[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fun you've had playing a videogame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 90s-kid-pepe-2735290.png (41KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
90s-kid-pepe-2735290.png
41KB, 500x492px
What's the most fun you've had playing a videogame? Hardmode: it was when you were a kid?/spoiler]
>>
never
>>
>>383172904
L4D2 survival with mods and friends about a week ago
>>
it was when you were a kid?/spoiler]
>>
File: feeels 2.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feeels 2.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
playing garrys mod with my friends

we spent hours playing different gamemodes, meeting new people, shitposting irl

it was the most fun i've ever had in a game
the amount of times we spent just laughing....

now we barley skype 2 times a week
>>
TITANFALL 2 on PC
>>
>>383172904
my first times playing saxton hale in tf2 were so fun
>>
>>383174127
>now we barley skype 2 times a week
fuck...
>>
File: 1484291742098.png (1MB, 1600x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1484291742098.png
1MB, 1600x1567px
Playing KOTOR 1 and 2 when I was 15.

I know pretty much every line of both games.
>>
>>383172904
I have the most fun when I embellish details of the game using my imagination, which I did more as a kid. One example of this I remember pretty fondly is putting a story to the galactic conquest mode in star wars battlefront 2.

Thats why I prefer actual roleplaying games these days.

Other than that the Halo 3 custom games era was the pinnacle of fun in videogames
>>
>>383174742
Games like Space Station 13 and Crusader Kings 2 sound right up your street then Anon.
>>
>>383174127
>now we barley skype 2 times a week
hits to close to home
>>
>>383172904

event 50 of melee, i had a really hard time clearing and i tried and tried and tried and tried and no matter how many fucking time i failed i would just keep trying for hours
>>
File: CrashBashCover.png (194KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
CrashBashCover.png
194KB, 300x296px
I love 2 player games, playing Gears of war 2 and RE5 with my bros on Xbox live was great.

When I was very young I played pic related with my brother and loved it
>>
>>383172904
ez mode: first time i seriously got into WoW. brings a tear to my eye.

hardmode: playing the tony hawk pro skater demo cd with my cousin.
>>
>>383172904
Uninstalling Dota 2
>>
As a kid River City Ransom and as an adult? I dunno I'm old but not jaded and truly enjoy games still. FFXI online was special because I played with my old Xbox live homeboys and my best irl friend. We would play on ps2 but have our OG xbox on for party chat. The sense of exploration with friends when the game was new was something special.
>>
>>383174127
>2 times a week
What about 1 time every 3 months?
>>
Renting the first super smash bros. and cooping TQ blind with my best friend. That game really isn't even that great but man it was a hilarious 3 days
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.