[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stab human enemy in chest with sword >heart is penetrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>stab human enemy in chest with sword
>heart is penetrated
>or lungs are stabbed
>or spinal cord is severed
>human dies in seconds if not instantly

>stab skeleton enemy in chest with sword
>hits mostly nothing
>bones might get chipped a bit
>skeleton continues fighting

Why are skeletons typically depicted as weak beginning-of-the-game enemies? They're obviously cut out to be the toughest of enemies.
>>
Most of the games I've played, skeletons only take good damage from magic.
>>
>>383207565
Humans are just skeletons with lots of flesh armor, making them tougher
>>
>>383207565
Nothing is holding the bones together so they're easily disassembled
>>
>>383207565
They're usually magical so you need a divine weapon to make sure they stay dead.
>>
>>383207565
I could never fight a skeleton, I would just run. That shit is just too spooky for me.

Everyone in this thread is full of meat and blood n' stuff. One wrong cut and your guts are pouring out of your body. A skeleton doesn't have to worry about that. He doesn't care about money or power or the pleasures of the flesh. You'll never have to worry about getting raped by Mr. Skeleton. He just wants you to die. To be dead and miserable like his sorry ass.

That's why you don't fuck with skeletons, my dudes.
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 579x178px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 579x178px
That depends on the fantasy setting of each game, normally animated skeletons are the result of necromancy or some other kind of magic, so their strength and resistance should be directly connected to its raiser magic power, the higher the level of the necromancer the strongest the skeleton is.
So skeletons raised by shitty necromancers or who have been raised long time ago should be weak and easily destroyed.
>>
>>383207565

>no game about skeletons trying to save their people from human meat prisons

>humans are meat demons that capture skeletons to live off them

>slowly kill skeleton by weakening their bones through age, poor diet and physical force
>>
What is a game where I can fight a ludicrous amount of very weak skeletons
>>
>>383208706
There's a skeleton inside of you right now.
>>
>>383212269
Seconding this. I replayed Oblivion a couple months a go and I loved watching skeletons fall apart and bones getting tossed across the room when they die. Having an entire game built around smashing skeletons would be fun.
>>
>>383207565
Skeletons are revived bodies, naturally this means they're old and withered, plus humans have skeletons and more to protect them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.