[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's a hack that "fixes" this game's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ad6a6-super_mario_64_ds.png (2MB, 1400x1245px) Image search: [Google]
ad6a6-super_mario_64_ds.png
2MB, 1400x1245px
>there's a hack that "fixes" this game's controls
holy shit, finally I can play this game.
>>
>>383176509
where?
>>
>>383176509
Did they add analog?
>>
how
>>
anyone who had a problem with sm64ds's controls is a pussy who needs to git gud
>constantly complain about nintendo games being too easy
>nintendo adds and awkward control system to make the game more challenging
>/v/ does nothing but bitch and whien about how terrible it is and how the game is too hard
honestly is there anything more gay and embarassing than being a /v/-tard? lmao I am fucking done with this website and I'm going back to /r/gaming
kiss my ass all of you
>>
>>383176509
Show don't Tell OP let us see
>>
>le if you put it in your 3DS, digital input magically becomes analog :)
fuck off, retard
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mck5s5luurnkxir/SMSW+Controls+Test+0.7.zip
>>
>>383176934
Here, have a (you)
>>
inb4 it's the outdated shit SKELUX put out which isn't accurate
>>
File: 1499049183225.jpg (114KB, 1204x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499049183225.jpg
114KB, 1204x680px
>>383177284
>>
Did anyone play with the touch screen controls? They're so weird. Like I'm playing a platformer version of Diablo.
>>
I never had a problem with the controls desu
>>
>>383176509
>easily 100% this game as a kid
>grown adults claim they can't even move around correctly
Same thing with Morrowind. You people complain more than teenaged girls.
>>
>>383177368
This.
To explain to people what this hack does, it allows emulating the game to gain Analog support. What it does is lock the Touch-screen "Analog Stick" into one place, and then comes with a script that will convert your analog movement into mouse cursor touchscreen movement, in a way that perfectly reflects true Analog movement.
However, it isn't entirely faithful to the game. Luigi doesn't get his Spin Jump from a Back Flip, Wario and Luigi can Wall Jump, and it's a REAL chore side/backflipping up this part in Whomp's Fortress. It's near impossible without using a wall jump as well, which was not needed in the original Mario 64 OR the unmodified DS remake.
This is because this control hack is made for a full 64 DS hack, not the vanilla base game.I'd still say it's worth checking out, but you might want to wait to see if he makes a version more accurate to the original game.
>>
>>383177746
i've 100% the game as well, but i still think the controls are dogshit when compared to the original.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.