[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a popular brasilian mod of wonderboy got a remake on the won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: miniatura.png (1MB, 1186x809px) Image search: [Google]
miniatura.png
1MB, 1186x809px
a popular brasilian mod of wonderboy got a remake on the wonderboy 3 remake

yes its a remake of a mod

https://youtu.be/XOIoKEjuPIU

the game was adapted for brasil replacing the characters with a popular comic book from brasil called monica's gang

it even got the official developer's attention
https://twitter.com/lizardcube/status/883255662792196096
>>
>>383204739
>the game was released barely a month ago.
>and the mod is practically ready with all that modified art. without analyzing the program.

how is it possible? how they were able to do this shit so fast?
>>
capitao feio did nothing wrong
>>
>>383206243

it's not that hard to dump the game's files
probably they started working on the mod much earlier than that
>>
>>383206597
still, it's legit impressive.
>>
That wasn't a "mod" for the Brazilian version.

The Brazilian releases of Wonderboy all got rebranded like that.
>>
Is there a english version
>>
>>383206798
>Mod.
>Modification. (Of otherwise original material.)
>Wonderboy III exists as it's own game.
>This Monica's gang version exists as a modification of Wonderboy III.
>Thus the brazilian release is a mod of Wonderboy III.
>>
>>383206941

for the comics yes just look for monica's gang on google and you might find something

but for the game nope... hopefully someone might translate for the english

the mod has a translation file somewhere since they changed lots of texts to make sense with the new characters
>>
>>383204739
holy shit my parents are brazilian and i remember reading these as a kid. wow.
>>
>>383204739
I remember playing some of the old ones on my master system. That is some cool stuff.
>>
>>383204739
Looks great. If only they made their eyes a little bit bigger, it wouldn't look so unsettling. Other than that, spritework seems pretty solid
>>
>>383210541
the modder said that this was made to make the design fit well with the rest of the game since ben fiquet drew all of the remaining characters with small eyes too
>>
>>383204739
this is pretty fucking cool
>>
That's really neat.
>>
Impressive.

Never played the original, will prob try this one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.