[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Knights of the Old Republic I and II: The Sith Lords discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: kotor alignment chart.jpg (80KB, 736x577px) Image search: [Google]
kotor alignment chart.jpg
80KB, 736x577px
ITT: Knights of the Old Republic I and II: The Sith Lords discussion

>Favorite companion?
>Favorite planet?
>Ranged, Melee or Force?
>Best non-human race?
>>
>>383171795
Kreia, Korriban, melee+force, Ewok
>>
>>383171795
Kreia
Nar Shadaa
Force, scream was my favorite ability.
Wookies

R8 my opinion
>>
>>383171795

>Favorite Companion
My younger self could not stop gushing over HK-47 and he still holds some of that appeal, but I think my favorite companion across both games now is Haidmaiden. Jolee Bindo is my new favorite from 1.

>Favorite Planet
Nar Shaadaa in II. SO much shit to do there.

>Style
I prefer Melee / Force for most of my builds. You're a freaking Jedi.

>Best non-human race
My first reaction is to say Droid but if you mean aliens, then Mon Calamari. Fish-folk are based
>>
>>383171795
>Using ranged as a Jedi
Are there people who actually do this?
>>
>these two blocked your path
What do?
>>
>>383173876
Yes, it's surprisingly good. The LP by Scorchy did it and it was very entertaining, he also showed all deleted content (this was before restored content mod was even close to done)
>>
File: IMG_2457.jpg (15KB, 125x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2457.jpg
15KB, 125x284px
>>383171795
>Companion
Based Jolee

>Planet
Korriban

>Melee or Force
Consular Master Race

>Alien race
Trandoshans
>>
>>383174001

spam mines in one spot while they continue to run into one of the cantina tables, then casually walk away and do the same to Sion 5 hours later
>>
Bastila because she is hot

Nar Shaadaa in II and Korriban in KOTOR I

Dual Wield and Force Stasis

Iridonian
>>
>>383171795
What would Kreia's alignment be?
>>
>>383175298
This one is more accurate in my opinion.
>>
>>383175298
>>383175586
Kreia literally wanted to kill the force so she's obviously Chaotic Good
>>
Are level 3 implants worth it? I have 7lvl scout and one spare level before deciding jedi class.
Not sure about jedi class either.
>>
>people like jolee
>>
>>383176170
>not staying level 2 whole taris and becoming unstopabble the moment you become jedi
>>
>not pulling a bindo and charging her up the loading ramp
>>
>>383176691
Its kotor. Youre unstoppable no matter what you do
>>
>>383176481
>not staying level 2 whole taris
I really have no idea how it's possible. I died on Taris more times than on my enitre kotor2 playthrough. That sith governor just stunlocked entire party and raped them.
>>
>>383176945
its all about lucky rolls

on one playthrough i defeated bendak in one try, on another it took me dozen. its all about RNG in those games.
>>
>Favourite companion?
Dark side Bastila, I like the idea of an extremely powerful, hot apprentice serving a powerful Sith lord gets me hard
>Favourite planet?
Kashyyyk, love the atmosphere when walking around in the wilds
>Ranged, Melee or Force?
Melee/Force, you're a fucking jedi.
>Best non-human race?
Wookies
>>
>>383177416
How do you kill people on arena with lvl2 character?
>>
>>383176691
>not playing with "Jedi from start" mod
>>
>>383177786
first few. easy
last few. hard, many do overs.
bendak. PLASMA
>>
>>383178140
It seems this initial struggle is not worth it.
>>
>>383178347
if you are autist and most here are you will get hard at how immediately stupidely overpowered you are.

if you are normal human you know kotor is easy game and will not bother min maxing anything and most likely just make 14 most stats jackofall character who can do anything just right and enjoy the game.
>>
Playing kotor 1 after kotor 2 is so boring, the gameplay is much much worse and the writing is infantile.

KotOR 2 has ruined star wars for me, it was too good.
>>
>>383178861
>the writing is infantile
I laugh every time I see all three options with exclamation marks.
>>
>>383179103
I'm surprised with how many opening conversation options are just straight up threatening to kill someone unless they pay you or leave. It's like the writers couldn't think of ways to make being evil about selfish greed and instead made it LULZ IM RANDUMB
>>
>>383179103
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.