more than anything.
>>
I started playing the Metal Gear series a good while back. I'd give MGS and MGS2 an 8 and 9 out of 10. I got probably a third of the way through MGS3 and really kind of hated it before I realized I had the original version. That was all probably a year ago so I think I'm gonna get the Metal Gear collection and actually play MG 1 and 2 along with all the canon games. I bought MGS4 like a year after it came out so it's been waiting on my shelf for about 8 years.
>>
File: boggle.png (466KB, 740x477px) Image search: [Google]
boggle.png
466KB, 740x477px
>Boggle

Literally just Boggle. Decent enough time-waster. Perhaps I'll become smarter as I get more skilled. Probably not, though. 8/10.
>>
>>383218854
The only collectible in Conker is money, and is pretty obvious where they are so it isn't much about that.
Conker is more about dealing with different playstyles (tps,racing,vehicles, etc..) than platforming, if that's not of your taste then you should try Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon or Rayman 2.
>>
>>383212087
Same here, though I'd probably rate it 0.5/12
>>
>>383219572
Rating scales are for integers, you can't say it's only a half
>>
File: tumblr_oqacmw9kDK1rip8ybo1_500.png (337KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqacmw9kDK1rip8ybo1_500.png
337KB, 500x500px
ARMS

7.9/10

The mechanics are a lot of fun, but the content feels a little light, especially in Party Mode where it feels like "oh we're fighting Hedlok AGAIN." I also wish there was a little more visual/audio feedback. It also feels visually "noisy" like I'd like a better indicator on which punches did/didn't connect (or for the game to tell my teammate he needs to not punch the back of my fucking head.)

I'd bump the score up for more future content, but "they promised" isn't the same as "I have it here and now"

It's still fun and I don't regret buying it at all, but Splatoon is going to blow it out of the water.
>>
>>383219572
Why didn't you like it and how far have you gotten?
>>
Hyrule Warriors.
Got it around release and never touched it until recently. There's a good game in there but I can't get over how sloppy everything feels. Menus are clunky, graphics are bad, the camera is terrible, etc.
6.5/10
>>
File: 1496984466140.jpg (41KB, 586x607px) Image search: [Google]
1496984466140.jpg
41KB, 586x607px
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
I bought it on release as my first MH game, but had absolutely no one to play so I dropped it and now that I have some new friends for local play, Ive been playing nonstop. I'm a slut for equipment sets and long session plays so Ive had a lot of fun

By the way, Ive been using the hammer a lot lately, and it tends to bounce a lot off the monsters. Am I doing something wrong, just hitting the wrong spot or am I just not sharpening it often
>>
>>383219940
Oh and its a 9/10
>>
>>383219280
Peggy I hate you.

>>383219219
Yeah I've only played MGS3 Subsistence so I can't judge the top down view in the jungle but I can imagine it's probably difficult.
>>
Pokemon Fire Red (have played many times): 8/10, too many pokemon don't get good STAB moves until levels you probably won't reach ingame

Final Fantasy V Advance (for the first time, of any version of ff5): I'm up to the part where you get the adamantium for the airship. So far about 7/10, I like the implementation of the job system, music is groovy, plot is kinda dull though, and I never really enjoyed FF battling except in X.
>>
>>383212087
>Ocarina of time
>8.5/10

I think this is my 4th time playing through this. I'm going through the whole series again.

The sense of adventure is awesome and the game has fantastic atmosphere. It's just too bad that the overworld is boring as hell and there are a few segments that are pretty frustrating (water temple, stealth sequences).

AlttP has aged much better.
>>
Zelda breath of the wild
11/10 it dwarfs every open world game I've played before and I've played them all, the only ones with better movement and exploration are saints row 4 and saints row gat out of hell.
>>
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

I love the idea of the Monster Hunter games, but I am fucking trash at them and no matter how much I try I cannot git gud. Also the text is mildly difficult to read on the 3DS screen for some reason. Probably because of the font making half the letters blend into each other.

6/10
>>
>>383212087
Pikmin 3
8/10 Could have been higher if it had the content from the previous games
>>
Player Unknown's Battlegrounds 8/10

I find it a refreshing change of pace from CoD and Battlefield. So far I am playing this more in the first few days than BF1. Probably won't get bored as quick.
>>
>>383220941
>gat out of hell
Stopped reading there. I agree with you that BotW is a near perfect open world game but had they not spread the dungeons into single rooms around the map, it would be as empty as any other open world game. GTAV or San Andreas are probably the pinnacle of open world gaming.
>>
>>383221905
>GTAV

GTAV has barely anything to do in the game outside of shitty missions. GTAIV on the other hand is a great open world game with a lot of variety.
>>
>>383212310
>shaping up to be my favorite game I've ever played
Shouldn't it be 10/10 then?
>>
>>383222216
Shaping up to be, anon. Shaping up to be.
>>
100% Orange Juice
Fun little board game with cute animu girls if you don't mind intense suffering.
7.5/10
>>
File: horizon-zero-dawn-8_NL-square.jpg (211KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
horizon-zero-dawn-8_NL-square.jpg
211KB, 1080x1080px
>>383212087
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>9.5/10

It's got some tiny flaws.
>>
>>383222075
I personally like IV better but V has much more to see and do. It only feels like IV does because of the Euphoria engine which allows you to satisfyingly fuck with peds at any location.

These games require a fucking imagination, mind you.
>>
File: 666 SKULL.png (63KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
666 SKULL.png
63KB, 666x666px
>>383213004
Be glad. Friends are a burden.
>>
>>383212087

What hack is that, it looks comfy as hell.
>>
>>383223538
One of the cut levels
>>
File: persona.jpg (265KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
persona.jpg
265KB, 1440x900px
persona 4 golden

i just got to the final boss in the true ending

its an easy 10/10, and i've never played a game better than this.

my only complaint about the game is teddie, and hes easily ignored, the rest is amazing.
>>
>>383213004

Also finished DQ IV DS recently. The DQ remakes on the DS are very comfy games, between the music and the graphics.
>>
>>383223538
Star Road.
>>
>>383223757
10/10 games don't exist. Stop being a meme journalist.
>>
>>383212310
>>383215098
>>383217514
sums up what i felt like playing the game as well. after i finished it, i decided it really was one of the best games i've ever played. like the entire premise of Zelda, the adventure and atmosphere and combat and exploration, but actually fully realized. the game is a masterpiece.

make sure you don't miss the DLC anon. look up the wiki on how to enable it, but you're a bit far from it right now. Sif's Fortress is like the end of the first part of the game and the DLC can should be available, as i recall, near the end of the second part which is before the final boss
>>
>>383224060

You unlock the DLC by killing the gold crystal golem in the cave by the hydra in Darkroot Basin. Talk to Dusk, then go to the beginning of the Duke's Archives, where a blue crystal golem spawns right of the doorway in the room right before the first library. It drops a pendant. Go back to the very end of the cave where you find Dusk, and trigger the event.
>>
>>383221195

Wii U or 3DS version?
>>
File: Mean 50-year-ol' Samurai.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mean 50-year-ol' Samurai.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
Pokemon Yellow on 3DS

God damn getting around is a pain, I never seem to have enough money for jack shit, the inventory is garbage, changing the fucking box after you've caught more than 20 pokemon is aggravatingly tedious, a lot of good pokemon are missing in this version (namely Meowth/Persian), Every mon has a garbage moveset (seriously, Bulbasaur doesn't learn Vine Whip until 13? I could have sworn it was 10), Pikachu is the worst starter ever, I don't have any friends so I can't trade locally, and I can't speed it up or spam savestates, so that kind of fucks with me.

4/10, it's still playable, but man, it has aged like milk.
>>
>>383224502
>>
>>383212087
>Paper Mario: TTYD
Coming back to it after something like 6-8 years, i can't remember. One of my favorite games from my childhood and i'm still having an absolute blast with it now, it might even be better than i remember. I'm noticing all the things i like about the game's design that i never paid mind to in the past, and beyond that just hearing all this great music again after so long is fucking awesome.
>>
>>383224716

Oh sorry, somehow I looked right past that. Yeah, the 3DS version is seriously lacking since there's no online mode.

I really hate the MH single played experience, but love it for its online one. I'd recommend 4U or even Generations for online (both are still pretty active), but since you're already not super into the series I totally get why you might be unwilling to further invest in it.
>>
>>383219219
do it
MGS3 is the best of the lot when it comes to gameplay mechanics and non-linearity and diversity. it's got a great aesthetic and it's pretty fun.

i've beaten the game like 3 or 4 times. first time was Snake Eater, rest was Subsistence on the HD collection. my only problems with it are the fact that the 60's spy motif feels underutilized because of the jungle and the whackiness, also there's too many turret-shooting sections near the end

MGS4 is mixed, it's fun while it lasts, I personally got used to long cutscenes, but compared to 2 and 3, there's no real style or substance to it and it's fairly short (without cutscenes). tuirret-shooting sections are cancer, story and themes are fanfic reshash trash. gameplay wise, it's good though

MGS PW is like from a different game series altogether. gameplay is easy and full of grinding. not my thing

MGSV (TPP and GZ) has supreme gameplay, but the story is not like what you'd expect from MGS at all. disable all the 'casual' HUD elements and play without overpowered shit and you'll find the best tactical stealth game ever, but the story is very unsatisfactory

MG1 and MG2 on the HD collection can be played by selecting MGS3. i've tried each for like 5 minutes, but I hear it's pretty unforgiving with the beginner traps near the end of the game. they are both canon btw
>>
>>383224518
>not just buying fifteen Poke Balls at the start of the game for your team and then never spending a dime besides one bottled water and any evolution stones you need until you hit the E4 where you dump everything on Hyper Potions and Revives
>>
>>383224904
oh shit, forgot to rate. objectively as a game i'd probably rate it differently, but personally as an experience i'd still give it the same 10/10 i would've given it when i was 11 years old
>>
>>383224342
>gold crystal golem in the cave by the hydra in Darkroot Basin
it only spawns once you kill the golden golem at the beginning of the Duke's archives, and THAT golem only spawns once you beat the boss of the archives and go back to the beginning of the section.

also, SPOILERS, dumbass
>>
File: GAq16kS.jpg (481KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GAq16kS.jpg
481KB, 1440x1080px
>>383224904
i replayed this recently. but on dolphin. if you have the computer for it, i definitely recommend getting this HD texture pack. it looks phenomenal.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-paper-mario-ttyd-hd-texture-pack-v1-1-june-30-2017
>>
>>383225289

No need to be aggressive. It's a six year old game and I didn't give any major details away, aside from the name of a character and location, the latter of which was literally used as a demo location at E3. Hardly anything spoiler worthy.
>>
>>383224907
I am in the same boat as Anon. I cannot into Monster Hunter 4U and Generations because it is on the 3DS. I don't wanna fight monsters on a portable... Might finally upgrade my PC if the new one turns out to be not horrible there.
>>
>>383225289

Incorrect, you can access the DLC as soon as you reach the Archives, and you have to kill the golden golem and talk to Dusk first.

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/additional-content
>>
Metal gear solid peacewalker it's my first metal gear solid game and I'm at the helicopter fight. It's easy but annoying, guess it's another game I drop early cause an annoying boss
>>
>>383212087
Persona 5

I think it's super fun so far, not only the gameplay feels good, but, I think the characters and story feel more natural, and fun (people will debate me on this).

9.5/10
>>
>Bayonetta 2

Holy shit what a game. I bought this a while ago but didn't have a Wii U to play it on. Playing on Hard hot off the first one and its been a blast so far. Solid 9/10 so far, most likely to go higher.

It's criminal that it's Wii U exclusive, since anyone whose played the original on 360/PC is basically fucked hard by this. It's not worth buying a dead console for but it's sure as hell worth borrowing one.
>>
>>383213004
IV is in my top 5 favorite games enjoy that masterpiece, currently waiting till i forget the story and can play it fresh once again.
>>
>>383220814
Love OOT, I'm replaying for like the 6th time on my phone via emulator. I'm at the Spirit Temple. I'm picking ALTTP back up again after a while of a break, I'm at the first dungeon in the dark world. I've never beaten alttp nor have I been this far before, so far I'm liking the game a lot.
>>
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
I've been an MH fan for a while, but recently I've been wondering what the competition's like, since the people who shit on MH clones never really go into detail about why they're bad, only that you should stay away from them.
From what I can gather this is just Monster Hunter for the NGE crowd. Not that that's exactly a bad thing, far from it. The setting is great (the aragami lend themselves to creativity in a way that MH's wyverns don't, which I love. Only in this game are you gunna fight a giant metal skeleton warhorse that has a hard-on for the Itano Circus), and I find the cast of anime fuccbois oddly endearing.
However I can't get past the combat. It's fun and all, but it isn't as satisfying as MH. It's too floaty and off, and all the melee weapons being wet noodles in terms of actual damage doesn't help at all. Also not crafting armor really bums me out, and I haven't fought a new monster in like 20 or so missions. If I have to fight one more Borg Camlann or Vajra so help me god.

6/10, that f2p demo of Toukiden 2 was funner than this.
>>
Trails in the Sky The 3rd.

It's different from the other two games. I wish it was omre ambient, traveling through Grancel in the second chapter made me realize I really missed the NPC's, the dialogue, the general feeling of just traveling through a city and chilling while exploring, etc. The cut scenes from the doors are not enough.

8/10 so far.
>>
Wow Legion, 10 Outta 10
>>
File: 427608-hollow knight banner.jpg (396KB, 2500x1160px) Image search: [Google]
427608-hollow knight banner.jpg
396KB, 2500x1160px
>>383212087
Hollow Knight
9/10. Great atmosphere, fun art, awesome music, tight gameplay, lots of content.
>>
>>383212087
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
8/10

Solid fun, takes no time to start playing and has all the best mechanics of the good old days without the aggravating clunk. Will replay occasionally.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles
Great soundtrack,good story,likeable characters.
9.5/10
>>
>>383212087
>Titan's Quest

So far it's like a more repetitive, very boring Diablo II. I'm only in Act I but it's taking an eternity and it's constantly just the same thing over and over. Even the environments are incredibly samey. Not much weapon variety, no character customization, all the armor is boring and looks the same, and pretty much every type of enemy has identical units. Satyrs? They're gonna have a melee, an archer, and a caster. Skeletons? Melee, archer, caster. Ratmen? Melee, archer, caster. Catfolk? Melee, archer, caster. Merfolk? Melee, caster, don't remember an archer. Spiders? Melee, ranged.

And all of their AIs are the fucking same. Every enemy is just the same thing wearing a different skin and different stats, but exactly the same 'tactics'.

Drops are shit, too. Literally almost everything is common White garbage. Very rarely I'll come across a Yellow (Diablo's Blue) but it's almost always worse than what I've had for hours. Champion versions of enemies basically never drop ANYTHING decent, and I regularly clear entire caves to find absolutely no decent treasure... meanwhile the BEST shit I've found was in a random chest just like... right in the middle of a field.

Combat balance is bonkers, too. 99% of the time I'll stomp everything without a scratch because HP Regen is one of the most common item stats, but randomly a group of the same enemies I've stomped countless times will just melt my health faster than I can click to use a fucking potion.

I hear it gets better, but right now this shit's at best a 5/10.
>>
Wipeout Omega Collection

Amazing port of HD/Fury and 2048 (which I hadn't played). The native 4k with HDR finally puts my Pro to work. Beautiful lightshow.

4/5 the soundtrack is kind of garbage.
>>
>>383223934
10/10 doesn't mean perfect in every way, it means there's absolutely no glaring flaws big enough to hinder the experience for you and everything else is a huge positive. There are plenty of 10/10 games.
>>
File: 2923_front.jpg (330KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
2923_front.jpg
330KB, 640x888px
I was replaying this game for a while.
Still a 10/10, best kart-racer ever, I don't give a shit about what ctrfags says.
>>
>Sleeping Dogs

The story isn't amazing but it's keeping me interested. The city is fun to explore even though it would be nice to have more to do outside of missions. Combat is quite satisfying.

I'm digging it.

7.5/10
>>
>>383229057
Come on dude 5/10 is just cruel.

The lore is good, the graphics are good, it is kind of comfy. I agree that the world is simply too gigantic, ridiculously gigantic.

I would give it a solid 6.5/10.
>>
>>383223934
Age of Empires 2
>>
>>383231139
The lore is literally just Greek Mythology, and I'm pretty familiar with a good amount of that already (it's one of the reasons I wanted to play it, I love Greek Mythology.)

5/10 doesn't mean "complete piece of shit", though. It literally means it's as middle of the road and average as a game can get. And so far this game has done absolutely nothing to stand out for me besides have a ridiculously thicc playable female character... she might get it a 6/10 alone, come to think of it.
>>
Puyo Puyo Tetris

Never played puyo puyo before but holy shit it is so much more fun than tetris. Still having trouble getting basic chains down though.

Still a pretty good 8/10 though.
>>
>>383212087
Hearthstone
0/10
>>
Crash N-Sane Trilogy

8/10 across the board for all 3 games each. I have minor quibbles with each as well as how the remaster handles its physics but overall these games have held up well. Just some really good platforming, is all it is.
>>
>>383212087
>Terraria
Thought it was gonna be casual shit but the fights can actually be difficult and it can entertain me for a good amount of time for a low cost. Though the appearance is pretty shit.

7/10.
>>
>>383229057
It's an outdated/repetitive genre based on normie mythology. Of course it's shit.
>>
>Nier Automata
Nicely sized beautiful open world. Has some absolutely incredibly gameplay sequences that manage to be 100% engaging, exciting, and unique for a solid 15-30 minutes at a time, and these happen all the time. That combined with the unique story and phenomenal music makes it pretty much perfect. One of my favourite games in a very long time
9.5/10

>Tales of the Abyss
It's pretty ok. It seems like there's a lot of depth to the combat, but almost none of that depth is actually needed 99% of the time. There's other cool stuff like a cooking system, but again I never really use it. I don't like when games have systems that never have a need to be used. It does have a surprisingly engaging story though; that's really what's keeping me in the game. The characters come across as kind of cliched initially, but they writers do make an effort to give them some depth. I'm 18 hours in right now at Keterburg, if the story stays interesting I'll be happy at least.
7/10
>>
>>383212087
I've never seen a level like this. What is this shit? Some kind of beta version which was never released?
>>
File: 20170708082333_1.jpg (177KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170708082333_1.jpg
177KB, 1600x900px
Brigador

One of the games I've been meaning to play for a while, but didn't have many expectations. I was pleasantly surprised by the reponsive controls and effective menu design. The vehicle/weapon range allows for multiple playstyles, so I'm looking forward to the kinds of combinations I can make in the future. A completely destructible environment is a very enjoyable freedom to have while fighting enemy vehicles, and the soundtrack is suitably fitting for the environment.

9/10.
>>
>>383232226
Tota is my personal favorite tales game, it gets even better
>>
Just finished Persona 5

Final rating? 9/10

It's been scrutinized up and down in comparison to other Persona games and I could have done with some more in-game freedom and better events, but it's an outstanding game in the things it does well in.
>>
>>383212861
Same for me except that I played it for the first time like 2 years ago.
>>
>>383212087
Just beated Sunshine a few days ago. I thought it was going to be a glitchy collectathon mess but it's actually up there with teh rest of the Mario games. I give it a 9/10

Still 64>Galaxy 2>Galaxy>Sunshine
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.