[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing Minecraft >Connect to a Japanese server in an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: somewhat concerned comfy pepe.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
somewhat concerned comfy pepe.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>Playing Minecraft
>Connect to a Japanese server in an online game
>Find a small village area with a few players inhabiting
>They don't seem to mind me looking around at their work
>They continue talking among themselves as I leave their town
>Go to do some building and exploring in the nearby area
>Decide to construct a nice church for myself to live in
>Some time later
>Finish off my work, and then decide to log out
>Come back to the game about 5 hours later
>My building has been completely destroyed and most of my possessions are gone
>...
>Respond by setting fire to their town and then leaving the game

What is your experience with Japs in online multiplayer games? They are all complete shitters in my experience.
>>
>>383180278
I met some Japanese housewives on Animal Crossing 3DS that became my Skype gfs.
>>
>>383180278
That's just Minecraft, my man.
>be on hardcore vanilla server
>walk at least an hour out from spawn
>build underwater, deep underground dwelling, filled with traps and a long, boring, confusing hallway.
>leave some diamonds and shit I found in a chest, hide it in a hidden block, behind the walls of a bookroom for enchanting.
>leave for a few days
>come back, some faggot x-rayed the assets and just dug straight down, stole my shit, and blew it up.
>Made the mistake of building a giant tower and rail system right on top of the site
>blew it all up, tossed all his gear in lava
And that's when I stopped playing minecraft.
>>
File: 1434260713430.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434260713430.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>383180278
>building a church in Nippon
>>
File: silence-movie.jpg (18KB, 595x425px) Image search: [Google]
silence-movie.jpg
18KB, 595x425px
>>383180278
>Tried to bring Christianity to a small rural Japanese community.

You had it coming.
>>
File: tumblr_osfk6hVEwB1vl141wo1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osfk6hVEwB1vl141wo1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x334px
>>383180278
>tf2, 2010
>japanese server
>try my best to say hello and how are you
>mostly using google translate and a little extra searching
>they call my bluff almost immediately.
>start calling me names in english
>try to ask them about anime they like
>try to talk to them about other vidya
>tell me anime is for nerds even in japan
>call me fat, nerd, white, pasty, ugly
>tell me I have no job no women
>tell me my parents hate me
>all true
>banned from server
>>
>>383180921
Did you hide it under lava, too?
>>
File: 1482530238466.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1482530238466.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>383180921
Minecraft was only good for scamming gullible kids new to the internet. Seriously, they were so dumb.
>edgy 13 y/o me
>went on servers, claimed to be a Mojang security official
>asked people to test our new password protection system by typing their password in chat
>nab a few sucker's passwords
>change their pswds on the main site
>sell off the accounts to my friend's brother who sold them at a higher price to his elementary school friends
>all in a single day before the scammed kids ask their parents to password email recover
>>
>>383181617
Just nuke em
>>
>>383180874
post em you lyin 'o
>>
Just don't play with cunts and Minecraft is a fun experience. I don't get it. I prefer Terraria though.
>>
>>383181530
kek
>>
>>383180278
>yfw an internationalist jew stole your church
>>
I would destroy an australian's property playing in my sever desu
>>
>>383180278
t. Father Rodrigues
>>
>>383182768
I cut ties a couple years ago. It's not something I'm proud of.
They liked to get really sexual but one of them also liked to read me Japanese bedtime stories. The same one also had an eye fetish.
>>
>>383185008
nice rp you cool assed faggot
>>
>>383185120
It's honestly not hard to meet lonely 40-something housewives on AC, just go to the tortimer Island and be charming. I don't know if it's as active anymore, but "Japan Time" was a game on here when ACNL was new.
>>
File: 1499447824659.png (4KB, 203x231px) Image search: [Google]
1499447824659.png
4KB, 203x231px
>>383185008
>read me Japanese bedtime stories

LUCKY
exotic fetish aswell, was it just looking at them or should I be more worried
>>
>>383185381
already preordered on amazon faggot, thanks a bunch
>>
>>383185008
did you get nudes
>>
File: 1486359193698.jpg (113KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486359193698.jpg
113KB, 1280x718px
>Playing MHX when first released only for JP
>Hacked N3DS with English patch
>Playing with randoms to grind out my Hr
>Use the usual greetings and praises I only know from the preset shout-outs given its what everyone else uses.
>they start speaking in moon, usualy ignore and play the silent type until they speak engrish
>speak in English a little, just want to hunt
>"wwww" moon gibberish
>they leave room

They're surprisingly shit at the game too. Most of the time don't even have a decent set with any active skills.
>>
>>383180278
who are you quoting?
>>
Had plenty of good experience with japs in PSO2. Most that I played with were either pretty chill, or would quietly leave the party after one run if I said something in English. Barely talked to any of them outside of playing the game though.

But that might be because all their tryhards already blacklisted me before I even knew they would do that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.