[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you having any of these common Switch problems in your own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (328KB, 1600x2634px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
328KB, 1600x2634px
Are you having any of these common Switch problems in your own personal experiences?
>>
File: 1497434175525m.jpg (96KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1497434175525m.jpg
96KB, 1024x864px
>>383189270

Not so far and had mine since launch. Same goes with friends who's switchs still remain unscratched. Either it's a few faulty docks or some people are really retarded by dropping their switch into the dock hard enough or shoving it in at an angle.
>>
>>383189270
The one on the top is not common. It happened like three times. The other two don't happen because I have an amfilm tempered glass screen protector. I also shoved a book in my dock for a couple weeks to make it looser and it's fine.
>>
>>383189989
>Literally everyone has the amfilm

neat
>>
>>383189270

Never had the issue. I've taken it in and out of the dock hundreds of times and no scratches
>>
>>383189270
Nope

My dock never physically touches the switch so I have no idea how people scratch it doing that.
>>
>>383189270
the top only happened to one dude, and nobody's sure quite why it happened
>>
What about dead pixels?
>>
>>383189270
>WOW GUYS LOOK AT ALL THESE "COMMON" PROBLELMS EVEN THOUGH EVERYBODY STOPPED TALKING ABOUT THEM LIKE 2 WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH! BASED CROWBCAT'S VIDEO OF LIKE 20 SWITCHES OUT OF MILLIONS SHOWS ME THAT THIS IS WORSE THAN RROD!!!!

Faggot. I bet you think all cops are black killers too.
>>
File: 1499086032314.gif (2MB, 438x302px) Image search: [Google]
1499086032314.gif
2MB, 438x302px
I'm just waiting patiently for the revision B hardware. Nintendo quality control just isn't what it used to be.
>>
No, because I take care of my things.
>>
>>383189270
>horizontal scratches
>scratches that deep
Why do retards spend hundreds of dollars just to falseflag?
>>
>>383189270
No, owned mine for about 3 months now
I was real worried about it when I saw all the images but now I think I was meme'd on
>>
>>383189270
>Bending
Caused by excessive heat. Either through playing way too much during a hot as fuck day, or by the internals being faulty.

Solution? Try installing a small USB fan, open the back of the dock since there is an intake hole for, or aim a large fan at the hardware.

If you open up the device, you'll see that the battery is insulated and all heat is distributed to the right of the console.

>Screen scratching
Caused by autistics or faulty dock. The dock, while seen from the side, should not bend into the area where the Switch is docked. You should be able to slide a penny from the bottom to the top of the dock, between the two panels. Also it might be autists just forcefully jamming the device inside. If you have a faulty Dock Nintendo does consider it as a manufacturing error and will replace it.

Solution? Check your dock and get a fucking screen protector of shits sakes. There's plenty of Hori screens on ebay for $6 from genuine American sellers.

>Loose or wobbly Joycon while docked on Switch
Caused from probable damage to the rail. Maybe you slid the wrist straps on while they were locked or pulled the straps off while it was locked. You can test this by placing the Joycon in the opposite slot to see if it's the console or the Joycon.

Any other questions?
>>
>>383193159
Your trying too hard
>>
>>383193159
>Caused by excessive heat. Either through playing way too much during a hot as fuck day, or by the internals being faulty.
The Switch shuts down at 60C
>>
>>383193786
>giving info on my research

Nah, nigga. My first Switch was fucked up so I returned it from doing research on people's units being defective.

>>383193876
Then the temperature reader is broken and let the system melt.

I think this is because Nintendo rushed the hardware. Something about it just doesn't seem right. Like on a DS Phat level prototype hardware.

Hardware today just isn't as good as it used to be. Even my first PS4 melted inside after 2 days of use. I really wish we could go back to the days of systems that didn't warm or need fans.
>>
>>383189989
>>383190190
personally I recommend the reteck temper screen protector

it's only 5 dollarus and comes with everything you need beside the squiggy card.
>>
>Common
>Only three images of this happening have been posted on /v/
Hmm.
>>
>>383194224
>Then the temperature reader is broken and let the system melt.
Nigga it's built into the chip
>>
>>383194309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
>>
>>383189270
>common
No
>>
>>383194570
Chill with the memes pal
>>
>>383194570
Didn't even open the link, let me guess
>Crowbcat
>>
>>383193159
>>383194224
Seeing how the bending thing has never been reported again after a single wave of a handful of claims, I'm going to go with it maybe happened once legitimately and then a few people bent up their switches for internet attention points or whatever. Same with the people who very blatantly scratched up their switches with keys with horizontal marks and claimed it was the dock.
>>
File: nintendo-switch-bend-test-1.jpg (60KB, 1270x715px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch-bend-test-1.jpg
60KB, 1270x715px
>>383194570
>>383194780
>10 million views

How can I get the gullible YouTuber money??

>>383194889
I guess
>>
>>383189270
Not really. I must have been one of the lucky ones. No scratched or warped screens, only minor Joycon issues that were fixed with an update, and my friends and I are having a blast with Bomberman and Mario Kart.

Zelda? What Zelda?
>>
>>383189270
I noticed the other day my screen protector is scratched from the dock. I both take good care of my things and barely use my Switch too.
>>
>>383189270
How can you be so careless?
Ive had mine since its release unless you are very careless or the dock is bent for some reason this shouldn't happen
>>
Are there any worthwhile games on the eShop yet? I just got my switch today, but only recognize a handful of the games available.

My current library is: Arms. I bought Zelda for Wii U.
>>
>>383189270
what's the first one? bent?
>>
I've only had two issues with mine. The battery indicator didn't always read properly and the wifi was weak. Both problems are gone now. I'm assuming one or more of the patches addressed them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.